LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you created a diaper...

1. Disposable

2. Cloth backed, but the kind of backing as is used on Seni Super Quatro, which is thicker (more opaque) and stronger than the usual non-wowen textile used in most cloth backed diapers, less prone to leaks while still being breathable. 

3. Exact same basic white and turquoise color scheme as Pampers baby dry,

4. AB version with all the cute pictures included, DL version without them. 

5. Mildly scented

6. Velcro tapes, 2+2

Other must-have features: elastic high waist band at the back, elastic sides kinda like Pampers, but with a proper side panel height to actually fit, function and keep shape when worn by an adult, inner standing leak guards and outer elastic cuffs, soak pad (about 3/5 the length of the absorbent core) specifically engineered to quickly wick fluid away from the skin and distribute it across the absorbent core and also stabilize it to prevent clumping, hourglass shaped padding but not getting any narrower than 20 cm in the middle, enough SAP for 6000ml+ theoretical capacity, tons of fluff (at least double the thickness of an Abri L4, no less). 

That would be all the diaper I'd ever need. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/24/2018 at 10:21 PM, diaperedboilerman said:

Honestly for me, the Dry24/7 pretty much is what I would want....My second choice would be as Diapluv said, Just like Pampers from the 80's only a hell of a lot thicker so I could wet them more than 3/4 of a bladder full! :)  That was so frustrating as a teen, getting my baby brothers Pampers on me and wetting it one time and it was soaked from front to back. But the Dry24/7 for me is almost just like those pampers once on. It feels soft, it is white, when wet it feels comfortable and is thick between my legs. They are awesome. 

I love the dry 24/7's too. I would make one that can absorb 3 times as much, fit exactly the same, and be pink and have printed pony's on it.

8 minutes ago, diaperedboilerman said:

I agree with the part about making them absorb 3 times as much for sure. Unless I am sweating I don't mind at all being able to wet my diaper several times with out having to change. I must have tough skin or just drink a lot of water because I rarely have any issues with urine and skin irritation. But I also pretty much only wear Betterdry, Northshore Supreme, and Dry24/7. 

I also like the high rise and the secure fit the dry 24/7's give me. 

1. Cloth or Disposable diapers? Disposable for sure. I have tried cloth several times and it's just not for me.
  2. Cloth-Backed or Plastic-Backed? Plastic backed.
  3. White, Blue or Pink? As someone else said, if any color purple. Very sad to see Molicare turn blue.
  4. Plain or Printed Designs? Printed, but not in the way most people seem to want. I actually like the medical style printing. I really like the print designs of Abena, Molicare, and Tena but they're not the best in terms of quality. I wish someone like Rearz or ABU made diapers with medical style printing and the same level of quality. 
  5. Scented or Non-Scented? Non-scented mostly just because anything I've ever worn scented burned my crazy sensitive skin.
  6. Tape-Style or Pull-Up Style? Tabbed, I have zero interest in pullups.
1 hour ago, diaperedboilerman said:

Or we just need to not be so fat! :) I know that is the case with me. I wear a large in most diapers......there are some that the large it too small. And the Dry24/7 is almost too big but really comfortable. I am trying to loose weight though so I can be in a Large normal diapers, and a medium dry24/7. But I do wish all diaper companies would standardize on sizing. It is such a pain to not know what is going to fit when trying something new. 

Or just start adding sizes between the standard size to fit those that fall in-between two sizes. Also to give them the option of low rise, standard rise, or high rise. Customization can go a long way.

12 minutes ago, diaperedboilerman said:

Sadly to retool the cutting blades to make multiple sizes on the diaper machines is very expensive and if the potential sales ( however they come with those numbers) don't equate to making it worth it to spend the money they won't! :( Everything now a days is run by the idiot bean counters instead of common sense. So anything that might only serve a few though it will still pay for itself in time, is not even thought about because they want the return on investment in a short time or forget it which to me is stupid. :P

True, it would drive prices sky-high. Maybe just take custom orders on a case by case basis and charge some extra. ( 20%-30% extra ) Use one or two machines/production lines to build the custom sizes and only produce them when they are being ordered or only produce limited stock at a time. I think that the first company that dose this can earn some very loyal customers this way because someone, no matter their body type can get the perfect diaper for them. Then other companies would have to consider following suit to remain competitive. If they actually do make a substantial profit off this then maybe in the future that company can afford to actually have dedicated machines for the half (in-between) sizes and the prices for those sizes would then be comparable to the traditional sizes. Then again I am not exactly a business major so I couldn't really be sure if my idea would work.

