LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Naughty Christmas Update 4-25

On 12/5/2020 at 1:44 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

*sneaks up behind da cute_kittens and tags her with the ticklerobots target designator and waits until the device has obtained a perfect lock-on wif her da cute kittens.* "Now are you gunna release the next krampus fingies or am going to release the ticklerobot swarms all over your tickliest places?"

LOL that is a very creative comment :)  I'm super glad people are still reading and enjoying this, and I wish I had more hours in the day to have the time, energy, and motivation to work on it. Hopefully I'll have some time over Christmas break to at least get one update done!  I missed writing this. :) 

• Like 1
On 12/8/2020 at 4:04 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

LOL that is a very creative comment :) I'm super glad people are still reading and enjoying this, and I wish I had more hours in the day to have the time, energy, and motivation to work on it. Hopefully I'll have some time over Christmas break to at least get one update done!  I missed writing this. :)

Yay that's great :)

• 2 weeks later...

This update is dedicated to Sarah Penguin. Thank you for your support, patience and love for this story. It makes me very happy to know my stories make other people happy.  I've enjoyed writing this story, but real life and other projects had priority. I found some time over the holidays this year to work in an update, and I hope you enjoy this installment as much as previous ones! 

Merry Christmas everyone. May your holiday be safe and happy, wherever you are and whatever circumstances you find yourself in.  It's been a long, hard year so I hope you take some time and find yourself some joy. My holiday wish is this story may, in a very small way, brighten your day. 

If you enjoyed this story, I have others on Amazon. If you have Kindle Unlimited, all my stories are free! https://www.amazon.com/C.K.-Kat/e/B07WQHB9RR

That wink was a dagger in Reila’s heart. She lay quietly, concentrating on translating Uschi and Sonja’s words from German into English.  She wasn’t as fluent as her mother. Following the small talk seemed safer than thinking about her new status in life. But that wink ripped her mental safety net away. Great Grandma Uschi knew. She saw Reila as an adult turned into a baby instead of the normal baby Sonja saw. 

Suspicion curdled her stomach. Had Uschi instigated the whole thing? Uschi knew Hans and his family well; she spent Christmas with them every year. Hans was related to horrible Emma Jean and Nicky.  Uschi had invited Sonja and Reila to come live with her. The dots connected all too well to just be coincidence. Had she summoned demonic Azrael as well?

“Ow ood yoo? Aa doo no een ta oo!”  How could Ushi do that? Reila did nothing to her! Tears stung her eyes. She babbled her hurt, flailing her limbs in agitation. Her hands flapped and her legs kicked. The crinkle of her enormous diaper filled the room.

“Ga ga goo to you too.”  Uschi cooed.  Her smile seemed as evil and cold as Azrael’s. “That little baby sure can throw big tantrums, can’t she?”

Sonja swallowed a mouth full of mulled wine and nodded. “I can’t wait until she outgrows this stage.  I’m not looking forward to her terrible twos!” 

“Don’t worry, dearie, we’ll be here to help this time.”  Uschi spoke to Sonja but looked down at Reila. She suddenly felt cold all over. She shuddered, warmth spurting over her crotch as she peed herself.  The monstrous green diaper with white snowflakes didn’t swell at all; the bulky padding whisked the wetness away so fast it felt like she hadn’t peed at all. 

Sonja frowned to herself, thinking she’d misheard Uschi or misunderstood her German. She shrugged and reached for a puffy spice cookie from the plate on the coffee table. They were homemade, Uschi’s own recipe and more delicious than any store bought. Sonja had helped Ushi make them, and the sweet moist taste filled her with pride. She      used to try to bake together when Reila was little, but she often either forgot an ingredient or burned the cookies. They never turned out well, edible at best but the cookies were usually thrown out and Sonja went out last minute looking to buy cookies.

Uschi drained the last of the mulled wine from her mug.  “Ah.”  She smacked her lips in satisfaction. “The cookies turned out good this year. Hans will appreciate a plate. He prefers homemade to store bought. We’ll tell him you made them yourself.”  

Sonja’s face turned red as a Christmas apple at his name. Her eyes widened and she looked at Uschi in alarm. “But I didn’t! That would be lying!” 

“Bah.”  Uschi waved a gnarled hand dismissively. “It’s not a lie, you did help. And it will impress him. He’s a handsome man, and single, too.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.  I need to check Reila’s diaper.”  Sonja immediately turned to her adult-sized baby daughter wriggling on the red quilt. She popped open the snaps on Reila’s crotch, squeezing the back of her enormous diaper then the front. “Did my little princess make tinkles? No she didn’t! Her diaper is still dry!”  Sonja cooed in a syrupy sweet motherly tone Reila hadn’t heard in years. 

It caused her heart to twist in her chest and she whined softly, a stream of drool dangling from her toothless gums, past her lips and down her chin to splatter on the quilt.  She cringed and looked to the shrivelled prune of an old woman, who glowed with spirit and vitality. 

“Hans has no kids of his own, but he’s very good with babies. He watches Nicky a lot. He’s watched Rachel too for Emma Jean. He’s got a lot of childcare experience, knows when a loving hug is needed and when to apply the rod.”  Uschi continued, ignoring Sonja’s outburst.  

“Shall we start opening presents?”  Sonja patted Reila’s padded bottom, diaper crinkling loudly, then turned to the brightly lit Christmas tree and the presents wrapped in shiny paper. The snaps on Reila’s onesie remained open and cool air tickled her soft inner thighs. She grunted her discomfort but Sonja was too busy pretending she didn’t hear her great grandmother talking about a certain eligible bachelor. 

Uschi rolled her eyes at Sonja’s immaturity but she dropped the subject and let her tear into the presents. A few were for Uschi and Sonja, but most of them were to baby Riley from Santa. At first Sonja sat Reila up in her lap; Reila flopped over, her noodle limbs flailing about until Sonja held her up. Reila did not have the dexterity needed to open her own presents, so Sonja laid her back on the red quilt and opened them for her. 

