LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Immigrant Tale - A non-native's plight in the Diaper Dimension (Chap. 4 added 9/24)

22 hours ago, Cya said:

Excellent story! One of the best DD stories I've read in a long time. 

Thank you much!:D

Just under 1000 words into the next chapter, but with work, it's gonna be a few days yet before it's going to be ready.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a new message when trying to give this a like. “Sorry, There was a problem reacting to this content.”  What the heck is that all about? It’s bad enough that we get limited like we do and now apparently I have done something else wrong and have no idea what that was. 

I liked the new chapter. On the one hand I really dislike reading about how poorly some Amazons treat their Littles. I hate seeing people treat others that way.  But then on the other hand some are kind and loving mommies to their little. That I do like. Overall I am enjoying the story and am eager to read more. I would also give it a like if the site ever allows it. 

• 3 months later...

Hi all, sorry about the long hiatus. Life, it happens to all of us. I honestly hope at least some of you find this chapter to be worth the wait.

Chapter 4

“Yes, the Salon,” Kenzie replied, tapping his nose as she laid him onto the changing table and began to diaper him. “Honestly, Honey, Mommy really wants to lengthen your hair to style. Maybe darken the color a bit to match mine. Plus, you need your nails cut anyway, so they can deal with that so Mommy doesn't have to. I know what a squirmy baby you are.” To punctuate her point, she shook a plume of Baby powder over his crotch and began to rub it in with her hands, spreading it over his privates and butt and causing Chris to jump. She giggled at the glare he sent her.

“You are so cute when you pout, Crystal,” she said, taping up the new diaper with a grin. Then, Chris noted with a hint of fear the devious glint in her eyes. “But I bet you'd be even cuter...if you giggled!” Suddenly he was under assault, the giant woman viciously blowing raspberries into his belly. He couldn't help himself, and soon was laughing up a storm. And with his new voice, it sounded even more childish.

Once she allowed him to catch his breath, he was quickly dressed in a two-piece set of pajamas that were teal – not pink at least, he noted with a bit of relief – and bore gold lettering which declared 'I don't need Beauty Sleep...I'm already Gorgeous!' After being made to say 'Night-Night' to Jenny and Sarah, he was once again brought to the playpen in Kenzie's room, swaddled tight just like the previous night. His stuffed pony was laid next to him, and his mouth was quickly filled with the bulb of a pacifier as Kenzie kissed his head. A baby monitor was switched on and placed on her nightstand and the room became engulfed in darkness as she left him alone.

Raising a brow, he managed to wriggle enough to get a look at the clock. 7:30 pm was the digital time which flashed out, and Chris grimaced. He hadn't been aware it was still so early. He supposed he should have expected it. After all, the crazed young lady was totally convinced he was a baby, and babies went to bed early. Turning his eyes toward the ceiling, he did the only thing he could and waited until his eyes had adjusted before beginning to scour the tiles for any patterns he might be able to see.

After he passed out, he awoke sometime around midnight, the feeling of being hoisted into the air snapping him out of dreamland and back into his waking nightmare. He was thrown over Kenzie's shoulder and his mommy began to rub and pat his back. “What's going on?” he asked, before his stomach gurgled and he began to fill the back of his diaper. Now he was growing concerned. That time there was next to no warning.

“Mama's just giving you some nummies. Doctor's orders, remember Sweetie? Dr. Nemeth said to feed you as often as I can.” With that, she began guiding his head to her nipple. Already, Chris was opening his mouth, but the warm, smelly squish in his diaper forced him to try and reject the liquid meal.

“No! I just pooped, I need a change!” he whined, getting only an amused smile from Kenzie.

“Mommy will change you after you eat, Sweet Pea,” she insisted, and immediately thrust his mouth onto her nipple. Her charge had enough mind to let out an indignant grunt before the milk-haze set in. “Thaaaaaat's it, Honey Pie,” Kenzie whispered. “See, you're ok. Babies poop their diapers. Sometimes they have to sit in it for a while. It's perfectly normal.” Her cell phone broke the soft whispers, and she quickly answered to the voice of Ashley.

Hey, I take it you're up feeding Crystal?”

“Yeah. And I assume you're giving Lizzie a night-time feed. What did the Doctor say?”

Basically same as you. Breastfeed only, as often as possible.” Kenzie nodded, leaning herself and her Little back in her bed so she was propped against the headboard.

“I figured as much. How's Lizzie taking the news?”

Back at her own house, Ashley looked to the Little in her arms, feeling the girl's diaper grow warm and swell as the nursing Little suckled. She was looking past the breast and glaring up at Ashley, but the Amazon could see the Little's eyes beginning to droop. The new mommy smiled a bit at that. “She's adjusting,” she replied, patting Elizabeth's wet butt. She heard her daughter give one last infantile whine before the trance set in. “Anyway, you doing anything tomorrow? Cause you could come over here and we can have a playdate for the girls.”

Kenzie smiled, rubbing Chris' back and crinkling her nose at the stench from her daughter's dirty diaper. “I think that can be arranged,” she said. “But it'll have to be earlier in the day. We're taking the girls to the salon tomorrow afternoon. Crystal needs a baby-makeover before she meets the family.”

“Ooooh, sounds fun!” Ashley replied. “I can't wait to see her.” Both mothers noticed their Littles begin to squirm a bit.

“Hang on,” they both said into their phones at once, hoisting their babies up and onto their shoulders. As they patted and rubbed the Littles' backs, both smiled at hearing the tiny belches of the others' daughter through the phones.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

As Chris was carried through the doorway of Ashley's home, he quickly began searching for Elizabeth. He would have called out to her but for the large pacifier shoved in his mouth. Thankfully there was little in the way of coos and coddling by the Amazons before he was plopped down on the floor in front of Elizabeth, who was looking more than a bit uncomfortable in her baby bouncer. The thing was electric by the look of it and was slowly rocking in an almost wave-like pattern. Based on Elizabeth's slightly green complexion, she was clearly getting a tad motion-sick.

The pacifier was plucked from his mouth and Kenzie kissed his forehead. “You two play nice,” Ashley declared, she and Kenzie sauntering off to the kitchen.

“How you holding up?” Chris asked, his voice still the high squeak of toddler girl. He had been given his inhalant first thing that morning, meaning he was well on his way to being permanently stuck with the voice of a two-year-old.

“If you don't wanna be thrown-up on, I suggest you not stand in front of me...” Elizabeth groaned. “It wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't so bloated. My 'Mommy' has me on a feeding schedule of every three hours.” She spat the word Mommy with such venom that had either of the Amazon girls heard, he was sure Liz would be sporting a bright red bottom already.

“Same,” Chris grunted, holding his stomach. “Until she starts going back to school at least. I may not be able to hold it for more than a second, but apparently the fact that I know I'm going to use the diaper at all beforehand is something she's trying to 'fix.” Chris shuddered at the thought. It was bad enough that he was already essentially incontinent after just a couple days, but to render him ignorant of his own urinating and bowel movements until after-the-fact...well, it wasn't a pleasant thought.

A sudden stench reached his nose, and Elizabeth's face turned from green to red, seeing that he had smelled her. “Don't. Say. Anything!” she whispered harshly. Chris put his hands up defensively.

“Wasn't going to,” he replied, but taking a step back all the same. “We literally pooped in front of each other just yesterday.” He heard the soft thumps of footsteps before his floral skirt was pulled up and the waistband of his diaper pulled back.

“Not mine,” Kenzie announced in a sing-song voice, looking over her shoulder towards Ashley. “Want me to change Lizzie?” Ashley smiled and thanked Kenzie, going to get her changing supplies. Elizabeth however looked displeased. Chris could relate. It was bad enough to have a 'Mommy' wiping your butt and private parts. Neither of them liked the thought that literally any Amazon could change their diapers and the two Littles had absolutely no say.

“P-U, smelly girl,” Kenzie said, taking Liz from the bouncer, patting her mess-filled behind a few times, firmly. Elizabeth was squirming now at the sensation of her wet, mushy poop being squished and spread against her crotch and butt even more. “And I thought Crystal was a little stink bomb.”

