LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is This Tabboo?

Hey all, first I would like to apologize to anyone this might offend, I did check with the admin. I have been a member for almost a month, and having done alot of reading through previous post's, have not seen any mention self induced pleasure. I must admit, this is aimed more at the dl side, I am a little nervous about the feedback I'll get or not get. As you all know, I am a dl only, I don't get to wear as much as I would like. So every chance I get, I always have a strong urge "to tame the beast" as it were because it turns me on so much. It probably wouldn't be like this if I could wear my diaper everyday. Just wanted to get some feedback on this subject. I hope I didn't offend anyone's sensibilities (sorry about the spelling).

DLK

P.S. This is kinda aimed more at the dl's out there, but I would love to hear from anyone. I think I posted something similar but not as in depth a while back.

I'm not really sure what you are after.....

If you are asking if this is wrong or not - only you can really make that determination, but in general - as long as it is not hurting anyone (including yourself), and is not interfering with any part of the rest of your life, why not?

Outside of that, if you could elaborate a bit more......

Nope, never had any interest in that, even when I was just a DL. I don't particularly like doing it at all, it's more of a chore to me. I'm not religious, or anything, I'm just not into anything sex-related. Although it does turn me on to be in diapers, I don't feel the need to act on my urges, I'm content enough just being in them. Obviously now that I'm an AB, I know that babies don't do that, not that I'd want to, anyway.

Also, I don't see it wierd at all. I think seeing an 18 year-old run away in fear, because the lights aren't on is stranger. (Espically one with a teddy-bear in hand, a diaper on, and a pacifier in his mouth. >_>) Anyways, it saves you a trip to the bathroom, eh? :P

Oh well, I hope this helps, DLK. ^_^

--Brandon

DLK... hang in there dude.. I know you said you have read old posts.. but don't worry about what other people think about all the questions you have... why not tell us about you proper.

Then give a short quiz after... BTW hey buddy your a short skip and a Jump from me and my Mommie and our monthly Columbus Munches.. take your happy diapered butt up here and meet your Buckeye friends!!!

Till we meet together..

Your friends Mommy Michelle & Timmy

Diapers are one of the major sexual aids I use for masturbating. I started out as a Diaper Lover before exploring the AB lifestyle and the nonsexual pleasures of ageplay and diapers. In fact, my method for jerking off (since it resembles how a guy does it) involves sitting or lying down on a strong thick cloth, pulling a corner over my groin (with or without my diaper on), and alternating between pulling tightly and relaxing. A lot of times, wearing the first diaper or two (per session) stimulates me into arousal. One of the reasons why I don't wear them 24/7 is to prevent desensitization---and arousal during inappropriate times. :P

Guest John_Q_Sample

Jeez, I hope there is nothing wrong with masterbating in my diapers... because being a chronic masterbater, with an incredable diaper fetish, this is usually their main function (i love the fantasy of being caught or forced to play with myself in diapers). :blush:

Wow! Thanks everyone for the response. I wanted to address this subject because I end up doing that in my diaper everytime. Man, nothing except actual sex turns me on like diapers. My wife and I have experimented with various toys and none of them even come close for me. I am extremely happy that I didn't get any negative or angry feedback, I was a nervous about that. I didn't want to be bashed for being a pervert. Its just that diapers, (especially attends), are a raging fetish/toy for me. Thanks again for the feedback, and I look forward to seeing more post's on this.

DLK

I dont see anything wrong with enjoying your time in diapers.My wife likes to see me get off or to do it to me in diapers as this is part of who i am.Good luck and have fun

I don't see anything wrong with it either, as my other post stated, I was just nervous about getting complaints. I see now, that the members on this board are way too cool to complain about this topic. I can't tell how grateful I am about that. My wife doesn't like it much becuase I think it makes her feel like she not doing something right (insecure). In reality, it has nothing to do with that or with her frankly. When I'm masturbating, its about ME. She has those issues because her parents went through a very ugly divorce when she was little, and I think she and her sister both have security issues. This is a topic for another time.

DLK

I have to admit that I masurbate (or "jill off" as my friends would say) in diapers. I just never liked doing it in the shower, and I know I wet myself when I orgasm so not wearing the diaper isn't a possibility. Luckily my girlfriend thinks I look cute in diapers, so everything turns out okay.

If you're talking about masturbating in your diaper, go for it. Hey, no clean up!

Seriously, as long as the objects you are masturbating with belong to you, and you aren't causing harm, then I see no problem. Just please wash your hands when you're finished.

It's an over 18 board, so I don't see there being any problem with somebody asking a question about jerking off, whacking it, spanking the money, waxing the bishop, flogging the purple headed warrior, hmmm... ran out of euphemisms faster than I was expecting.

Unless you're using kids, animals, or other unwilling participants, or the belongings of unwilling participants, you're not a pervert in my book. An it harm none, do what ye will is a great rede to live by regardless of your religion.

