LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Question

Hello All,

I have another Question for those of You who Wear Diapers.

Do your Boss (Or Bosses Know?) If they Do, what do they Say and How do they React?

Sincerely,

Nathan Reedy

My previous boss knew. In 1999 I was fecal incontinent and wore diapers to work. It was not uncommon for me to go home to take care of a necessary issue.

Hello All,

I have another Question for those of You who Wear Diapers.

Do your Boss (Or Bosses Know?) If they Do, what do they Say and How do they React?

Sincerely,

Nathan Reedy

i don't have a boss unless i cont my self. but even if your boss knows he or she cant treat you Any different as it could be discrimination which they could lose there job for.

Too answer the question, yes my boss and most of my coworkers know. I work for a small company where it is a very close knit family atmosphere. I was working there when I had my accident. Most would probably tell you that they can't tell I wear because I'm good at hiding it. The biggest thing, don't alter your job performance in a negative way and you shouldn't have anything to worry about; especially if it's a medical issue.

Audrey

only ever had one problem with a lady that worked in one of the house, she seemed to think she could get my job and kept complaing to the office down town, about me, she even told them i used the clients diapers../

you should have seen her face the day i fired her for telling lies about people

only major problem is i own the company and have had for over 14 years i just ahte working in a office i like to work with people

but i am very up front with the boss in the past that i wear diapers and have sense the age of 19

only one time have i used the ADA and that was back in the late 80,s when a loud mouth boss mad me mad so i made them give me sat sun off then workedmon tue then wed off then work thursday fri more then any thing else do to stress and incontance theyhad no choice