Colorful paper scattered the floor in shreds and crumbled balls mixed with torn red and green ribbons. Reila felt sick to her stomach as abomination after abomination was revealed. Those gifts weren’t from Santa- they were from that demon Azrael. A highchair, a baby bouncer, a walker, a baby swing, numerous toys- rattles, teethers, soft baby dolls- along with pretty dresses drowning in lace, onesies, bibs, bottles, and diapers. Cases of diapers in horrible, awful baby prints. Some were Christmas themed like the candy cane diapers Nicky always wore, the green ones on Reila now, to blue ones with baby penguins, and more babified ones in baby pink with rattles, yellow with baby blocks and teddy bears, and mint green with pacifiers and bows. 

Reila and Sonja were both overwhelmed for very different reasons. With each present, a fresh wave of horror washed over Reila as her new reality sank in, became more real with each colorful, pretty paper Sonja tore open. The nails in the coffin of her adulthood set in, hammered into place by each adult-sized baby item revealed. Sonja was like a brand new mother at a baby shower, reveling in all the baby paraphernalia. She never realized just how big all the baby crap was, sized for an adult not a real baby. But Uschi, she knew. 

Uschi sat back, refilled her mug, and enjoyed the show. She knew full well where it all came from. Reila’s gut twisted with fresh hate towards that gnarled bitch. If Uschi truly knew, then she was the cause of all this. But why? Reila never even met the old bat until now, so why would she give a shit about how awful Reila was? She was a grown up, leading her own life and not bothering Uschi at all. Hell, they lived on different continents! Practically on the other side of the world from each other. So what had Reila done that was so damn horrible? 

She couldn’t understand it. That scared her, made her feel helpless; she wanted to lash out, let that fear out as an angry tirade that made others afraid of her. But she could do nothing except scream and flail her lungs and shit her diaper. Helpless baby. She’d screamed as Azrael pulled her teeth out- she remembered it all so clearly, that horror carved too deep in her mind and heart to ever, ever forget- and all that screaming and rage did nothing. Helpless baby. The only defense she had was Sonja, was dependent upon her mother for everything. 

That fact terrified her to her core. Nicky could be happy as a helpless baby- he had that horrible demon as his devoted caretaker. In the midst of Azrael’s glory and gloating, lording Reila’s horrible fate over her, Azrael had stopped, frozen in her tracks at Nicky’s soft whimpering. Reila recalled the tender way Az held Nicky in her arms, nursed him from her breast, her face full of love and gentleness. That closeness, that love made Reila feel empty and cold inside. Could her and Sonja have something like that?

Once all the presents were opened, Sonja turned to Uschi, crawling next to her plush armchair and laying her hand on top of Uschi’s.  “Really, all this is too much, too extravagant. Thank you.” 

Uschi drained her mug of mulled wine.  “I didn’t.” 

“Yes, you did. Who else would have?”

Uschi smiled.  “Santa Claus, of course. Or one of his helpers.”  She chuckled as if at a private joke while Sonja translated from German to English in her head, face scrunched up in confusion again. Then she shrugged it off as her aged relative being eccentric and let it go.  “But it’s getting late, we should get dressed. There’s a red cardigan in your closet. Wear it. Hans will like it.”  It wasn’t a suggestion.  Sonja nodded at the order, willing to humor Uschi after all those gifts she still believed were from her. 

“Well, go on.”  Uschi waved Sonja towards the stairs.  “I’ll sit with the baby.”  She grinned at Reila while Sonja scampered off like an excited, nervous school girl without a glance at her daughter. Reila watched her mother go with huge eyes, fear filling her. She whimpered, reaching out with wobbly arms, a silent plea that went unheard.  

Uschi turned to Reila, cooing down at her.  She spoke in German, slow enough for Reila to translate. “Not such a big girl now, are you? I know you blame me for this, but it is your own fault. You’re the last of my family, and it is my duty as head of the family to keep you in line. Both you and Sonja. Hans is finally ready to settle down. He’s been looking for a wife. Sonja is single, so I offered her up for consideration by the Klauses. But you both are a mess. Unsuitable. Disgraceful. I’m ashamed to share blood with either of you. Lucky for me, you were in horrible circumstances. Needed a life line. Sonja jumped at the bait without a second thought. You, little selfish bratty girl, were beyond redemption. So thoughtless in your anger and the hurt underneath it. Sonja is a selfish girl too, inherently lazy, likes to take the easy way out. But at least she can be trained. There’s no hope for you, nothing to reason with. So what to do with you? Turn you into a little baby, just like they did with a brat named Rachel.”  She shrugged her bony shoulders, finished with what she had to say. 

Reila stared, dumb founded. So all this was because Hans wanted a wife, and Uschi, wanting to brown nose to some powerful supernatural family, offered up one of her descendents? And Reila was too independent, too strong willed to come to heel like an obedient little puppy, so they tortured her, broke her, turned her into a baby to keep her out of the way?  Her face scrunched up and she growled, spit bubbling on her lips.

Uschi looked at her with a sad smile.  “You dumb bunny. You still don’t get it. It didn’t have to be this way. You chose your own ending. Even if Hans wasn’t interested in Sonja, you’d still be laying here wiggling around all helpless, shitting and pissing your pants. Like it or lump it, you’re my flesh and blood. I’m responsible for your reprehensible behavior. True, your choices are your own, and you are responsible for your own actions and decisions. But it is also my duty to influence you the best I can, to teach you what I can. To use whatever is at my disposal to help you see the error of your ways. Hans isn’t the only friend of the family, and Azrael was more than happy to offer her services.”  