If you're talking about masturbating in your diaper, go for it. Hey, no clean up!

Seriously, as long as the objects you are masturbating with belong to you, and you aren't causing harm, then I see no problem. Just please wash your hands when you're finished.

It's an over 18 board, so I don't see there being any problem with somebody asking a question about jerking off, whacking it, spanking the money, waxing the bishop, flogging the purple headed warrior, hmmm... ran out of euphemisms faster than I was expecting.

Unless you're using kids, animals, or other unwilling participants, or the belongings of unwilling participants, you're not a pervert in my book. An it harm none, do what ye will is a great rede to live by regardless of your religion.

lol :roflmao:

i coulda sworn i posted under this topic last night?....did anyone see it?......was it such an offensive post someone deleted it???......or did i post it somewhere else accidently.....or am i loosing my mind entirely

i coulda sworn i posted under this topic last night?....did anyone see it?......was it such an offensive post someone deleted it???......or did i post it somewhere else accidently.....or am i loosing my mind entirely

I THINK I saw a post from you here, but I'm not 100% sure. I KNOW a few of my replies recently have just disappeared for no apparent reason, and one even ended up in a different place than where it was posted........

But, babies do do that. I think our first sensual- -- pleasure experiences are in our diapers and at an amazingly early age.

That isn't what I meant at all. Sure, I would get hard, even as a young boy, but I wouldn't know what was happening, All I knew was that it happened when I wore diapers, but I had no clue as to why my body reacted this way. What I meant, was that babies don't masturbate, adults do. Though they may experience pleasure, they can't act on it. It's physically impossible, and that's what I meant.

--Brandon

I was reading this thread and saw that you were in the process of responding jenniebear (and in case anyone's not aware of it, if someone is adding to a topic, their name at the foot of the thread is in italics, with dotted underlining to indicate they are typing a reply). I waited but your reply didn't appear, so made a mental note to return and read when you'd finished but it never did appear that I'm aware of. I assumed you may have been interrupted, or changed your mind about posting.

I THINK I saw a post from you here, but I'm not 100% sure. I KNOW a few of my replies recently have just disappeared for no apparent reason, and one even ended up in a different place than where it was posted........

And I hadn't noticed the incidents your referring to Red, but I know that I received a reply to one of my posts in another thread a couple of days ago, but didn't have time to respond right then. By the time I returned, the post had disappeared, so there was nothing to respond to. I assumed the person may have changed his mind and deleted his post for some reason.

D :huh: lly

My first "adult" experience masturbating was in a diaper.... As a young teenager I would make a diaper out of a thin pillow. Rubbing felt really good and then I found out that if I kept doing that I would "wet" my diaper.

I didn't know what an orgasm was, but I found out really quickly that I sure liked whatever it was :) It wasn't until awhile later that I found out what was really going on....

CDL

I think it's normal to masturbate.

I typically jerk-off about twice a day. Since diapers are sexual for me, I do it wearing my diaper. However, after doing it, my fetish seems very weak to the point that I take them off. If I don't masturbate, I find that I continously enjoy my diaper behavior. I like wetting alot, so I'll wet, wet some more, wet for a few hours and then masturbate before I have to change. When I poop, I change not too long after, so I'll usually masturbate in it first.

like most of the respondants to this topic i also masturbate in my nappies, it feels nice, it hurts noone, they are my nappies wet with my own urine or water and ocasionaly messy, it is my own stuff in my own home and i dont force it on any one else so i see no problem with it... when i think about it logicaly... even so i still always feel guilty after doing it, i asume that this is the phenomenon that you are refering too when you ask "if it is ok?" (in a roundabout way!).

i am fairly sure the guilt stems from when i was potty trained and later on when i was taught to stay dry at night... but there is nothing to be ashamed about... it is only a problem if the nappy does not do its job and you get urine (or worse) on your clothes, bed sheets or other soft furnishings.

my best advice is to enjoy your nappies wet them mess them masturbate in them whatever you like to or want to do, but just make sure they fit you properly and have adequate absorbance for what you want to put in them.

leafy

Hey! I read years ago that 90% of normal men masterbate! I shurly am normal! Doing it in a diaper is no different that any adult who wears diapers for AB or DL reasons. Wearing diapers is a little different but if we don't see a reason for us not to wear and enjoy diapers, I see no reason why we shouldn't enjoy masterbating in diapers as well. Hey, if you're not married and you don't go out every night looking for a woman to get lucky with, then you need some outlet!

My first sexual orgasm was while wearing plastic babypants. I had no idea what an orgasm actually was, but I was very aroused by the slippery feeling when I peed in the panties. It gave me a super hard erection as I slid my exited member back and forth on my bed until I exploded with a giant sticky mess." What is this stuff?" I said to myself, and from then on, I knew what it meant to "come".

From early childhood I've always loved diapers, and I really never knew why they aroused me so much until this happened :rolleyes: