LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest of Desires - Chapter 21 (Updated 6/19)

9 hours ago, KWOceans said:

I might do it on a different island, I think. I'd very much like for you to come with me, if you're willing."

Is Naomi really giving Sabrina an option?  Naomi is certainly being kinder than I expected, then again, I remember Carole from Little Choices and how immersed I became with that scene. So..... even though it appears Naomi could be a good Mommy I'm not getting attached to that relationship just yet.  I'm still having trouble imagining a Little be a dominant to an Amazon, but I'm still reading.  Oh yeah, the tags could change, almost forgot.

CHAPTER NINETEEN

"You're giving me a choice?  What happens if I say no?" Brie looked up at her with a quirked eyebrow and wide eyes, her lips pursed slightly as if she’s not sure whether she can believe the information being given to her. 

"I would never take you away from your country of birth without consent, Bria," Naomi assured her.  "If, when the time comes, you wanted to remain here, I'd nullify the claiming contract and leave you behind. There's a process involved, it's not always pleasant one for either of the parties involved, and happens rarely... but that choice is yours. To leave you behind is the last thing I want, and I would probably just remain here if you didn't want to leave. I don't think I have it in me to leave you. I know it seems silly to you, with how short a time we've truly known one another, but I care for you, Sabrina. I enjoy your presence and I don't want to be without it."

"I know you care for me Naomi, but you claimed me," the girl spoke frankly but looked uncomfortable.  "You were TinyRebel - you dangled my fondest fantasies in front of my face and you used it to get me into a situation that I can't get out of.  You knew both my identities, I've been talking to Rebel for over a month - are you trying to tell me that you weren't stalking me with this outcome in mind?  Don't get me wrong, you're pretty great - but I'm still a Little to you.  Look at all the gear you own!  I don't stand a chance here.  And I think that if the right business deal came along, you'd pack me up with the rest of your belongings.  Not because you're cruel, but because of what a Little is to you.  I have a hard time believing you'd just let me go after all that, and I have a hard time believing you'd pass up a golden opportunity in Albion."

"That's where you're wrong, Bria. Because I would pass up a golden opportunity for you," Naomi took a deep breath, sitting back and looking Brie straight in the eyes, trying to convey to the girl the genuine nature of her statement. Her love for the child was just blossoming, a fragile butterfly trying to take flight, a flickering flame buffeted by wind, but if fed just a little kindling... it would erupt into a mighty blaze, a force to be reckoned with. She can only hope that perhaps one day, Sabrina’s will do the same, like the characters in her most recent story.  "I am in a position, hon, that I don't really need to work. Sure, I couldn't live a life of over the top luxury without a paycheck, but I could live comfortably and modestly, the way I like, and rarely have to work another day of my life. I work, Bria, because I like to earn my own instead of living off a trust fund that was handed to me. So what would a golden opportunity do for me? Give me even more money when I don't spend all that much of what I make in the first place? Money isn't worth more than the things that are important to me, and you, Sabrina, are more important to me."

"I appreciate the sentiment," Brie's voice was a little cold.  "But how long were you stalking me?  Did you always plan to claim me?"

Naomi took a moment to consider how to answer that question, pulling the plug on the bath and lifting her freshly cleaned Little.  She wrapped Sabrina in a fluffy towel and held her close.

"I was keeping tabs on you for a little over a month," she answered honestly. "I was introduced to your website by a friend hoping to have a gossip about the audacity of it. More of a social peer than a friend, really. So I checked it out, a lot of the writing was pretty bad, but I really liked yours. You have a talent for words, so even though I wasn't a fan of the themes and content, I still enjoyed reading your stories.  At the time, you were just a username on a website... then you came into the club not three days later, and I was attracted to the Little I met." She squeezed Brie tightly, remembering fondly.  It made her chest tingle and she couldn't wipe the smile from her face. "Your laugh, your beauty, your confidence...It was a nice reprieve from skittish Littles thinking I was going to jump them for existing. When you mentioned your book, I looked it up, wanted to know more about you. The content had me wondering if maybe you were on that online community, and reading your story, I knew with absolute certainty that the two were one in the same. 