Twisted, sadistic bitch. And Reila could do nothing, had already fallen into her trap.  Tears welled in her eyes, her chest shaking with hiccups. Her mother had fallen for it as well, was still entwined in their trap- she saw Reila as a little baby, not as a grown eighteen year old turned into a baby. If Sonja married Hans, she’d be trapped in this nightmare forever.  She whimpered, tears trickling down her cheeks. A baby, forever. As her tears flowed faster, urine flowed into her diaper without any warning. The thirsty padding absorbed it all, leaving her feeling dry and mocking her. Big girls kept their pants dry all by themselves, but big baby Reila needed a diaper to keep her pants dry. Would need a diaper for the rest of eternity. She was even more helpless than Nicky.  

Uschi got up, grasping her cane and came to stand over Reila. Leaning on the blue cane that had turned Reila’s backside black and blue, the old lady slipped an adult sized pacifier into her mouth. As she towered over her, Reila shook in fear. There was no hatred in Uschi’s eyes, only sadness, like she regretted it came to this. She didn’t sound regretful- her tone had been resigned. Uschi was of an old, tough generation that lived through hard times when people did whatever was necessary to survive, knew how to roll up their sleeves, put on their boots and do what was needed, no matter what they felt about it. Uschi’s generation had faced the world with spines of steel, and even in her old age Uschi still had that fire and determination. She did her duty, no matter her personal feelings. 

Mustering up what little defiance remained in her, Reila immediately spat the pacifier back out. She tried to glare, to intimidate Uschi like she had so many people before her. Uschi only stood up with a shrug. Reila could take her comfort, or not. The consequences were on Reila’s head, not hers. She’d done what she could.  

Uschi used her cane to push through the cornucopia of baby paraphernalia and torn Christmas papers to fish out an adult sized Christmas outfit. Reila’s nose wrinkled in disgust at the festive abomination. The dress was red with white polka dots, puff sleeves and a peter pan collar, trimmed in with white ribbon. It was so short it looked more like a top with missing pants. There would be no hiding her enormous diaper; the skirt of the dress looked like it would barely come down to her thighs, so everyone in Hans’ family would see her diaper. 

Staring at that dress churned up emotions she couldn’t vent out, couldn’t act on. All she could do was scrunch her face up, wail her fearful, hurt, angry lungs out and flail her fists, thrashing her legs in a temper tantrum while Uschi calmly watched. 

Sonja came running down the steps as Reila’s cries reached their highest pitch. She was fully dressed, her hair curled and pulled up. Her red sweater had subtle sparkles woven into the soft yarn and her gray slacks showed off her womanly curves.  “What’s wrong?”  She stared down in worry at the crying baby then shook her head.  “She looks fine.”  She bent down, checking Reila over before checking her diaper.  “Oh, Riley. You’re just throwing a tantrum. You’re such a fussy baby.”  She shook her head, feeling tired already before turning to Uschi.  “I guess we wouldn’t be able to find a babysitter, would we?”

Uschi raised an eyebrow at that.  “She’s your baby, your responsibility. Some babies are just fussy. If you let them cry it out enough, eventually they learn to self soothe. It just takes consistency, patience, and discipline. When she’s quiet, make sure you fuss and coo over her, tell her what a good baby she is.  Now that sweater looks nice. Hans will like it.” 

Sonja blushed.  “You think so? Oh, that’s a cute dress! And it matches my outfit!”  She smiled down at her crying daughter.  “We’ll be matching Mommy and Baby!”  She winced when Reila’s screeches reached an ear-piercing pitch.  “Maybe she’s constipated?”  She looked to Uschi for guidance. 

The old woman smiled.  “Could be. It wouldn’t hurt to give her an enema before you get her dressed. Even if she’s not constipated, a clean out will help her stay regular. While you do that, I’m going to get dressed.” 

Sonja stared down at her fussy daughter as Uschi’s footsteps faded up the stairs.  “Ugh. I’m not looking forward to this. But I don’t want you crying and screaming all night, either. Come on, my grumpy princess. Let’s get all those icky poo-poos out of you.” 

Sonja sounded so much like Emma Jean with a screaming Rachel in the airport that Reila shuddered in horror and only screamed louder, helpless to avoid her fate.

• Like 8
21 hours ago, Cya said:

Okay. Where do I donate money to keep this masterpiece of a story going? I can't handle once a year updates. ;)

Lol I agree! More updates or we will submit your name for a krampus visit next year. . . . On second thoughts that could be what your looking for??

• 10 months later...
On 11/22/2021 at 6:03 AM, Sarah Penguin said:

Still a good story.  Hopping still for more updates since it is not in completed stories. :)

Thank you for commenting. It's been a long time- this year flew by fast- and I'm touched that people still remember and enjoy this story, and I'm thankful y'all are patient enough to wait. I've been wanting to finish this for a while now, but life's been in the way. I'm hoping to get a few updates out this December. I'd love to finish it this month but I just have to see how things go. This story is nearing the end-it's actually almost at the big scene I've been wanting to write ever since starting this story. 

• Like 1

Yay

2 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Thank you for commenting. It's been a long time- this year flew by fast- and I'm touched that people still remember and enjoy this story, and I'm thankful y'all are patient enough to wait. I've been wanting to finish this for a while now, but life's been in the way. I'm hoping to get a few updates out this December. I'd love to finish it this month but I just have to see how things go. This story is nearing the end-it's actually almost at the big scene I've been wanting to write ever since starting this story. 

Silly grownups. I don't think they have remembered to feed her yet. How young of a baby did they make her anyway? 3 months I guessing? A baby that small will need regular bottles feedings 4 hours or so at least  to everyone except those  few who see her as having an adult body. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Just a small update. I was hoping to have more written and posted sooner, but life had other ideas. ? I'm happy I found some time to squeeze this out, and over the coming days of the Christmas season, I'm hoping to have some more posted. I've got some fun planned- we're finally at the part I've been wanting to write since I started the whole story. All those years ago. Damn I feel old. ??

❄️☃️?❄️?❄️?

