LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ideal Age

jacob

Your ideal age  

134 members have voted

1. 1. What is your ideal age

• 0-1: Infant/young baby
    • 1-2: Baby
    • 2-3: Older baby/toddler (not toilet trained)
    • 2-3: Toddler (toilet trained)
    • 3-5: Pre-school
    • 5+: Older

me is a 4 year old......a lil delayed in da area ob potty training and some speech issues that hopefuwwy me wiw outgwow someday....

me Daddy know when me is in iddle mode tause me starts wiff my fumb in my mouf.........it is O/our unspoken signal.......

Usually 2-3, not potty trained, I don't normally speak in full sentences, and I prefer to crawl around. I still drink from a bottle, and have my paci, too. Although, I hate baby food, and sometimes I feel more 3-4, but as a child who is just starting to potty train.

As a normal person though, I've always felt 7-8. I still love doing the things I did back then, and at times I can act childish, too.

Oh well, that's just me... :lol:

--Brandon

.....As a normal person though, I've always felt 7-8. I still love doing the things I did back then, and at times I can act childish, too.Oh well, that's just me... :lol:

--Brandon

As the word 'childish' has some baggage attached for me, and is usually used in a derogatory sense, as a put-down, I much prefer the word childlike. I think that's a much more apt term. So. I would say you're childlike Brandon. :)

As for me, well I sure hope I'm not the oldest one here at between 7 and 10!?

D party-smiley-042.gif lly

You aren't the oldest Dolly. I'm 7 too.

have to agre with the 7 to 8

you can go away from the house to play you can build and play in treee houses or forts you can interact withother kids BUT you still have baby sitters :P

I'd say my ideal age is between 3 and four. That's when the clothes they wear (girls, that is) are the cutest! Also, most kids aren't forced to start school (kindergarten) until they're five. Three-and-four-year-olds that are lucky enough not to be sent away to boot camp--I mean nursery school--get to stay home and play all day and do what they want.

Baby June 1/28/2007

For the last 6 / 8 years I play at around 2-3 years old, because I like to play with some big girls toys, and play with mummies make up :)

Before this I was always around 1 year old and crawled everywhere.

My regression age is very slowly increasing as I do get older.

Chloe

• 8 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...