LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Take a picture, come to this site on your phone, go to your profile, select add a photo, select the photo from your phone’s photo library.

Funny, but everyone uses their phones for taking pictures and why not?  They have built in cameras and you always have them with you!  I'm probably one of the few people with a smart phone who still takes a digital pocket camera with me!  I struggle with the concept of sending text messages, let alone downloading apps or taking photos and emailing from my phone!

In general, for me a phone is just a phone.  However, I’ve done all the things you struggle with and more, and I’m 12 years older than you. You need to catch up,with the times.  These days a phone is becoming a Swiss Army knife.

I find that my I-phone does pretty well with photos, but my little pocket Canon camera has a bit more flexibility, and often an edge in photo quality.

5 hours ago, Craisler said:

In general, for me a phone is just a phone.  However, I’ve done all the things you struggle with and more, and I’m 12 years older than you. You need to catch up,with the times.  These days a phone is becoming a Swiss Army knife.

I admit that, but a big part of me is in the past, far past and recent past.  Technology is great but I believe most people abuse it.  Waiting in line for 3 days to get the latest version of the Apple I-Phone?  Seriously?  GPS is great and I do use it on long trips, but who knows how to read a map if their GPS goes out?  Self driving cars?  So far there have been two deadly accidents involved with self driving cars and not due to the pedestrians or passengers who died.  Self driving cars?  Really?  What happens when the onboard computer goes out while it's driving along the cliff side road?  Society is turning people into tech savvey people but common sense idiots!  People don't know how to open their car doors when the battery is dead in their remote, even though they are holding the key in their hand!  People don't know how to fill ice cube trays and if the can of vegetables doesn't have a pull top ring, they can't open it because they don't know how a can opener works.  I'm not making this up!  There was a very long article in my newspaper 3 years ago stating these facts!  About 5 years ago one woman was walking along the pier leading out into Lake Michigan with her family on a beautiful summer day.  She was so involved with her phone she walked off the pier and fell into the lake!  You can't even put that damn phone down for 20 minutes to enjoy a beautiful summers day out walking with your family?  While it would be nice at times to pull up the resteraunt's menu on your phone as you are walking there, I can wait until I'm seated to look over the menu.  It doesn't bother me to wait in line to buy my movie tickets rather than pre-buy them on my phone.  Same is true of my groceries.  I enjoy pushing the shopping cart through the store and selecting things that may not have been on my list.  I don't need to email my order in and have them ready to be picked up or delivered to my house.  Personally, I think it's stupid to be standing in my front yard looking up at the sky waiting for the drone to deliver my Amazon order.  How many people just hold their phone in front of the credit card reader to pay for something?  Lots, but then everyone complains when their information is hacked or stolen.  They can't even be bothered to pull their card out of their wallet and insert it into the machine, let alone write a check or pay with actual cash.  I can understand why so many Sci-Fi movies portray aliens with huge heads, big eyes and tiny wasted away bodies with no muscle mass.  The way things are headed, all people will do is sit at their computer wasting away while everything is done for them automatically.  It's a sad commentary on our lives when we get so lazily compliant on technology we don't bother to do things ourselves anymore.

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

Waiting in line for 3 days to get the latest version of the Apple I-Phone?  Seriously? 

I would not even do that for the latest Lady Anestra Starlady tiara or Floricia Anise Tareth wand- or even both of them. I might consider it if you add a Melisandra Celestri gown - MAYBE

• Like 1
7 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Funny, but everyone uses their phones for taking pictures and why not?  They have built in cameras and you always have them with you!  I'm probably one of the few people with a smart phone who still takes a digital pocket camera with me!  I struggle with the concept of sending text messages, let alone downloading apps or taking photos and emailing from my phone!

If I am planning to take photos around town I still bring my pocket Nikon as the flash is stronger and it has optical zoom. For events or special trips I take that and my DSLR

Gee, if we are going to brag about ancient technology, How about a 1980 Moog Opus 3 and 1985 Casio CZ-1000 and a 1972 Seagull acoustic 12-string guitar. Does a 1997 re-issue of a 1960's 6/12 string doublenck count, since it uses the old technology? I would love to get a 1967 Panther 300 Duo Deluxe combo organ but I do not have the kind of service in my area that it would need. I have a 1935 refurbished mandolin