LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest of Desires - Chapter 21 (Updated 6/19)

Guest KWOceans
4 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Probably your shoes caused the difference.

Trip made a commitment up above.

Actually, you have to take your shoes off to be measured. And even if not, I have the same pair of running shoes as three years ago. You gotta make those things last when you were a large size 11 women's shoe and most stores only go up to size 10 :P 

1 hour ago, bbykimmy said:

Nothing is sweeter than a tantrum followed by my kachan slowly reaching for her paddle after I say "NO!"  and then switch to a meek, timid, "no thank you... "

It's delightful and I get to live it <3

I wonder what made you this way?????  Such an imp!

My younger sister could have given you a run for your money on tantrums.

1 hour ago, KWOceans said:

Of course it's in the gutter again *Eyeroll* did it ever LEAVE the gutter, naughty Little boy? I'm starting to think you really do need to spend some time in chastity and sissy attire. Maybe that will remind you of your place Little one. Kali, be a dear and fetch my the spare chastity cage and mommy's paddle, okay? ;)

Mmmm, it might have, or not, i am not telling :P

*runs trying to find a place to hide and hoping no one notices my full pink training pants under my blue shorts*

Edited by Aries
Guest KWOceans
8 minutes ago, Aries said:

Mmmm, it might have, or not, i am not telling :P

*runs trying to find a place to hide and hoping no one notices my full pink training pants under my blue shorts*

Playing hide and seek now, are we? Oooh, my favorite game. If I find you, Little one, it's into diapers and dresses you go. I'm thinking something frilly and sweet. Perhaps a leotard and tutu? That would be so adorable stretched over padding three layers thick, don't you think? I'm sure you'll make an adorable ballerina. 

8 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

Playing hide and seek now, are we? Oooh, my favorite game. If I find you, Little one, it's into diapers and dresses you go. I'm thinking something frilly and sweet. Perhaps a leotard and tutu? That would be so adorable stretched over padding three layers thick, don't you think? I'm sure you'll make an adorable ballerina.

X_X

I am a big BOY and don't need diapers, or that ummn ... Other stuff.

*stans tall and defient till my shorts fall down around my ankles.

1 hour ago, ELLIE52 said:

Trip made a commitment up above.

Are you insinuating that I don't like to pick sides? Au contrare (that's how that's spelled, right?) I said I didn't want to start a war between Kimmy & Maya. I will gladly debate whether Saberina or Naomi has the moral high ground. Knowing Kimmy, even she's probably rooting for Naomi lol.

I just had a thought, what if some of Sabrina's online readers were also Amazons, and a few of those were actually there because they want to submit to a Little and what if one of them realizes that her favorite author has gone missing and she goes looking for her. Later Naomi now has a pet Amazon for Sabrina to play with and sometimes even Naomi plays with her too.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bbykimmy said:

Nothing is sweeter than a tantrum followed by my kachan slowly reaching for her paddle after I say "NO!"  and then switch to a meek, timid, "no thank you... "

It's delightful and I get to live it <3

It sounds like it's a doubly good thing that you are diapered then Kimmy. Either it saves somebodys floors and furniture from a puddle or it saves your rump from a real paddlin

4 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

@KWOceans

As for @bbykimmy You did a very good at conveying Saberina's absolute terror. Especially at the diaper. You established that if you're a Little diapers meant a complete loss of freedom. Once you were taped up, that was it. You're done for. We here in America & other free nations don't really have anything to compare that to. Aside from maybe the death penalty? And you really made us feel like that's what Saberina saw this as: the death of her freedom; of life as she knows it.

(laughs bitterly and cynically)

If your white cis het yeah..... If your POC, disabled or queer, epsicially trans........

I think that's why I react so strongly to the Amazons, one reason anyway, they seem like the ultimate oppressor and I react instinctively  to something my people have been taught to view as threat.

13 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

If your white cis het yeah..... If your POC, disabled or queer, epsicially trans........

I think that's why I react so strongly to the Amazons, one reason anyway, they seem like the ultimate oppressor and I react instinctively  to something my people have been taught to view as threat.