Ashley returned, passing the changing supplies to the kneeling Kenzie. Not really wanting to watch the girl be embarrassingly cleaned, Chris chose to turn away from the scene. Unfortunately, having turned in the direction of the bouncer, it was somehow apparent to Ashley that he wanted a turn in it, and the young mother was more than happy to oblige. Chris quickly found himself lifted by the armpits and in mere seconds was plopped down into the seat, before being securely strapped in. A flick of a switch and the rolling wave-like motion began.

Once again, he was facing Elizabeth, whose ankles were firmly held together and pulled into the air by Kenzie, her poop-covered rear-end on full display, among other things. Blushing profusely, Chris's eyes darted to the ceiling. Liz, likewise embarrassed for herself, covered her red face and teary eyes in her hands, breathing deeply to try and stave off a full on wail.

The attention of all but the occupied Kenzie was quickly turned to the opening door of the house, as well as the Amazon couple entering with an infant carrier. “Knock, Knock!” The woman declared cheerfully, ignoring the panicked squeal of Elizabeth. Chris noticed however. This new arrival was clearly not popular with the babied woman, and one look into the infant carrier her husband carried made it clear why. While he hadn't known him prior to the trip, Chris could definitely recognize Jake strapped inside it. And if that was Liz's boyfriend, that made this Ashley's sister. Emmy, he thought he remembered her saying. Likely short for Emily. “Hiiii, Kenzie,” Emmy greeted, eyes darting mischievously between her younger sister and her friend.

“Heeeeey, Emmy,” Kenzie replied in kind, handing the now clean and diapered Liz back to Ashley. Elizabeth looked fearfully into the carrier holding Jake, and Chris took note that the young man was barely awake, his eyes fluttering and a bit of drool running down his chin. Kenzie then turned and gave a little wave to what could only be Emmy's husband. “How's it going, Tony? Keeping this one in check?”

“Ha!” The man exclaimed. “Good one. I learned early on that the secret to a good marriage is she does what she wants, and I stand back and watch the catastrophe.”

“Ha Ha,” snarked Emmy with a playful smile and a roll of her eyes, unstrapping the little from his carrier. “The feeling is mutual, Sweetheart. Sorry to interrupt your playdate, but Mom wanted to see little Jake after we had his work done.” A bit more awake now after being laid down on the floor, Jake struggled to move, but found he couldn't get off his back. What little movement he could get from his legs were some occasional weak twitches and kicks. As all the eyes were on him, Emmy leaned in close, cooing to the little she had forcibly adopted.

“How 'bout it, Honey Pie? Any of your little swears you wanna throw at Mommy or Daddy.”

Whatever Jake was expecting to come from his own mouth, the gurgling and babble of an infant was not it. Nor was it helped that he had no teeth in his mouth. Elizabeth had to shove her thumb in her own mouth to keep from screaming outright. But as Jake came to the realization that his ability to speak had somehow been taken from him, he and his girlfriend began to wail in tandem. Though Jake's wailing sounded way to close to the cries of an actual baby for Chris's liking. Jake was quickly silenced with a pacifier and hefted over Emmy's shoulder so she could comfort him.

“Jake here wasn't too happy about Mommy and Daddy taking his walking away...no he wasn't” Emmy explained. “He threw a giant tantrum, kicking and biting, and he said some very adult words. So Mommy and Daddy decided to fix that too. Now our Jake is just as a Little should be, aside from needing a mild attitude adjustment.”

“Cartoon time?” Kenzie asked, but Emmy groaned at the thought.

“Mind-wiping hypnosis? I'm not cruel, Kenz,” she replied. “Littles won't learn anything if we scrub their brains. No, I think lots of love, plenty of meaningful punishments when needed, and good positive reinforcement during their milk hazes is just what they need.”

Reinforcement during the hazes? What?” Chris thought, eyes narrowing as Kenzie smiled and nodded.

“Same,” his Mommy said. “A few soft praises during feedings goes a long way.”