"I created an account that night, became Rebel and set everything up. I wanted... " Naomi paused, struggling. "I don't really know what I wanted, I'll be honest. You, for sure, but I think part of the reason I set that trap was so that I could give you a taste of your fantasies. I was hoping it would be like one of those once in a lifetime experiences that you could carry the memories of. I was stupid and didn't stop to consider it might just give you a taste that left you craving more and was cruel to do."  It was all the truth, but the one thing she didn't want to admit was how thoroughly she enjoyed turning the tables.  Amazon instinct was powerful, and once her supposed predator became her prey... well, she had enjoyed it a great deal.

Brie sat quietly for a long moment, just sitting in the towel, a dark look on her face.

"Did you fantasize about me?" she asked softly, finally.  

"Yes, a few times," Naomi admitted as she carried Brie to the bedroom, laying her down while she collected the diapering supplies.

"What did you think of?" Brie asked from her spot on the bed, still wrapped in that white towel.

"Basic things, really. How you'd look in a diaper or a dress that was... frillier, more childish. I fantasized about breastfeeding a lot, I'll admit. It's always something that's struck me as a bonding experience and I wanted it. But mostly just what it would feel like to have you in my arms." She unwrapped the Little from the towel, deciding to turn the question on her. "Did you fantasize about me? Or was I just a convenient opportunity to test out some of your general fantasies?"

Brie blushed.  But she blushed in that way that only Littles could, her entire face from her forehead down went rosy, extending all the way to her collarbones.

Sabrina could feel the blush burning her cheeks at Naomi's question.

"Well, I thought I had just met you for the first time this week... but I did fantasize about you.  You're really tall and you look amazing and... " it felt stupid to talk about these fantasies while she was literally waiting for the Amazon to tape her into yet another diaper.  This was what, four?  Five?  She had lost count.  To talk about her power fantasies when she was so helpless felt even more demeaning than she had expected, "I thought about a lot of the things that we did... riding on your back, sleeping on you... kissing you.  I know what you're going to say - I slept on you in my diaper, but the fantasy is about power Naomi and... and I have none now."  Her heart sank at the words, knowing them to be the truth.

"Well," Naomi began, laying down on the bed, lounging on one side next her. "You're not in a diaper now. I know that one time you got to initiate was a disappointment for you. I was playing a role, but I won't pretend that I didn't enjoy that kiss either. You're not padded now, and you could do it again. I wouldn't stop you."

"What?" Sabrina sat up, surprised, feeling naked and vulnerable.  "I'm not sure what you're saying.  Are you offering to submit to me?"  She looked at the fully clothed Amazon and then at her own nude body, there was no comparison.  She chose her clothes carefully to help her feel powerful and without them, she felt small and helpless.  "I'm not exactly dealing from a position of power here."

"No," Naomi smiled softly, shaking her head, "that wasn't exactly what I meant. It was more an equality moment. But... yes, I would do that again for you, if it truly means that much to you. It doesn't do anything for me, I've no real interest in it, but to make you happy? Yes, I would consider swapping the roles one weekend a month or something, the odd evening. It would have to be private - if it got out, it could cost me everything, more than you know... but I would do it again. It wasn't a terrible experience. Although knee pads are going to have to be a thing because these floors are not kind. For you, Sabrina. Because I care about you, yes, I would play your game now and again, if you play mine in return."  Naomi's eyes were soft, her words kind... but it was still captivity.  It was just her owner dangling a treat that could be withdrawn at any moment.

"You confuse me, Naomi," Sabrina smiled wistfully.  She climbed on top of the Amazon who rolled over onto her back, and sat on her stomach.  Sabrina looked deeply looking into her eyes.  "You're pretty strange, you know that?"  She laid down and hugged the large woman as best she could and for the first time, it occurred to her that her escape was actually going to hurt Naomi's feelings.  She was going to wake up, and Sabrina would be gone.  The thought made her feel guilty, which was ridiculous - it was only natural to try and escape capture, but she didn't want to hurt the woman.  She had a kind heart... a strange mind, but a kind heart.  She snuggled into Naomi's bosom, enjoying the larger woman's warmth on her bare skin... when the smell of the milk hit her.  It smelled so good... she wanted it badly.  "So.. breastfeeding was a fantasy for you, huh?  Feel like indulging that one again?"  She could at least give Naomi that, a tiny bit more happiness on her terms.  She wanted it too, she needed it.  I'll leave a note, she decided.  So she doesn't worry.