Oh. Sorry, that's not how I meant it to sound. :(

3 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

I wonder what made you this way?????  Such an imp!

My younger sister could have given you a run for your money on tantrums.

I'm an open book - the answer is going to be different for each and every person, but for me - my mother didn't love me and she abandoned my family in my early teens and I had to raise my two younger siblings basically solo while my dad worked 2 jobs (mother decided to run up all the credit cards before she ran out).

So I get joy in getting to live out a childhood that was stolen from me.  I have a lot of issues that stem from the fact that my mother didn't love me the way a child should be loved.

2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Are you insinuating that I don't like to pick sides? Au contrare (that's how that's spelled, right?) I said I didn't want to start a war between Kimmy & Maya. I will gladly debate whether Saberina or Naomi has the moral high ground. Knowing Kimmy, even she's probably rooting for Naomi lol.

Maya and I will never be at war because 1) we're really, really good friends and 2) she'll win ;)

Part of it is because you're right, I'm rooting for Naomi :D

47 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

*hugs to you* Sorry Ashley, I know how much it hurts for people to not understand how hard it is if you're not the same as them, I don't think Trip meant anything by it.  It is hard for transpeople, and it's especially hard for NBs who don't have the comfort of a "societal norm" they can hide in like binary transpeople, especially transpeople with passing privilege.  The world is getting better though, and you are loved.

36 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Oh. Sorry, that's not how I meant it to sound. :(

I know you didn't Trip, you're a kind and sweet soul - I heard that you meant there was no physical object that represents that kind of loss of freedom so completely, but we do live in a culture where minorities face an actual loss of freedom simply for being different.  We make it "fun" with "Littles", but if you identify with them not as a sexual fetish (like I do) but as an oppressed minority, it could be triggering.

I actually try to give representation to all the minorities I personally understand in my writing - I don't want my readers to identify with Littles as an oppressed minority, but rather as a liberating way to indulge their own Little desires in a consensual non-consent way.  It's thrilling to watch the Little struggle because we, the AB/DL adults want to be captured, we want to have the freedom to be Little in a way that we don't in real life.  It's escapism at its finest, and I'm sorry if we triggered anyone with any actual feelings of oppression.

@Wannatripbaby @bbykimmy

It's okay guys I know it was accident. It's just an instinctive reaction on my part. That said I hope I could with a learning experience. In general I want to call in instead of call out at least with people like you trip. It's like I can't disengage the part of my brain that reacts the way it does. I'm just wound way to tight. You know people on the spectrum are describe as lacking empathy but honestly I think that's bullshit. It's not that we don't feel it's that we don't know what to do with. My highly analytical brain sees something as unfair/unjust but realizes it can't act on any potential solutions it comes up with or the solutions just make things worse.  So a switch flips and I go full "Hulk smash for the glorious revolution!"

29 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

@Wannatripbaby @bbykimmy

It's okay guys I know it was accident. It's just an instinctive reaction on my part. That said I hope I could with a learning experience. In general I want to call in instead of call out at least with people like you trip. It's like I can't disengage the part of my brain that reacts the way it does. I'm just wound way to tight. You know people on the spectrum are describe as lacking empathy but honestly I think that's bullshit. It's not that we don't feel it's that we don't know what to do with. My highly analytical brain sees something as unfair/unjust but realizes it can't act on any potential solutions it comes up with or the solutions just make things worse.  So a switch flips and I go full "Hulk smash for the glorious revolution!"

<3

20 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

My highly analytical brain sees something as unfair/unjust but realizes it can't act on any potential solutions it comes up with or the solutions just make things worse.  So a switch flips and I go full "Hulk smash for the glorious revolution!"