Fat, wet snowflakes lazily drifted down, turning the small alpine village into a bucolic Christmas painting with chimneys belching smoke, frosted windows glowing a warm yellow, and the huge, jagged, rugged gray mountains cradling the houses like a baby in a giant’s arms. So cozy and peaceful, like a Currier and Ives Christmas print, that Reila could puke. 

She squirmed, helpless in her brand new gray and pink stroller. The five point harness strapped her in securely and pressed the enormous bulk of her diaper against her crotch. The stroller was meant to cradle a baby, make them feel safe and secure. But she was a grown woman! Not a baby! She was trapped and suffocated, powerless to escape or save herself. 

She was bundled up in a puffy pink infant snowsuit with attached padded mittens and booties. Her ruffly, fluffy nightmare of a Christmas dress was scrunched up inside it. She hoped the hideous thing wrinkled and made Sonja look bad. Revenge for the enema her mother squirted up her backside before dressing her for this rotten party. 

Her stomach roiled with the promise of an exploding backside. She tried to squeeze her sphincter muscles tight, but her body wouldn’t obey her. If she shat her diaper now, squeezed into her stroller, her mess would have nowhere to go. She whimpered. 

She had hoped to poop and get changed before they left Uschi’s house, but the enema had yet to take it’s full effect and Uschi ahd hurried Sonja up so they wouldn’t be late. Sonja wanted to wait until Reila pooped her diaper- she didn’t fancy changing a super messy diaper at someone else’s house. What if Reila had a diaper blow out?

Uschi waved off her concerns; Reila was just a baby, and babies pooped and got their diapers changed anywhere and everywhere. Babies didn’t care. As Uschi said that, her prune face smiled down at Reila while Sonja started to bundle her baby up. Reila didn’t think it was possible to hate the old bat more than she already did. There was nothing she could do about it except burble angrily, drool all over herself, and kick her legs, making her gargantuan diaper crinkle like a dozen grocery bags. 

“Geeze. She sure is fussy today. I hope the enema helps her calm down.”  Sonja huffed on their way to Han’s house. Reila wondered how her mother could be so damn oblivious to reality, couldn’t see through whatever evil magic and curses Azrael put on her. 

Her first poopy diaper since…before she could remember. Since she was a real baby. Now the first of many messy diapers. Nicky shit and pissed himself all the time. So did Rachel. Now Reila joined their ranks. More than just a laxative churned her guts. She had no one in her corner; she never really had. Nothing new. Sonja was never interested in being a mother. Reila sometimes wondered if her mom blamed her for her dad leaving. Sonja always put forth the bare minimum required of motherhood, both physically and emotionally. 

Reila armored herself with layers of selfish hatred and anger to protect herself from the world. Azrael ripped all that away, leaving her clinging to the tattered remains while she was vulnerable, raw, and helpless at Sonja’s mercy. At Uschi’s. At Azrael’s. At the world. 

Sonja was just a puppet. Or maybe this was Sonja’s punishment too? Reila’s hands clenched and unclenched with tension as Sonja pushed the stroller up the walkway to a house. 

It was a modest Bavarian build, only a little bigger than Uschi’s, with thick white walls, two stories, thick wooden beams, and a steep roof. A tasteful wreath with red ribbon decorated the door, and evergreen garlands with lights and red bows trimmed each window. 

Uschi raised her blue cane to knock on the door; it opened before the tip of her cane made contact with the heavy wood.  

“Merry Christmas darlings!”  Emma Jean beamed in a neon green velour tracksuit with candy apple red trim. “Hello, hello! Welcome on this most joyous of days!”

A small part of Reila knew this was coming, but with her turbulent emotions and still processing and adjusting to the fresh hell and altered reality she was trapped in, she never thought about seeing Emma Jean again. So the sight of that wretched woman and her awful velour was a bucket of ice water dumped over her head. 

She stared in wide-eyed horror, wondering what fresh torments awaited her past the threshold decked in fragrant pine garland intertwined with lights and a red ribbon. She whimpered some more and squirmed. Her diaper crinkled, audible even through the thick infant snowsuit. 

Sonja stared too, but for different reasons. Her brows furrowed in hazy confusion as if she recognized Emma Jean but could not place the other woman in her fuzzy memory. She smiled uncertainly, wanting to be polite but not knowing what to say.  “Forgive me. I know we’ve met, but I can’t quite place it.” 

“On the plane, dearie.”  Emma Jean and Uschi shared a secretive smile. 

“Ah, yes! You helped me with with my little fuss-button here. Your own baby was fussy at the airport.”  Sonja’s eyes lit up with recognition at the memory jog. Reila wanted to bite her mother. Their German was slow enough that Reila could understand what they were saying. 

“Come in, come in and get warmed up.”  Emma Jean ushered them in then called over her shoulder,  “Hey everyone! Uschi’s here!”  

A chorus of welcome from numerous people greeted Uschi as she entered first. Many compliments in German rang out on her mulled wine, the most delicious in the entire village. Some of the more inebriated voices insisted in all of Germany. Uschi had some of the older neighborhood boys run it over to Han’s house earlier. 

Sonja unstrapped Reila, picking her up and carrying her into the house. Emma Jean grabbed her elbow.  “Here, honey. Let me help you with the baby and I’ll take you around. Introduce you to everyone.”

Sonja’s smile brightened up at the prospect of a reprieve from her motherly duties. She nodded and eagerly handed over Reila before shucking her snowy coat and boots.  

Emma Jean bounced a trembling Reila.  “Aren’t you just the cutest widdle baby in da whole wide world? Well, just as cute as my Rachie anyway.  Such precious wobbly lips, pink cheeks, and super big diapees! Babies like you and Rachie need lots of protection, yes they do!  Uh-oh! I know that face! Somebody’s gonna make poo-poos very soon. Big boom-booms in her big diapee! Are you a super pooper like my naughty Rachie-wachie? I bet you are!”  