"Sure," she agreed with a wide smile. "But we have to get you dressed first, and I need to get some food or there will be no milk to give you. I'm famished." She sat up, pulling Sabrina in close and hugging her tightly for a moment before laying her down again, diapering her quickly in another pink-and-hearts diaper, soft and fluffy and warm, and slipping a fresh nightgown over her head.  "Now let’s go see about some food. Are you hungry at all or do you just want milk?"

"I'm definitely hungry," Sabrina admitted, squirming a bit in the diaper and suppressing a grimace at its telltale crinkle - it had been really nice to be free for a moment, but she would have it again soon and then some.  "But I really want the milk.  It's really, really good - like think of your favorite dessert, it's like that but better.  It's possibly the best thing I've ever tasted.  Amazons could bottle that and sell it and make a fortune."  She laughed, completely unaware of the havoc that would cause and the real reason she craved it so badly.  "But some meat sounds really good right now too."

"I think I can work something out for you, sweetheart," Naomi said as she lifted Sabrina again, her arm resting beneath the fluffy diaper as she was carried down the stairs.  Every step she took caused Sabrina to bounce slightly, to crinkle slightly, and to feel small and trapped.  She focused her thoughts on Rachel... especially as Naomi lowered her down into yet another playpen, yet another simple but inescapable mesh prison, surrounded with coloring books and baby toys - as if those could hold her attention.  "Play nicely while mommy makes some dinner, okay? Maybe think of a movie that you'd like to watch."

Sabrina could finally fret openly as the Amazon turned her back and walked away, putting a hand to the soft mesh wall that held her captive - what if Naomi put her in some contraption that prevented her from getting to Rachel?  Would she be able to escape?  She looked around the playpen - her borrowed comm wasn't there, she had no way to check her messages or write anything, not that she felt she could focus right now anyway.  She sighed and picked up a coloring book, flipping pages and finding herself a little surprised at the complexity of some of the pictures - these were really detailed.  Most pages were depictions of nature, trees and flowers, with a few small animals mixed in - but they weren't cartoonish, they were very realistic.  With genuine curiosity, she opened the box of crayons that sat nearby and marveled at the array of colors - there had to be three hundred different crayons in here, all in unique shades.

These were real art supplies - the coloring book would actually be a challenge.  Pleasantly surprised, she picked out a purple crayon - periwinkle by the label, and began coloring in some of the very fiddly flowers.  She actually didn't know much about botany, so the odds of the color being correct for the flower she was coloring were slim... but she was determined to make it as beautiful as possible.

She lost herself in the coloring book, carefully putting each crayon back as she switched to a different one - the box was perfectly sorted by color - if she didn't, she'd never get them back in the right order.

Coloring was like editing - sometimes it was hard to start from a blank page, but improving on a work that already existed?  Often it was easier to see the way a thing was and the way it should be than it was to create something wholly new... and editing was transforming the was into the should be.  And she was good at it.

Jump to Chapter 20!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Wow. Is Bria starting to have feelings for Naomi? Somehow I'm not sure if she will actually run away. In any case her bladder is proving to be about as @bbykimmy and I feel like they will both be in diapers for eternity

One thing I am surprised at, is the fact that Sabrina has not given any thought to the possibility the sub Amazon could be another lure just as TinyRebel4 had been.  

8 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

One thing I am surprised at, is the fact that Sabrina has not given any thought to the possibility the sub Amazon could be another lure just as TinyRebel4 had been.  

I think at this point that the thought of escape is all that she can see, not the chance that It's possibly another trap of some kind.

41 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

You're not padded now, and you could do it again. I wouldn't stop you."

So close and yet denied once again. My emotions just can't take much more, i swear. :crying-baby-smiley-emoticon:

Not really, i can't wait to read more and see what happens to poor Sabrina and to see if Naomi will spend a weekend crawling around in nothing but a diaper, i guess i shall have to put up with this wild ride you have me on and find out.

I also need to finish up chapter 10 of my story and get it posted. 

3 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I guess I will breakdown yet again to ask the next chapters' posting schedule........  Please?

I doubt there will be another full week of chapters next week, sorry.  Maya wanted to write chapter 22 on her own, so chapter 21 is the last one that I have.  So there will be new chapters Monday and Tuesday, and then an indeterminate break.  The story is concluded, however.  We've roleplayed out the ending and we know where everything's going.