4 hours ago, diaperedboilerman said:

How ever that would also make people upset like me who needs diapers 24/7 because if I find the perfect fitting and working diaper, I don't want to be able to buy it once every 5 months so the limited supply idea would only work for those who wear for fun only. I wear for fun and need. I did find while I don't really like cloth backed diapers, Seni Quatro makes a regular and a large diaper and when I was thin the regular fit better then the medium or large. So some companies can do it. Just most don't for some reason. 

LOL your not a business major. I am not either! :) But we still can come up the answers to fix the world.....our world! :) 

But what I was trying to explain is once the company has made enough profit form taking custom orders they would be able to afford to make them normal price later on down the line. It would just take time. Eventually they could afford to keep a full stock too. Results wouldn't happen overnight though.

20 hours ago, Lil Fox Scotty 91 said:

But what I was trying to explain is once the company has made enough profit form taking custom orders they would be able to afford to make them normal price later on down the line. It would just take time. Eventually they could afford to keep a full stock too. Results wouldn't happen overnight though.

Good point, but reality and greed is the normal with businesses.  First, they have a custom order which means their customer really wants a custom diaper, not a regular off the shelf product already in production.  That means a need or want by the customer that won't go away.  They now have a market from that one person.  They know it will be a continuing special market if the customer reorders.  Why, then, would they lower the price later on down the line after making enough profit?  In the mind of a business owner, you can never have enough profit!  If the demand is still there, chances are the costs will go up and not down.  As long as the demand is there and continues, a business can charge whatever price they want and they know their customer will pay up.  If the customer gets pissed and says, "The hell with you for raising your prices!  I'll just find another product and another company", then that business owner has a choice.  Lose some of his greed and lower the price to keep his customer and not be stuck with product he may not be able to get rid of, or say, "To hell with them!  Let them buy their diapers somewhere else!"  It all depends on the product, how many customers he may lose over his pricing, etc.  The main thing is, it's a business and as long as he has a customer willing to pay X number of dollars for the product he makes weather that be off the shelf or a custom product, he's not going to take money and profit out of his own pocket by saying, "Gee!  I've made my investment in custom machinery back.  I'll be a good guy now and lower my price!"  Never going to happen. 

Larger standing leg cuffs that conform to the body that has a slit in it to create a pocket of sorts to catch hard waste & sort of contain it. That would create a barrier so I don't have to change out of a messy diaper as fast as I do.

54 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Good point, but reality and greed is the normal with businesses.  First, they have a custom order which means their customer really wants a custom diaper, not a regular off the shelf product already in production.  That means a need or want by the customer that won't go away.  They now have a market from that one person.  They know it will be a continuing special market if the customer reorders.  Why, then, would they lower the price later on down the line after making enough profit?  In the mind of a business owner, you can never have enough profit!  If the demand is still there, chances are the costs will go up and not down.  As long as the demand is there and continues, a business can charge whatever price they want and they know their customer will pay up.  If the customer gets pissed and says, "The hell with you for raising your prices!  I'll just find another product and another company", then that business owner has a choice.  Lose some of his greed and lower the price to keep his customer and not be stuck with product he may not be able to get rid of, or say, "To hell with them!  Let them buy their diapers somewhere else!"  It all depends on the product, how many customers he may lose over his pricing, etc.  The main thing is, it's a business and as long as he has a customer willing to pay X number of dollars for the product he makes weather that be off the shelf or a custom product, he's not going to take money and profit out of his own pocket by saying, "Gee!  I've made my investment in custom machinery back.  I'll be a good guy now and lower my price!"  Never going to happen. 

Yeah, didn't even think about that.