Wait, what?” Chris now thought back to anything he could recall about his feeding, but they were mostly blank. “So, is this some sort of passive hypnosis? What sort of things does she whisper in my ear while I'm sucking on her tit? How long until I can't even think of her name as anything but 'Mommy?' How long until I can't think of myself as male anymore?” He was broken from his musing as Emmy lifted him from the bouncer.

“Hello, Cutie Pie. Looks like you got what you needed anyway, huh?” she said with a sly smile at him, before turning back to Kenzie. “Good choice making him into a her, by the way. I probably wouldn't have thought of it, but she's just such a cutie as a girl.” As the two Amazon Mommies began discussing the story of how Chris had become Crystal, the aforementioned Little was getting extremely uncomfortable. Emmy was cradling him rather close, his cheek pressed against her left breast. A breast that was almost bigger than Ashley's, and undoubtedly filled with milk. The thought made his mouth begin to salivate, and he whined, breaking the conversation.

“I think she's getting hungry,” Emmy announced. “Is she on the same diet as Lizzie?”

Mmmhmm,” Kenzie replied, taking her Little and beginning to lift her shirt, revealing the nursing bra underneath.

“I might start doing that with Jake,” Emmy continued. “I was planning on letting him keep eating pureed baby food, but only a couple days in and my breasts are sore, and full-to-bursting. But my Little boy fills up so quickly, and the last thing I want to do is forcibly overfeed him and make him sick.”

“Well, if you wanna take Lizzie, Sis, it's time for her feeding too,” Ashley chimed in, offering up the trembling Little to her sister. As Chris latched onto Kenzie's breast, the last thing he saw before the milk haze took over was a very pale, squirming Elizabeth being handed off to her very grateful-looking Auntie.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

When Chris finally came to, he moaned, finding himself back in the baby bouncer, his diaper very wet and very messy. He looked to the couch to see Emmy laying across it, completely topless. Jake on one tit, Liz on the other. He noticed just at the edges of the leg holes of Elizabeth's disheveled diaper, her skin had a faint red tint. Likely she had thrown a fit over having to feed from yet another Amazon's breasts and got rather soundly spanked for it. Emmy gave him a very satisfied smile. “Don't worry, sweetheart. Mommy and Auntie Ash are just upstairs in your Auntie's room, and it's still about two hours before your salon appointment.”

Chris didn't honestly want to know just what they were doing in there. Tilting her head back to look over the couch to the kitchen and her husband, Emmy called to him. “Hon, would you mind changing Crystal? I'd do it myself, but you know...arms full.” Chris paled. It was one thing to be changed by Mommy. Another thing to be changed by another Amazon. It was an entirely worse thing than that to him, the idea of his butt and private parts being cleaned and touched by another man. Rising, Tony replied in the affirmative. He didn't dare fight back against the inevitable, but Chris still tried to shrink away back into the bouncer chair as the Amazon man approached, carrying Kenzie's diaper bag.

“Come here, Princess,” Tony said softly, unhooking Chris from the bouncer and depositing him onto a changing pad he had laid out on the floor upon entering the living room. Chris squeaked as his floral skirt was merely slipped off, leaving him in just a shirt and poopy diaper in front of these generally new people. Before he knew it, his diaper was pulled open, exposing his privates to the cooler air. The Little did everything possible not to squirm too much. The last thing he wanted was for this couple to be the ones to dole out a punishment. It was not easy though, as Tony was being quite thorough with that cold wipe.

As the final puff of baby powder was applied and massaged all over his crotch, the Little let out a relieved sigh. New diaper taped up, Tony slipped his skirt back on. Over on the couch, Emmy smiled again. “Don't forget to thank Uncle Tony now, Sweetheart,” she said softly, easing Jake off her right nipple and with one hand slipped him onto the couch nestled between her legs. She let Liz continue to suckle for a few moments before switching her to the side previously occupied by Jake, urging the girl to finish what her 'cousin' hadn't eaten.

“Thank you, Uncle Tony,” Chris stammered. Tony just smiled down at him.