I totally feel the same way. Honestly I think one of the few reasons I haven't flipped my lid and gone on some kind of vengeance-fueled serial killer rampage is that I fight those feelings through apathy. Anytime I see some kind of injustice going on and start to feel overwhelmed by the darkness I think to myself "It's going to be okay, in 20 million years from now none of this will make a difference." And while most people would think that's a very pessimistic way of viewing the world, I see it just the opposite way. By realizing none of this will matter in the long run I don't have to feel responsible for righting all the world's wrongs. And without that weight on my shoulders I can focus on what I CAN do. On making the lives of those around me just a little bit better for having known me. ^_^

10 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I totally feel the same way. Honestly I think one of the few reasons I haven't flipped my lid and gone on some kind of vengeance-fueled serial killer rampage is that I fight those feelings through apathy. Anytime I see some kind of injustice going on and start to feel overwhelmed by the darkness I think to myself "It's going to be okay, in 20 million years from now none of this will make a difference." And while most people would think that's a very pessimistic way of viewing the world, I see it just the opposite way. By realizing none of this will matter in the long run I don't have to feel responsible for righting all the world's wrongs. And without that weight on my shoulders I can focus on what I CAN do. On making the lives of those around me just a little bit better for having known me. ^_^

That makes a lot of sense

4 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

That makes a lot of sense

Glad you think so. :) If you ever want to talk about it more feel free to PM me anytime. I doubt most of Kimmy's readers want to hear us debate moralism and philosophy in the comments of a fetish story lol. :P

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Glad you think so. :) If you ever want to talk about it more feel free to PM me anytime. I doubt most of Kimmy's readers want to hear us debate moralism and philosophy in the comments of a fetish story lol. :P

Anyone who is reading my stories who isn't ready for big feelings is probably reading their first Kimmy story ;)

Big feelings is kind of my M.O.

• Like 1

I'm finding it difficult to read this story. Not because of its comments, but purely because I can't find the story itself in amongst 20 pages of unrelated posts. 

4 minutes ago, ozziebee said:

I'm finding it difficult to read this story. Not because of its comments, but purely because I can't find the story itself in amongst 20 pages of unrelated posts. 

I'm very sorry about that, @ozziebee. But we're all having so much fun! :D

I know it's a bit inconvenient to have to scroll past dozens of comments in order to get to what you want to see, but I promise it's worth the search. I promise each chapter will start with a large CHAPTER ## As well as be a LOT longer than most posts. So you should be able to find them easy enough by just skimming, right?

I wonder if Naomi will let Sabrina keep writing despite being babied? This line:

15 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

it's in an Amazon's nature to sense the happy and sad in a Little, and you were enjoying yourself so much

gave me a hint about what kind of mommy Naomi might be. It made me think that, while being rather stern about Sabrina being her baby, she might let Sabrina still partake of some adult-like activities to entertain herself. Just a thought I had at work today.

4 hours ago, ozziebee said:

It is a bit of struggle to find the newest chapter. However, two of the best writers on this website are writing this story, so I think it's worth it to have to struggle that little bit. Plus, the side conversations, speculation, and teasing are almost as entertaining as the story!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, ozziebee said:

Aww, sorry.  I've added a "Jump to Chapter #" at the end of each chapter, and I'll add a link to the latest chapter in my signature, so you can go to the first page and just click the link in my sig to go to the newest one :D

4 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I'm very sorry about that, @ozziebee. But we're all having so much fun! :D

I know it's a bit inconvenient to have to scroll past dozens of comments in order to get to what you want to see, but I promise it's worth the search. I promise each chapter will start with a large CHAPTER ## As well as be a LOT longer than most posts. So you should be able to find them easy enough by just skimming, right?

I've added some jumps, hopefully Maya will follow suit (I can't edit the chapters she posted)... and she's not as consistent with spacing and font as I am, so we have to ask her nicely to fix those :) 

2 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

Just noticing Kimmy forgot to update the Title Line chapter from Chapter 10 to Chapter 11 today, also the date from June 4 to June 5.

I sure did!  It's updated now <3

I'm really enjoying the story so far. I can see Sabrina fighting a lot against Naomi in the future giving that she's a dominant so I can't help but guess that something really bad will happen to Sabrina to the point that she wants Naomi back especially if there's a bounty on her head.

I'm guessing that there might be an Amazon or two who know of Sabrina's books/Identity and would cherish the thought of destroying her in the worst way possible.