The woman was even more evil than Azrael and Uschi, reveling in Reila’s humiliation and pain, rubbing salt into a bitter, open wound.  Reila growled, cheeks red with intense emotions. Baby? What happened to all her ‘special needs’ bullshit?  It got converted to baby bullshit? So now Sonja, who saw her grown daughter as a perpetual baby, would also see Rachel that way? Why go through the whole tard charade then? As a warning to Reila of her fate? How the fuck was she supposed to grok that?

Her head swam with all those thoughts. How was turning her into a baby supposed to help? Let her start all over again with a clean slate? Or a punishment?  She winced, confused and disoriented. Scared. The only anger her outlet had was crying, screaming, and thrashing. All that would accomplish was a diaper check or another enema. Spit bubbled on her lips and ran down her chin. 

“Rachie-wachie makes the same poopie-woopie face.”  Emma Jean giggled as Sonja unzipped Reila’s snowsuit. Her dress poofed out.  “Such a pretty dress. You’re twins with Rachie!” 

White polka dots decorated the poofy red infant’s dress, frosted with white lace on the hem, puffed sleeves, and peter pan collar. A white satin bow finished the look. The short skirt barely covered Reila’s diaper; the thick plastic of the enormous pastel pink diaper with a print of baby snowmen and reindeer was on display for everyone to see. 

“Cute!”  Sonja smiled and fluffed out Reila’s skirt while Emma Jean patted Reila’s bulging diaper and squeezed the thick padding back and front in a diaper check. 

“No poopies yet. Just a few tinkles. But that’s a lot of drool for such a little toothless girl. Let’s get you a bibby-wibby.” 

How about a punchy-wunchy in the facey-wacey? Free of the awful thick bunting, Reila’s hands fisted. She tried to swing- Emma Jean’s face was right in front of her, easy bullseye- but her arms just flailed helplessly. 

“Crap! In all the rush and excitement, I forgot her diaper bag.”  Sonja sighed heavily.  “You think I’d learn by now. I can’t wait until she’s older and potty trained. This fussy baby stage has me at my wits’ end.”  

Emma Jean patted Sonja’s arm.  “Firm and patient, dearie. Babies need a loving but firm hand to guide them and keep them from going astray as they grow. Otherwise they turn into horrid monsters. Imagine Baby Riley all grown up with that temper?”

Sonja shuddered. “I had a bad dream about that last night.”  Defeat filled her eyes at the memory of the dream.

“No worries, honey. A lot of new mommies have those fears. But we won’t let that happen. I’ve got plenty of supplies in my Rachie’s diaper bag. Let’s get a bib on this drooly cutie-pie.” 

Reila looked at her mother, silently imploring Sonja to pick her up.  “Mama wa oo!”  She shuddered, powerless and scared as her head flopped on a neon green covered shoulder. She’d rather be stuck with her mother than the velour monster. She reached out with grasping hands. 

Sonja smiled and waved back.  “Hi princess! So fussy today. I guess it’s the change in your routine.” 

“Is she constipated?”

“No, I gave her an enema before we left. It should kick in soon.” 

Emma Jean nodded her approval. One hand slipped under the short dress to rub the thick plastic covering Reila’s backside; it crinkled loudly

A collection of diaper bags sat by the coats and shoes. Emma Jean dug through a bubble gum pink diaper bag with carousel horses on it. The sides of the overstuffed bag bulged like she had an entire nursery in there. She easily held Reila secure with one arm as if used to working one handed with a baby on her hip, a veteran mommy. Reila’s stomach rumbled. Reila whimpered, mentally blocking out the impending horror. 

Emma Jean shook out a white terry cloth bib with pink trim and plastic backing almost as crinkly and noisy as Reila’s diaper. It had a baby snowgirl with a pink Santa hat and pink scarf.  

“Look, Riley. It matches your diapee. Tell Ms. Emma Jean thank you.”  Sona gushed as Emma Jean handed her the bib so she could fasten it behind Reila’s neck.  “Really, Emma Jean, you’ve helped me so much. First at the airport then now.” 

“Just doing what I can. It’s the season of giving and good will, after all.”  Emma Jean waved a hand dismissively. 

“Fa oo.”  Reila glared. Fuck you very much. She whined when Sonja used the bib to wipe drool off her face. 

“She tried to say thank you. What a smart baby I have.”  Sonja cooed. Under Reila’s roiling fear and flickering anger, a small spark of warmth at the praise stirred deep in her heart. She couldn’t remember the last time her mother praised her. 

Emma Jean just smiled as if she knew what Reila was truly trying to say.  She patted Reila’s bottom, fingers drumming on the thick padding.  “All set. Let’s go meet the family. By the way, Hans looks very handsome today.”  Her voice was sly, like she was letting Sonja in on a big secret. Sonja blushed.

• Like 4

Silly author you nearly released this on my birthday which is  tomorrow.:)

stuffs you into exact outfit the protoganist is  wearing at the end of that scene except your diaper is massively huge. So large and massive you cannot stand or even try to crawl even with all your might. :)

21 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Silly author you nearly released this on my birthday which is  tomorrow.:)

stuffs you into exact outfit the protoganist is  wearing at the end of that scene except your diaper is massively huge. So large and massive you cannot stand or even try to crawl even with all your might. :)

Happy B-day! Consider it an early b-day present! ?

4 hours ago, kerry said:

I'm so happy to see this finally continued. I truly enjoyed it when you were first posting it. ?

I'm hoping to finally finish it this year! ?

15 hours ago, bigbear95 said:

“A collection of diaper bags…”

Something about this statement fills me with dread. Are there others just like Reila?