Any time, Princess.” With a yelp, Chris was quickly lifted by his armpits, and just as quickly placed inside a playpen in the corner of the living room. As Tony began to walk away with the balled-up soiled diaper, Chris stood. The pen was massive. If he stretched his arms toward the ceiling, his fingers would just barely brush over the top. Frowning with a sigh, Chris plopped down on his diapered butt. There were a few stuffed toys, and a few noise-making toys. They could have at least put something for him to draw with in the playpen.

Now the room was silent, apart from the suckling of Liz, and the sound of Tony patting Jake's back, trying to draw a belch from the Little. Deciding to not even bother fighting the ensuing boredom, Chris merely threw himself back onto the stuffed animals and closed his eyes. Even if he couldn't sleep, maybe feigning it would keep the Amazons off his back for a little bit.

As he listened to the sounds of the room, he heard a few burps from Jake, and Emmy was now trying to do the same to Liz. And having suckled far more milk than Jake, Elizabeth's gas bubbled up far quicker and far more explosively than his. At the sounds of Emmy getting up from the couch, Chris had to force himself to keep his eyes closed. He went rigid though as the Amazon laid her adopted niece down uncomfortable close to him, draping her arm over him in a bid to have the girls 'hug.' Unfortunately, despite being a 'Little,' Liz was a fully grown adult woman. And the fact she wasn't allowed to wear a bra meant her boobs were now thoroughly squished against his body.

Cracking one eye open discretely, he noticed hers were squeezed tightly shut, and she was blushing so red she looked like a tomato. Apparently she had come out of her milk haze very fast, and was following his lead in pretending to sleep now. And she was definitely as uncomfortable about this situation as he was. Sure, her boyfriend was practically no more than an infant bodily now, but he was still of sound mind, and he was currently in the room. Sure enough, the two heard Jake see them as he began to squawk and babble furiously.

Oh hush, Honey Pie,” Emmy chided, shoving Jake's pacifier into his mouth and securing it in place before turning to her husband who was still holding their Little. “Come on, we'll let them sleep. I'll make us some lunch.”

Once the couple had moved into the kitchen, Chris and Liz cracked their eyes open slightly to look at each other. “I'm so sorry,” Chris whispered, practically only mouthing his words he was so quiet. The girl couldn't speak for a moment, only sniffling in response, before asking the question Chris had asked himself a hundred times in the last two days.

How are we going to get out of this?”

Chris wanted to give the young woman an answer. He really did. But at the moment, he could not see any hope for their situation.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Jj7988582 changed the title to Immigrant Tale - A non-native's plight in the Diaper Dimension (Chap. 4 added 9/24)

Such a great welcome back chapter. Poor Jake. I think the salon should be interesting and I hope real life doesn’t keep you away like that again. And I mean that yes as I am fan of the story but more because life being that busy is annoying and it isn’t fun being stressed or hectic all the time. I look forward to more!

I sure liked the chapter. Not a big fan of what was done to Jake. He would have been better off if they had just wiped his mind. Chris or Crystal needs to pay attention and make sure he/she doesn’t push things so far that his new mommy decides to do the same. Getting away doesn’t look like it’s going to be easy. Well worth a like and I hope you get life settled down enough for you be able to continue this. 

• 3 months later...

Really enjoyed this story, can't believe I didn't find it sooner. I hope real life is treating you good.

Hope you can get some free time to continue this amazing story. Already it's become one of my favorites!

• 4 months later...
On Monday, January 07, 2019 at 8:45 AM, Jj7988582 said:

Having a bit of a crisis at home, been taking up most of my time.

I hope you're doing well. 

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/17/2018 at 4:41 PM, Eagle0769 said:

Very nice start. I'm impressed that this subject is your first time.

Hope to see and update soon. :wub:

I agree with Sky Hooves  "I hope they will really just treat him like a girl and not actually, physically, make him one. I think it would be more humiliating for Chris" She can use it to threaten him if he doesn't be good boy she will do it. Although I might be to late because I haven't read the other chapters.

You did a wonderful job writing so far. ?

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Considering the last time any thing was written on this is 2019 I figured it’s an abandoned story. There should be a rule that if an author hasn’t posted anything on a story for over two years then others can take over and finish the story. Especially if the author is not active on other posts.