There's also Naomi's reputation because while she can take away Sabrina's pictures of her she can't really stop Sabrina from talking about it and that could possibly be the only real type of revenge/damage Sabrina could inflict on Naomi because while a lot of Amazon's would dismiss a Little when they talk they might not dismiss them every single time especially if they wanted revenge or to hurt that Amazon as well to boost their own status they might be willing to take a chance which might be good for the Little in the short run but once that Amazon gets what they want the power/status over the other Amazon I'd imagine they would just sell the Little off having got what they want.

Guest KWOceans

CHAPTER TWELVE

"Nightie please," Sabrina whispered, blushing furiously.  She looked down at the thick padding and whimpered, poking the plastic and wincing at the telltale crinkle, the sound that struck fear in the hearts of Littles everywhere.  She had accidents when she got scared, it had been true for a long time... but she had a feeling that her trip to the Amazon's bathroom today was the last she was going to get in a long time.  She averted her eyes from Naomi's gaze, feeling defeated and worn.  She usually slept in just a t-shirt and panties, she didn't see how she'd ever be able to fall asleep with this oppressive bulk.

Sabrina's heart sank as the thin, flowing nightie was produced - pink, of course.  She HATED pink.  She held her arms up as Naomi worked it over her head before moving the Little to the floor.  She stepped to the door the the bedroom, closing it and engaging a lock... a bolt at the very top of the door, the Amazon had to reach up to latch it.  Sabrina's heart sank - she was tall enough to work the doorknobs, but there was no way she was undoing that bolt.

"Stay here while mommy strips the bed, okay?" Naomi's voice was sweet, as if Sabrina had a choice.

"I'm sorry I... had an accident on your bed.  It only happens when I get scared... " Sabrina explained weakly - it was true, she only had accidents when she was suddenly or extremely frightened.  "I can help... "

"Hush now, Brie, darling," Naomi chided her, "I won't hear of it. Little babies don't help with chores. They just need to focus on playing and smiling and behaving. You think you can do those few things for mommy, sweetie pie? I bet you can, you're such a clever little princess," The Amazon worked efficiently, stripping the bed and setting the blankets in the corner.  She frowns at the mattress for a moment before lifting Sabrina again, holding her close.  Naomi opened the door, disengaging the top lock, and carried Sabrina to a guest room.  Simpler than the master suite, but still very nice.  She climbed onto the bed, settling Sabrina in her lap, her hands wrapped entirely around the Little's torso, smiling down at her. "We're going to sleep how you would have wanted us too, darling. I certainly don't mind being a pillow. But first, Brie, it's time to focus on your punishment for earlier actions."

Holding her with one hand, Naomi peeled off her sports bra to her swollen breasts, where a tiny drop of milk was already forming on one nipple.  Sabrina's eyes widened in horror, aghast at how the tables had turned.  Dominating Naomi had been delightful, but being entirely at the mercy of the woman was horrible.  Sabrina squirmed as Naomi gripped her by the back of the head with one hand and pulled her body close with the other, guiding her toward that drop of milk.

"No, ple-" Sabrina's words were cut off as the Amazon squeezed her face, forcing her nipple between the girl's parted lips.  Sabrina felt her head being firmly kept in place by a giant hand, while her body was shifted, cradled by Naomi's arm.  She tried desperately to turn away, that first drop of sweet, creamy milk touching her tongue - but Naomi was holding her fast.

"Come on now. I'm sure you don't need a walk through, now do you?" Naomi stroked her cheek gently as she held her there, the unbelievably delicious milk leaking onto Sabrina's tongue.

Sabrina felt torn, she wanted the sensual touch of Naomi, she had enjoyed their cuddles during the day, caressing the giant's skin, but that had been when she was in control.  Now she was trapped, held in the woman's arms with her mouth latched around her nipple... and her milk was divine.  It was surprisingly sweet, like warm milk mixed with honey and sugar.  She wanted to thrash, to kick and scream and run away, but her body was so tired.  She was so tired, and so she suckled.  Some instinct from deep within her telling her lips and tongue how to move without her conscious decision.

She continued drinking after she nodded off into sleep.