Have you forgotten about Nicky who was breastfeeding from Azrael? He's probably a little older than Reila and then there's Rachael who is most likely the oldest baby in the group so that's three babies so far. I'm assuming that there could be more since this seems like a common punishment, but I do wonder why Nicky was demoted to being a very young infant. I mean Reila must be only... huh, how old is she now? I mean, she can't even hold her head up so she must be like 2 months old, but Sonja was talking about potty training which is more like a one year old at the earliest so that must mean that she is closer to six months old which is what I assumed Nicky is being seen as... 

Kitten, can we get some "ages" here once all the babies are in the same room? Perhaps Azreal, Emma Jean and Sonja can talk about what ages their babies are? I assume Rachel is at least a year old since she could fight back, but that was also in the airport so I'm a bit confused on ages here. Other than that, this is a masterpiece! My favorite Christmas diaper story ever!

On 12/13/2021 at 9:57 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

Thanks it's been a good day :)

Yay! Birthdays should always be good days! With lotsa cake!?

On 12/14/2021 at 12:58 AM, bigbear95 said:

“A collection of diaper bags…”

Something about this statement fills me with dread. Are there others just like Reila?

Well, there's Rachel, and Nicky......and I can't say any more.... :whistling:

On 12/14/2021 at 5:04 PM, Cya said:

Kitten, can we get some "ages" here once all the babies are in the same room? Perhaps Azreal, Emma Jean and Sonja can talk about what ages their babies are? I assume Rachel is at least a year old since she could fight back, but that was also in the airport so I'm a bit confused on ages here. Other than that, this is a masterpiece! My favorite Christmas diaper story ever!

I didn't have anything specifically specific for any of them, I just went with a general age range- for Reila, Rachel, and Nicky, about 10-12 months roughly.  It's one part I didn't plan out too well. ?

• Like 2

Just a small update. :) 

☃️??❄️?❄️?

Despite the house’s small appearance outside, the interior sprawled in every direction. Every nook and cranny was full of people. The doors between rooms were left open, making the rooms feel even bigger despite all the people. Emma Jean pointed everyone out, greeted each one and introduced them all. Names and faces blurred. So many Kringles, Klauses, and family friends it made Reila and Sonja’s heads spin. Each one cooed at Reila, complimenting her pretty dress and patting her bulbous diaper. 

They came across Uschi in a small side sitting room. She relaxed in a plump reclining chair, blue cane leaning against a padded armrest. She chatted amiably with a room full of older folks. A small, fragrant Christmas tree was in one corner of the room. Candle shaped lights mimicked the old fashioned tradition of burning live candles. Fake birds and wooden hand carved ornaments completed an au-natural theme. 

Tucked in the other corner by the fireplace in a rocking chair, Azrael sat nursing Nicky. A pastel pink baby blanket covered her bountiful breasts and Nicky’s upper body. The blanket was embroidered with candy canes and holly and knitted of the softest yarn. 

Nicky’s legs hung limp in her lap. He wore a green velvet dress trimmed in white fur and thick white stockings. Pink booties with rattles on the toes covered his feet. His skirt was long enough to modestly hide his thickly padded rump but one of Az’s hands flipped it up and rubbed and patted the bulky diaper and crinkly plastic. Even through the stockings, the bubble gum pink of his diaper was easily visible. Baby reindeer and snowmen decorated the diaper. 

Jealousy flashed hot through Reila at how long Nicky’s skirt was. He could hide his diaper while hers was constantly on display for the world to see. Lucky bastard. Fear at the mere sight of the demonic goat girl chased away the jealousy. She shuddered. Her stomach gurgled lower, a reminder of her approaching fate. She groaned and drooled all over her chin and bib. Luckily Az seemed too busy fussing over Nicky to notice them. 

The quiet talk in the room drowned out the low gurgles of Nicky suckling milk from Az’s breast and the rustle of his monstrous diaper as Az patted it.

Emma Jean stopped at the threshold, Sonja behind her.  “Look! Riley and Nicky have matching diapers! So cute!”  Emma Jean sounded like an excited middle school girl.  Then she shook her head at Azrael.   “I don’t know why they entrust Az with such a fragile baby like Nicky. She’s a good for nothing Ruprecht, you know.”  

Oh, how well Reila knew!

Emma Jean leaned in to whisper to Sonja. “Luckily she’s the only Ruprecht here. Always best to avoid them if you can.” 

Sonja nimble nodded, staring in fascination at the polished ram horns curling from Az’s luxuriously thick locks. Her long burgundy skirt, trimmed in black fur, hid her hooves. Little tinkling gold bells hung from delicate gold chains on her horns.   “She’s dressed like a monster from the Krampuslauf.”

“Yes. She is a creature of rather poor taste. Come along, dearie. Let’s put this squirmy baby in the playpen with the others and get a drink from the kitchen. I bet Hans is in there.”  

Uschi noticed them during a lull in the conversation and waved cheerily, huge smile cracking her wizened visage.  Under the blanket, Nicky broke suction and Az shifted him over her shoulder with a burper cloth on it, and patted his back to burp him before switching him to her other breast and covering him with the blanket once he latched on and settled into a sucking rhythm.. She looked up and gave them a teeth-baring smile like a junkyard dog. 

The house was warm from all the bodies and smelled of fresh pine and freshly baked cookies with notes of cinnamon and gingerbread. Garlands of evergreen with red and gold ribbons, and strings of lights decorated the house. Many rooms held small Christmas trees decorated with various themes- blue and silver, red and gold, red and green, multi color, angels, animals, nativity, nutcracker, poinsettias. 

If Reila had thought about it, she would’ve expected a lot worse, considering Nickly’s annoying, overly festive wheelchair. Maybe some overly decorated, tinsel smothered abomination puked up by the set designers of the cheesy made-for-TV Christmas movies everyone seemed to love.

As they wove their way through the crowded but spacious house- really, how could a house so small on the outside have an inside like a mansion? These Kringles and Klauses and Trapps must fuck like rabbits to be so damn numerous- they paused to chat every now and then. No hurry; it was Christmas day, and they were here to bond with family and friends. Emma Jean gave Sonja parenting advice; Sonja listened with rapt attention, relieved to have an experienced, confident guide. A mentor was so much better than a parenting book for guidance. 

