LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Distraction Or Security

Because I wear diapers all the time, I don't think about them all that much (just when I breathe). But they are not a distraction. They're security for me. How about you? Distraction or security, or maybe both?

They're often a distraction for me. I'm so aware of them, and how they feel, and how babyish they make me feel, that it's often hard for me to do adult stuff while diapered. So, I'll take 'em off, do my adult stuff, then get diapered again to have a beer and watch a tv show. I love feeling like a baby, but it doesn't jive well with the rest of my life. Darn.

Because I wear diapers all the time, I don't think about them all that much (just when I breathe). But they are not a distraction. They're security for me. How about you? Distraction or security, or maybe both?

Oh, security! Sweet, comforting security...

In fact, the reverse of your question is true for me - in stressful times, I'm distracted to the point of feeling very unsettled if I'm without a diaper. Take the other day - I was Phili airport and was pulled for secondary checks by immigration. Long and the short of it was that there was no problem but having your forms marked for personal circumstances checks and being given that red folder does not do your blood pressure much good!

Once through, I spent at least an two hours pacing the terminal and still couldn't calm myself down from the stress of the grilling. Solution: Went to the bathrooms and put a diaper on. The calming effect was instant. Bliss... :closedeyes:

(Side note: The immigration officer asked why I was carrying "these sorts of items" (about 4 diapers, wipes and some nappy sacks) in my luggage. Bloody cheek!! Tempting as it was to say to her "none of your damn business," I resisted the temptation and said "personal nighttime problem" instead)

Since I too wear 24/7/365 (no choice really), I guess you would say security (because of what is likely to happen if I don't). Although there have been time that I just could not find a place to change a diaper while I was out, for quite a while - in the circumstance, the diaper (actually condition thereof) become a distraction, until a place was located to change it. - But outside of that one circomstance.........

Guest Diaper4Boys

Security for me. Plus it feels good to have something between my legs. Weird, but that's me.

As for distraction, what exactly do you mean by that?

For me it depends on the situation. Wearing a diaper in public is exciting but it dosn't really distract me much. After a while I almost forget I'm wearing a diaper. When driving or talking with someone, shopping, etc., wearing a diaper dosn't cause me any concern or distraction. On the other hand, when I was training for my pilot's license I decided that when flying a plane I would not wear a diaper due to any possible distractions and the need to keep focused on what I was doing at all times. My life literally depended on my concentration when flying an airplane. That said, when I took my long cross country flight in preparation for my licence, I stopped after the first leg of over 122 miles, had a Mountian Dew and then started on the next leg of my flight. I no sooner took off when 10 minutes into the flight I had to pee really bad! Being a student, I was not authorized to land at any airport my instructor had not signed me off on. I had no choice but to stick it out until my next destination, although I tore that cockpit apart looking for anything I could pee in! Well, to end the story I made it to my next destination without an accident, (flying or urinary), and immidiatly asked the guy on the ramp where the nearest bathroom was! I would say that flight might have been one time where wearing a diaper might have been less of a distraction that almost peeing in my pants!

Actually at work it sometimes distracts me, so i tend to leave the diapers at home when i work. But diapers are totally security for me in any other situation.

Necros~

p.s: Although i say their security i don't mean i wouldn't be able to live without them, its just i enjoy wearing them ... i try not to make them a necessity.

Hello All,

I Agree with the Previous Post. I too can wear a diaper all Day and not even think about it, but just like the previous post, when I want stress Relief I want it.

Nathan

Security for me, too! When I am out, it's good to not have to seek out restrooms (as frequently as my bladder acts up) and I don't have to worry. I just go when I need to. But if I went out somewhere not very close to a restroom and I didn't wear a diaper, then I would definitely find that's a distraction. I would be so concerned with finding a bathroom and with wetting my pants I would be very much distracted. :badmood:

I often have difficulty expressing certain emotions like fear or sadness, and become very ill during and after nervous breakdowns. Both the physical and psychological sensations of wearing a diaper (sometimes combined with dressing in blue pajamas, cuddling with plushies and blankets, sucking a bottle, ect.) enable me to release them without regret, flashbacks, or sickness. My hypothesis is that infants (regardless of sex) are usually soothed and treated with patience when their cartakers try to understand their needs---instead of being bullied, belittled, jeered, shamed, or interrogated for crying. Aside from comfort, sexual arousal is another positive effect of wearing them. Though, they can become distracting when I end up getting turned on in public.

Security, as when out and about I dont have to worry about embarrasing myself or where the next toilet is (if indeed there is one!) and my Nappy only becomes a distarction if it is about to overflow which fortunately is not very often these days.

Being 24/7/365 I have had to adapt to my new circumstances and now would not be without for the comfort aspect of them as well as security. :thumbsup:

Remember-

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :groupwave:

• 2 months later...

Both, like when you're out walking around with a good friend. They're a distraction but also security. My problem lately with being diapered in public is that I'm getting too relaxed about it, sometimes forgetting I'm wearing which I could not have imagined a couple of years ago. So maybe I need more of that distraction thing.

-- Will Ford

For myself, it's about even either way. I like the security and do get distracted when it's getting full. And if out of the house, shopping then the distraction definitely is there as it gets fuller. But I enjoy it all the same. Besides there are the times that the distraction outways the security, both for the turnon and the leaking possiblity.

Security, definitely, especially at night.

Comfort during the day as nappies are superb underwear, and practical when out and about (I hate publuc washrooms/toilets). I wear cloth and plastic most of the time and they are the best (imho). :)

Distraction? Like others they're only a distraction when I have wet a couple times and worried about leaks. Sometimes I am nicely distracted by enjoying what I have on, especially cloth under plastic pants, not disps! :lol:

Simba B)

For me it's both. Being 24/7 like other here security is my main feeling, but the crinkle of disposables and/or plastic pants is a pleasant distraction. I always notice the sound of crinkling plastic and get a guilty pleasure out of the thought of being caught because of the noise they make. Also, I hate to wear pants so being in skirts most of the time there is nothing to really diminish the sound of crinkling plastic. A pleasant distraction for me even if i know that background noise will probably keep people from noticing.

Sissy_Dahli

Well... When I it is really quiet and all I can seemingly hear is my diaper moving it can be distracting and or I am bored or being hyper...... but on the other side I don't know what I would do with out them... I love them and they are very comforting... Probably I would say Security because they are much more of that to me than a distraction...

Because I wear 24/7, they are both a distraction and form or security. What I mean is, during the day, when I have to act mature, they are both a distraction and a hassle - constantly having to check if they need changing etc. However, in the evenings, and weekends, I can relax, and at that stage, the comfort zone they provide is beyond compare. This zone sometimes extends to the extroverted world. I am an introvert, but use diapers as a support mechanism in the extrovert world.

They are security for me. I'd probably eventually have an accident if I suddenly decided to stop wearing them all the time. The few times in the last year I've experimented in going un diapered, I've nearly peed in my pants. Not because I've lost my bladder control, but because I kind of forget I'm not wearing one. Interestingly, my decision to wear 24/7 was because I peed in my pants while driving on a long trip. I was thankful that my truck seats are plastic. It was, however, embarrassing stopping at a gas station and having to go inside and get the bathroom key so I could change, wearing wet pants. I guess the attendant had a good laugh at the old guy that had pissed himself. After that I wore diapers every time I traveled, and finally decided, that I was spending more time in diapers than out of them, so I just stopped wearing regular underwear at all. Since I've always liked pooping my pants, it was no big deal to stop using the potty for that too.