But we can't just post the raw RP, it wouldn't be much fun to read ;)

59 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

sometimes it was hard to start from a blank page, but improving on a work that already existed?  Often it was easier to see the way a thing was and the way it should be than it was to create something wholly new... and editing was transforming the was into the should be.

That's actually kinda how my brain works. It's part of why I haven't started a new story after Angel Hunter. My time is much better used helping others with their stories. Part of why, in the dozen or so RPs I've been a part of, I've never once suggested the game. I'm more comfortable taking someone else's idea and running with it rather than coming up with my own.

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

That's actually kinda how my brain works. It's part of why I haven't started a new story after Angel Hunter. My time is much better used helping others with their stories. Part of why, in the dozen or so RPs I've been a part of, I've never once suggested the game. I'm more comfortable taking someone else's idea and running with it rather than coming up with my own.

That's exactly how I was until "Making the Best of It" - I play other peoples' music, I paint things that I can see.  I can analyze and recreate, change and improve... but until "Best of It" I had never made anything truly original.

I started writing "Best of It" at a really happy time in my life, when everything was going very well.  I had been going to therapy for a year, things were looking up, I was feeling more in tune with my Little self than ever, and I felt the urge to make something (my D&D group was on a long hiatus, so I wasn't getting my storytelling fix that way)... and I just wrote.  And while writing that story, my life started to fall apart.  My mommy-type couldn't handle the person I was becoming and we had a really, really hard time - we were disturbingly co-dependent and I was learning in therapy that it wasn't healthy.  I was growing faster than she could keep up with and things got really, really, really bad and I almost died.

Sorry.. I kind of went off on a tangent there, the point is - I used to work that same way, and now I don't.  I have no idea why, but I'm not the same person I was even 3 years ago.  I'm a new, better Kimmy than I've ever been.  And part of it is thanks to all the love and support that I've gotten from readers and my very special friend Maya, who I never would have met if I hadn't written that story :)

22 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I have no idea why, but I'm not the same person I was even 3 years ago.

I totally get that. Hell, I see myself completely differently than I did 6 months ago! And even that version of me is practically a stranger to who I was 4 months before that. And who knows? Maybe tomorrow I'll wake up as yet another evolution of myself? :)

22 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I totally get that. Hell, I see myself completely differently than I did 6 months ago! And even that version of me is practically a stranger to who I was 4 months before that. And who knows? Maybe tomorrow I'll wake up as yet another evolution of myself? :)

Oh, I know why I've changed, I just don't know why it unlocked some sort of freeform creative area in my brain.

I've changed because I've done lots and lots of therapy and I'm finally coming to grips with myself and my childhood.  A+ Highly Recommend Therapy.

17 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Oh, I know why I've changed, I just don't know why it unlocked some sort of freeform creative area in my brain.

I've changed because I've done lots and lots of therapy and I'm finally coming to grips with myself and my childhood.  A+ Highly Recommend Therapy.

Maybe to imagine things differently at one time was too painful and that part of your brain shut down - joy of imagination and creativity.

10 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Maybe to imagine things differently at one time was too painful and that part of your brain shut down - joy of imagination and creativity.

My trauma wasn't so bad as all that - my mother abandoned my family when I was 14 years old and I raised 2 younger brothers while my dad worked 2 jobs to keep us afloat and pay off the massive credit card debt she ran up before she ran out.

Most of my damage actually comes from the fact that while she was there, she didn't want to be there and I absorbed that.  I never had a mother who wanted me - she didn't abuse me, but I have some serious issues stemming from the fact that she never loved me.  She isn't a very nice person.

Don't worry, I'm mostly okay :)

2 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

My trauma wasn't so bad as all that - my mother abandoned my family when I was 14 years old and I raised 2 younger brothers while my dad worked 2 jobs to keep us afloat and pay off the massive credit card debt she ran up before she ran out.

Most of my damage actually comes from the fact that while she was there, she didn't want to be there and I absorbed that.  I never had a mother who wanted me - she didn't abuse me, but I have some serious issues stemming from the fact that she never loved me.  She isn't a very nice person.