Reila’s head flopped about on Emma Jean’s shoulder. Every now and then she growled her displeasure, spit bubbling all over her chin and cheeks. Powerless, helpless and alone, trapped in a Christmas nightmare with no escape. Maybe Az truly did drag her down to hell. She dribbled all over her bib instead of Emma Jean’s tacky velour shoulder. Her belly cramped slightly. She grunted, letting out a small fart. Her diaper was warm and moist with pee, and so thick she couldn’t tell if that was just a fart or had a little bit of poop leaked out?  She whimpered and shuddered, tears stinging her eyes. She didn’t want to shit herself! Pissing was bad enough! 

Sonja paid more attention to socializing than to her baby; Reila was safe with Emma Jean on Sonja’s book, and that’s what the holidays were for. Parents- especially struggling single moms- deserved a break. And what better break than a family gathering with lots of friends or relatives around to play pass the baby?

Emma Jean often patted Reila’s bulging diaper, the thick pink plastic rustling noisily. Just like Az did Nicky’s diaper. Like she was checking, eagerly awaiting, Reila shitting herself with her short skirt and diaper on full display. So when she inevitably filled her diaper with smelly shit, a whole room full of strangers would have a front row view to the crappy performance. 

And they way they all looked at Reila as they gushed and cooed over her, as they reached out to pat her diaper, told her they all knew the awful truth. They saw her as an adult baby and they all relished her humiliation. Only Sonja saw her as a baby. Was that how Sonja saw Nicky too? 

Reila’s protests were a series of gurgles, grunts, whines, whimpers, helpless infantile flailing fists and squirming legs that made her diaper crinkle loudly. Every so often Emma Jean would put a yellow pacifier in her mouth, but Reila immediately spat it back out. She couldn’t help what that goat-bitch did to her, but damned if she’d comply. She wasn’t a baby!

Just before they finally entered the kitchen, a new feminine voice called out, “Emma Jean! It’s been so long!  And this must be Sonja and Baby Riley I’ve heard so much about!”

??❄️

I wanted a longer update, but this was a good stopping place. I've got some things to do, but I'm hoping to have a longer update either tonight/ tomorrow because the fun really starts. 

• Like 6

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!  I was hoping to have more updates, but c'est la vie. Or however it's spelled. ?  I'm happy this is a longer update, and now the fun begins! ?

?❄️?☃️?

Emma Jean turned and squealed like an excited school girl. Reila winced and drooled.  “Jill, haven’t seen you in months! How’s the family?”  

Reila’s stomach flipped and not from the wretched enema. She didn’t know who called them, but if they were a friend of the velour bitch, then they were no friend of hers. Sonja pasted on her polite meeting new people smile she’d been wearing since she came in the front door. 

Jill was a few years older than Emma Jean and Sonja, a well-toned MILF who put effort in her appearance and refused to age naturally. No streaks of gray or wrinkles here, just a hint of botox. Her outfit screamed trying too hard to be casual. Her white-blonde hair was in a stylish “I’d like to speak to your manager” pixie bob. She had a full face of makeup that attempted to look natural, a cashmere sweater with tailor made slacks, French manicured nails, and her jewelry was gold and diamonds. 

Jill and Emma Jean air kissed. Reila wanted to barf all over Emma Jean; a rumble in her lower belly cut off her gagging. She stayed quiet, not wanting to draw any more attention to herself as the inevitable approached. 

“Busy as always darling this time of year. You know how it is. If it wasn’t for me, the whole family would fall apart. Most of the kids helped their dad with work this year and well- you’ve heard the stories.It’s so much easier when you only have one baby to look after. I have 6.”  Jill shrugged helplessly and gave an overworked but still totally put together mom smile. 

Emma Jean’s eyes tightened momentarily as if scenting an insult but hid it behind a smile. “Sonja, this is a friend of the family. Jill Froste and her husband Jack.”  

A lanky, tired looking man with ruffled pale blonde hair and icy blue eyes stood behind his wife. He would’ve been handsome if it wasn’t for the bags under his eyes like a man who worked so much overtime he didn’t know if he was coming or going. Unlike his well put together wife, Jack wore a blue silk button up dress shirt with gray sweatpants as if he’d started to change into his Christmas finest but just gave up halfway through. The buttons on his shirt were askew, like he put it on half asleep and his wife hadn’t the time or energy to fix him, too busy getting all the kids ready so her husband was left to his own devices. A yawn interrupted his half hearted wave. 

“Here’s my oldest, Junior.”  Jill puffed up with pride, reached behind her husband, and tugged forward a young twenty-something man. He looked around 22 or 23.  All the kids had their parents’ white blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. Junior looked like he’d be right at home in an American professional football. Or in a professional rugby team. He smiled at the two ladies and overgrown baby, gave a polite but disinterested wave then disappeared into the crowd to find young male Kringles and Klauses his age to hang with. 

Reila’s face turned red. Before all this weird magical shit, Junior was the kind of guy who’d be drooling all over her. If Azrael hadn’t turned her into an adult baby, she could’ve been having adult fun with Junior today. Fucking bitch! Reila growled, chin wet with drool. 

“Yo. I’m Jax. ‘Sup?”  The second oldest Froste leaned heavily on a metallic blue forearm crutch and walked with a limp.  He looked about 21 or 22. The sides of his head were shaved; the top hung down to the tips of his ears and the tips were dyed pale blue. A small diamond stud decorated the side of his nose.  

Reila wondered if he was a pants-shitting gimp like Nicky. She stared at his sparkly silver cashmere sweater and blue corduroy bib overalls. Like a toddler. She couldn’t detect a diaper bulge. Maybe pullups? 