Naomi smiled, petting the Little's hair as she drifted off to dreamland.  It was perhaps a Little cruel to have taken the milk-addiction supplement immediately, but it was a mild one.  Not like the ones from Catalon, this was much more subtle.  She'd bind the girl to her by making her love it, making her crave nursing-time.  Her heart felt incredibly warm as she snuggled her Little close - she had wanted Sabrina for so long, from that first night when the foolish Little had gotten unbelievably drunk at her club and announced to the world that she was the subversive author Sabrina Weber.  Well, she wasn't any more.  She was Brie Alexis now, and she was just a baby.

"Good girl," Naomi purred, enjoying the feel of her milk flowing into the girl.  "Drink it all up, my sweet child.  You'll be mine forever."

She smiled to herself as she replayed the events of the night in her mind, the look of shock on Sabrina's face as she revealed that it had all been a ruse, how tiny and vulnerable the Little had been once she had been stripped of her lies, that unbecoming adult clothing.  In her mind, Sabrina was destined for diapers - like most Littles, if this had been any other country in Europa she would have been snatched up ages ago - and she was happy to help fulfill that destiny.

"You'll never have another worry," she promised her Little as she slid down the bed, pulling the sheet over them both as she settled Sabrina on her stomach, the girl's body stretched out over her own - the same position they shared during their nap, but this time it was infinitely more pleasurable.  She could feel the plastic covering of the Little's diaper peeking out from beneath the short nightie, smooth against the flesh of her leg.  With a contented smile, Naomi closed her eyes and let sleep take her.

Sabrina, like most Littles, normally woke in the middle of the night but the milk was soporific - for the first time in ages, she slept the night through.  It was still fairly dark when she finally did wake, the sun was just beginning to rise and she was in an unfamiliar place on something warm and squishy.  She sat up slowly, her eyes widening as they fell on Naomi's giant form.  She had slept on the Amazon just like she had intended, but she looked down at her outfit and realized that it wasn't quite as she had intended.  Dread filled her as she tugged futilely on the tapes of the diaper - they were like iron, of course, but she had to try.  She frowned, watching Naomi's chest rise and fall, afraid to move lest she wake the sleeping giant... when her eyes fell on a drop of milk leaking from Naomi's exposed nipple.

She wasn't sure why she did it, but the next thing she knew, she was lowering her lips down over that nipple and sucking...  

The giant beneath her jolted awake, jostling the Little as she sat up, drawing the girl close to her again and cradling her, a smile on her lips.

"Good morning, sweetheart," Naomi murmured, a wide yawn splitting her lips.  She paused to adjust the Little's latch a bit, feeling her milk flow again, a feeling she had no idea that she wanted before, but knew beyond a shadow of a doubt now. "I hope you slept well. Do you think you can manage to relax for mommy for one more hour? Then I'll get up, we'll get dressed, and I'll make us some proper breakfast."

With some effort, the Little breaks the latch on the Amazon's breast though her body is telling her she's still hungry and wants more quite badly.  Her face was bright red as she squirmed in Naomi's arms.

"I don't suppose I have much choice," she said softly, a touch of resentment in her voice.  "I took a day from you with no will, so you're certainly going to do the same."  An idea occurred to her - Naomi had played along willingly, maybe if she did the same then Naomi would let her go as Sabrina had originally intended to do for the Amazon.  She thought on how the already-broken Littles in the movies acted, and looked up at Naomi with her eyes as cute as she could manage.

"Mommy," she squeaked, "Still hungry."  She pawed at Naomi's breast a bit, opening her mouth again.  "Please?" The Amazon, however, simply sighed and shook her head.

"Don't pretend, hon. You don't have to and I don't want you to. But yes, you can have some more to drink," she agreed, guiding the Little back to her breast. Sabrina wanted to continue the talk, but it felt like the milk was calling her.  Naomi began to hum softly as Sabrina gorged herself, closing her eyes and just enjoying the flavor and the warmth and the skin contact.  If she ignored WHAT she was doing, it still felt good. "That's right, sweetie.  Drink up.  Today is going to be a big day, I'm sure of it."

Her words caused concern, but the milk was so good and she was still hungry - it had taken a lot of willpower to stop the first time, though she wasn't sure why, and she just couldn't manage to do it twice.  When she was finally full and could drink no more she popped off again, looking at Naomi with deep concern.

"You pretended for a day, I feel like I owe you that.  Yesterday was... almost everything I ever wanted.  I can give you the same... "

"Yes, but that's not what I want, sweetheart," Naomi stroked Sabrina's hair.  The Little had to resist the urge to yank away - it wasn't worth risking her wrath.  "I don't want a fake, played-up, 'perfect' Little. I want you, with all your quirks and personality. I am curious though - you said 'almost', what was missing?"

"... it wasn't consensual," she said quietly after a moment.  "It wasn't perfect because it was me forcing you, which was wrong.  The feeling of power was great, I... I really wanted you."  She blushed, turning away.

"You do have me, sweet girl, just as I have you.  But what you're forgetting," Naomi's smile was gentle as she grabbed the Little under the chin and forced her head up, locking eyes with her. "Where your whole fantasy falls apart, is that no Little can ever force an Amazon to bend to their will.  You are too tiny and adorable, you have no power."

"You're not going to let me go, are you?  I can't overpower you... "  Her voice was pained, but with sleep came emotional control.  Sabrina managed not to cry.

"No," the Amazon answered, the backs of her giant fingers stroking Sabrina's cheek. "I'm not. I know how that story would end, and personally, I don't care for the idea of never seeing you again."

With a soft kiss to the forehead, Sabrina was gently set back down on the bed while Naomi quickly dressed in a long brown dress with small pink flowers climbing up the skirt, tapering off at the waist - another outfit she had never imagined the powerful nightclub owner in.  She turned around, fishing in the closet and came back with a pair of blue denim shortalls, those same pink flowers dancing across the bib.

"It's going to be a super nice day today," Naomi's voice was sweet as she grabbed Sabrina, squeezing the crotch of her diaper.  Sabrina squirmed and blushed as her limbs were forced into the garment, the buckles clicking shut.  "I thought maybe you'd like to play outside a little."

Sabrina quailed internally as those buckles rang out - like the tapes on the diaper, there was no way for her small hands to remove them - they were designed to require more force than she could muster - she was stuck, and there was a growing pressure in her bladder.  Her only option was to try to continue appealing to logic... but she was beginning to feel overwhelmed again.

"Can't you hear how hypocritical you're being?  You tell me I'm wrong for trying to take your will away, then you tell me it's consensual, then you take MY will away." Her speech began calmly enough, but now she was growing visibly upset.  She tugged at the straps of the shortalls. "I don't want to wear these clothes!  I don't like pink and I don't like shortalls and I don't like diapers!  AND I hate the name Brie.  That's what the teachers all called me growing up, my name is Sabrina!"  The Little huffs with the exertion of her shouting, quite visibly upset.

"Hush," Naomi's voice was firm, her expression hardening. "I don't care if you're not a fan of the clothes or the name, or the diapers. You're MY little, and I like the name Brie, your diapers are non-negotiable, especially given the two accidents you've had in my presence, and as for the pink - I'll be more willing to respect that when I have a more diverse wardrobe for you. I only have the basics at the moment because I need to get you sized for more clothing. And there's no excuse to muddy up a nice dress, so when we're outside, you're going to be wearing shortalls or play rompers and I'll not hear another word about it or I'll introduce you to the lovely gagging options that exist on a Little's pacifier far sooner than you'd like. Are we clear, Little Girl?"

As Naomi leaned in close, her face mere inches from Sabrina's, the Little had to look at her choices:  begging - which had thus far proven useless, running - which she had failed at yesterday and imagined it would be even harder now that she was diapered, or hitting - she pondered balling up her tiny fist and shoving it right in Naomi's eye... which might buy her enough time to run.

She didn't have the guts to hit the Amazon... so she ran.  Sabrina slid off the bed quickly, dashed for the door, and was in the hallway moments later - Naomi had forgotten to latch the top.  Hope surged in her as she slid down the stairs quickly, the padding on her bottom making ridiculous crinkling sounds but cushioning her as she bumped her butt on each step.  Panting, she headed for the front door...