Don't worry, I'm mostly okay :)

hugs on offer. I feel so much of this

4 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

CHAPTER NINETEEN

I love how you create such morally complex antagonists. What Naomi did was horrible but to paraphrase Luke. "I sense conflict. There is good in her I know it." Can Naomi be redeemed even after what she's done; how about Sabrina? Are they doomed go in a circle, unwittingly punishing each other for their respective sins? So much drama! (grabs popcorn)

5 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

hugs on offer. I feel so much of this

Aww *hugs*

Some people just shouldn't be parents.  And everyone needs therapy.  I finally got the courage to cut her out of my life last year (thanks therapy!) and life is better as a result.

9 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Aww *hugs*

Some people just shouldn't be parents.  And everyone needs therapy.  I finally got the courage to cut her out of my life last year (thanks therapy!) and life is better as a result.

I don't think mine we're quite that bad but it was very cleer everything had to be on their terms.

7 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

my very special friend Maya, who I never would have met if I hadn't written that story :)

Just for old-times sake, I recall when Maya came into the room (I still visualize rooms from the old AOL days).  She swept in, said how Making the Best of It was the most adorable or (something to that effect) story she had read, and that she needed More today, not tomorrow (something to that effect).  You exclaimed and gushed "KWOcweans!"  I think we we all surprised she popped in, so it stayed in my memory.  The rest is history.

BBKimmy I never try to mean but my thoughts right now are bad.  I hope Sabrina gets rescued the the amazon only to find herself in a worse place with someone that wants to take her away and destroy her to complete babyhood.:angry2::wub: 

5 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

Just for old-times sake, I recall when Maya came into the room (I still visualize rooms from the old AOL days).  She swept in, said how Making the Best of It was the most adorable or (something to that effect) story she had read, and that she needed More today, not tomorrow (something to that effect).  You exclaimed and gushed "KWOcweans!"  I think we we all surprised she popped in, so it stayed in my memory.  The rest is history.

Yep!  I was so surprised that she liked my writing, I really enjoyed her stories.  We're pretty good friends now :)

I met a couple of really great friends and really came into my Little side because of posting that story.  You, WB Daddy, Maya, and a few others - the friendships I made helped me through a really tough time in my life.  Knowing that people here cared made a big difference to me.

4 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

BBKimmy I never try to mean but my thoughts right now are bad.  I hope Sabrina gets rescued the the amazon only to find herself in a worse place with someone that wants to take her away and destroy her to complete babyhood.:angry2::wub: 

:O

You're rooting for something awful to happen to her?  What about Sabrina's happily ever after?

5 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Yep!  I was so surprised that she liked my writing, I really enjoyed her stories.  We're pretty good friends now :)

I met a couple of really great friends and really came into my Little side because of posting that story.  You, WB Daddy, Maya, and a few others - the friendships I made helped me through a really tough time in my life.  Knowing that people here cared made a big difference to me.

I think I may have mentioned it before but your stories played a big part in discovering my Little side along with @BabySofia and @Sophie ♥

So I think it was a pretty good thing for everyone involved. :)

4 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

I think I may have mentioned it before but your stories played a big part in discovering my Little side along with @BabySofia and @Sophie ♥

So I think it was a pretty good thing for everyone involved. :)

Sofia's story definitely influenced me.  I've said this before, but it was actually some of the early scenes of "Exchanged" that really got my brain going.  Specifically when they were clothing shopping.  I wondered if I could tell a story less about the delicious horrors of the dimension and more about a sense of love and caring for someone who really needed it but didn't really know that they needed it.  And I imagined some fictional version of myself being pushed through the store... and that was the birth of "Best of It".  I wanted to skip over the whole initial shock of arriving in the dimension and start further in, for reasons that anyone has read the story will understand but I won't say :)

I can't believe it's the weekend already, now i have to wait for next week to read what happens, weekends have bad timing with your story. Though i guess 2+ days between any previous chapters wpuld and has been bad timing lol

I guess that's why i get more of my writing done on the weekends lol, though right now i have been to busy to write.

I am totes enjoying even if it isn't dark as it could be ...yet..I know how these stories can do a 180 then a 360 and finally some weird fractal thing that is based on non euclidian geometry,but it's well written the characters are compelling,and I have a feeling we have miles to go before we sleep or something like that.  Good job kimmy and oceans alike. I remain a faithful follower.  :)