LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It's the Little Choices - NEW Epilogue (Updated 2/8)

8 minutes ago, thedman said:

No...no...no...no...no...

Stomps feet and falls to the ground flailing and screaming

Save Yourself, Save Yourself, Save Yourself

I don't want the other stories wahhhhhhh

lol

That story is so DARK!  I started re-reading it to see if I could find my groove again after so many months away... and HOLY SHIT, I had some really, really dark things going on in that story!  I still remember where I wanted to go with it and I still want to finish it, but holy moly, I need some sweetness and light in my diet before I go back there.

Next we return to Gaule, the setting of "It's the Little Choices", where the vast majority of Amazon/Little relationships are consensual, and we have a nice love story :)

Then maybe later I will go back to horrifying my audience.

• Like 1

great  story as always, it managed to interrupt my usual thoughts.

at first i thought aimee was being selfish by not considering how fiona felt, but i figure that they could've came to a middle ground, ie fiona adopting and babying aimee but give her some chores around the house and keep their games

as for wendy, well she was broken in the head and heart, so seeing her reaction to aimee was wonderful since it confused her,

and after wendy was murdered and fiona turned aimee over to helen i found myself wishing that carol had stabbed her too but then i thought that fiona wasn't really willing to accept that aimee needed a lot of help that is a huge responsibility to have especially when she needs to figure out her own feelings, she probably did what was best for aimee. but i'm left wanting more and would love to see if things change more, especially for aimee and fiona, ie how often do they  get together and etc 

1 hour ago, something101 said:

great  story as always, it managed to interrupt my usual thoughts.

at first i thought aimee was being selfish by not considering how fiona felt, but i figure that they could've came to a middle ground, ie fiona adopting and babying aimee but give her some chores around the house and keep their games

as for wendy, well she was broken in the head and heart, so seeing her reaction to aimee was wonderful since it confused her,

and after wendy was murdered and fiona turned aimee over to helen i found myself wishing that carol had stabbed her too but then i thought that fiona wasn't really willing to accept that aimee needed a lot of help that is a huge responsibility to have especially when she needs to figure out her own feelings, she probably did what was best for aimee. but i'm left wanting more and would love to see if things change more, especially for aimee and fiona, ie how often do they  get together and etc 

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!  I think you're the first person to want Fiona to get stabbed :o

The relationship between Aimee and Fiona was extremely damaged - it's something that can be overcome, but it would take BOTH ladies wanting truly to fix it... and both of them are too wrapped up in their own feelings and their own hurt to really see the other one's perspective.

Both of them are wrong.  There really was no compromise to be had between Aimee and Fiona, they were romantically incompatible and it was wrong of Aimee to ignore Fiona's needs, just as it was wrong for Fiona to exploit Aimee's needs.

3 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!  I think you're the first person to want Fiona to get stabbed :o

The relationship between Aimee and Fiona was extremely damaged - it's something that can be overcome, but it would take BOTH ladies wanting truly to fix it... and both of them are too wrapped up in their own feelings and their own hurt to really see the other one's perspective.

Both of them are wrong.  There really was no compromise to be had between Aimee and Fiona, they were romantically incompatible and it was wrong of Aimee to ignore Fiona's needs, just as it was wrong for Fiona to exploit Aimee's needs.

i can be quite fairly evil in a just way, but i would love to see an update later on to see if they do repair their damaged friendship.

• 11 months later...
19 minutes ago, Nicole Kolibri said:

So I finished it.
I knew why Carole was my second favorite.
In hindsight, it was better for Amiee to stay with Wendy.
She has manipulate Wendy.
She would never have succeeded with Carole.
Just as Carole grabbed Amiee and forced her to feed her, she probably would not have control of her punished.

You have a nice cliffhanger installed.
Helen ... she would be like tougher to educate amiee and more consistent, but is still afraid it to implement, because Fiona is the mother ...
is Fiona finally out ... I think so, you must only find a way ...
And the daddy who continues to follow the SM sender ...?
I already suspect where the journey will go.
Should you ever pick up on this story again, is it only the question is it Caitlyn Amazonasparents, what have see the sm channels viewing....

I say thank you again for this story
greeting nicole

Thank you so much for reading it, I'm glad you enjoyed it <3

If you want to make a German translation, I'm fine with it as long as you link back to the original story here.  I'm never going to publish this one or try to sell it, it's just free to anyone who wants to enjoy it.

I won't be writing any more adventures with these characters, this tale is done.  Thank you for all the likes you gave!  I have more points than posts now and I'm the only "Top Member" who can say that!  :D

• 5 months later...

Why do this to me Kimmy. Emotions are running high again. I hope you’re happy!

I didn’t like Wendy and wanted Carol but Carol turned out to be unstable!

need to psyche myself up for the next story!

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Oh. My. This was the best abdl story I've ever read. Infact, it was TOO good that I can't read anything else cause it will never compare to what I experienced from reading this. A lot of that was because i so totally related to Aimee in terms desires. I just want to be babied, cared for, loved and I fear rejection like her. Reading this made me happy but also sad.

1 minute ago, IWANTHOTDOGS said:

Oh. My. This was the best abdl story I've ever read. Infact, it was TOO good that I can't read anything else cause it will never compare to what I experienced from reading this. A lot of that was because i so totally related to Aimee in terms desires. I just want to be babied, cared for, loved and I fear rejection like her. Reading this made me happy but also sad.

Go read Breaking the Girl ;)

39 minutes ago, BobbyDrago said:

Just reread this story and I'm actually still really bummed that Wendy died they were just about perfect for each other. Bit on the extreme side but no one is perfect.

Thank you ❤️

I still think that Wendy was the best twist I've done in a story to date.  I'm proud of this one.

• Like 3
18 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

still think that Wendy was the best twist I've done in a story to date.  I'm proud of this one.

It was definitely a twist. While I’m happy that she got a “big sister” with the shorter Amazon woman, I was a little bummed that she didn’t at least start wearing pull ups and get punished by her fiancé lol. But that’s just my odd fantasy within this genre lol. Still wish you’d finish Save yourself. I think that’s the name of it lol. I have always been a huge fan of your writings. I wish you well. 

• 1 year later...
On 12/30/2022 at 10:58 PM, bbykimmy said:

I still think that Wendy was the best twist I've done in a story to date.  I'm proud of this one.

This was recommended to me by a friend in Second Life and I binged it on breaks here and there at work and such. And OH WOW did reading this mess me up. You did great with it, but this has killed my headspace. (... with a kn... no, it's too dark. I never do dark jokes, this messed me up)

Excellent work, I will be reading more of your stories. But maybe after a bit of time so that I can get more of my stories written in a cheerful and not at all dark way.

10 hours ago, Kat5 said:

This was recommended to me by a friend in Second Life and I binged it on breaks here and there at work and such. And OH WOW did reading this mess me up. You did great with it, but this has killed my headspace. (... with a kn... no, it's too dark. I never do dark jokes, this messed me up)

Excellent work, I will be reading more of your stories. But maybe after a bit of time so that I can get more of my stories written in a cheerful and not at all dark way.

This one was my second book and I think of the five that I've released, it's my favorite.  I'm really glad you enjoyed it!  "Making the Best of It" is not dark for all of Act 1 (which is pretty long), I can safely recommend that to you.

"Breaking the Girl" is my most popular book, but Choices will always have a very special place in my heart.