He felt her judgemental stare and locked eyes. His gaze was cold. Icy fear pricked her heart; her diaper suddenly grew warm, padding swelling up as she peed. She was too intimidated to squirm, to move, to even breathe. His smile mirrored nasty Azrael’s.  “What a cute little baby!”  

Jax scooted past his mom to put his face near Reila’s. No crinkles emanate from him. He leaned in, nose almost touching hers. His voice was deadly soft, for her ears only.  “I know what you’re looking for. It’s really none of your beeswax, you know? But it’s Christmas, so….yes, I wear pullups. Nothing to do with this.”  He lifted up his crutch. “Also, I’m nowhere near as nice as Nicky. So better watch what you call me.”   The threat hung in the air then Jax kissed her cheek. 

“How cute! Jax is the best with babies.”  Jax smiled at Emma Jean’s gush and modestly waved her off while smiling sweet as sugar. 

“That’s because he relates so well. He’s not much more mature than they are.”  Jill’s smile was frostily polite but her gaze at her second oldest son was stern, like he’d been in hot water earlier and she was still irked at him. 

“Mom. It was only one tiny mistake.”  Jax tried to keep the whine from his voice. Reila’s ears perked and she watched with rapt attention. She was starting to like Jill. 

“No, darling. One more mistake in a very long line of screw ups and bad decisions. You rush through your work, slap-dash without any attention to detail. We’ve been over this a hundred thousand times. You’ve had second, third, fourth, and fifth chances and blew each one spectacularly. You’re simply just not ready to be a big boy like Junior. All these catastrophic, unplanned blizzards, avalanches, all those dead people. And the poor humans are panicking about global warming and melting glaciers, crying the world’s coming to an end. And your poor father’s been working overtime to fix your messes. Need I go on?”

Jax lowered his head, pale cheeks pink.  “No ma’am.” 

Reila snorted, drool running down her chin and onto her bib. So Mr. Tough Cripple was a pansy mama’s boy.  She smirked, listening and concentrating hard to understand the German. Jack Froste? A family of winter spirits? Why the hell not, after Santa and a demonic goat bitch. Sonja’s face was polite confusion. She brushed off the odd words as a mistranslation or misunderstanding on her part. Dumb, gullible bitch.  

Jill nodded to her son, glanced at his not-puffy bottom and frowned. “Where’s your diaper?”

“Mom!”  Jax’s face flushed candy cane red. Before he could move, Jill cupped his bottom as if checking a diaper through his pants. He tried to squirm but she pinned him with a stern motherly glare. 

He lowered his head in submission. “Got one of J.J.’s pull-ups on.”  He mumbled sulkily. “You said the diaper was just for the ride over. Fell asleep in the sleigh and woke up all wet and icky. So Lynne changed me into a pull-up.” 

Jill’s tone softened. “Honey, today is such a busy, exciting day. A diaper would be better.”

Jax pouted.  “Only need diapers at night.” 

“I know, sweetheart. But today’s not just any day. And there’s a lot of people here. You might not make it to the potty on time. And your pull-ups have a habit of leaking. So diapers really are best for today. I know you don’t want them. But Mommy says you need them. Just for today. You’re my good boy, aren’t you?”

Jax didn’t protest further. Jill ruffled his blue tipped hair. “If you’re a good boy with your diapers, I’ll let you stay up an extra hour past bedtime tonight as a reward.”  His cheeks pinked; he looked both embarrassed and pleased at the promised reward. 

She patted his bottom. With each tap, his pants puffed out like a balloon inflating and loud crinkles filled the air. His thin, quiet, cloth-backed, good for only one wetting pull-up morphed into a noisy plastic backed monstrosity of a diaper. The outline of his diaper bulge could clearly be seen under his pants. Shiny metal snaps appeared in the blue corduroy, running down the entire length of his leg. 

“Mom! Too thick! Don’t like it!”  Jax felt the bulky front of his diaper and grimaced.

“Baby, I want you well protected. Besides, it’s nothing like the baby diapers little ones like Riley over there need. You’re my big boy who can make poo-poos in the potty.” 

Jax glanced at Reila’s exposed, ginormous diaper then poked at his own padding again as if comparing them. His was thick and noticeable, but not as gargantuan and bulging as Reila’s ridiculously thick padding. His would only hold several wettings; hers could last nearly all day before it turned soggy and swampy. 

His blue eyes widened and he gave a small gasp when he realized just what kind of diaper his mother put him in.  “Mommy! I hate these feel-when-wet diapers! They get all cold and yucky. I don’t need ‘em. I know when I gotta pee.” 

“Of course, sweety. These just help remind you. If you need any help- a clean diaper or going potty- you know to go to any of the grown ups here.”

“But-”

“Okay, slugger. Let’s go get some cookies for you and mulled wine for Daddy.”  Jack yawned. He’d been silent and sleepy the entire time. He scooped Jax up by the armpits as if he were a three year old and settled him on his hip. He leaned Jax’s crutch against the wall by the coat rack then patted Jax’s crinkly tush. 

Jax whined and looked about to argue but his father took a mint green pacifier from his pocket and slid it between Jax’s pouty lips, completing the transformation to oversized sulky toddler. 

Reila’s lips stretched in a slobbery, toothless grin. She caught Jax’s eyes over his father’s shoulder and stuck her tongue out. Ha! Looks like she wasn’t the only baby. How had she felt any fear at him? He was just another diaper-shitting baby. 

His eyes narrowed as he sucked on his paci, glare full of promised retribution. Heh, served him right. She hadn’t done anything to antagonize him; she was the victim here. 

“Ah, the terrible twos. I’m not looking forward to when Reila hits that stage. She’s fussy enough now.”  Sonja sounded tired at the mere thought. She reached out to fluff Reila’s skirt. For a moment Reila thought her mom was finally going to take her back.  

Emma Jean giggled and bounced Reila.  “Oh, this little fuss button will feel oodles better when her bummy explodes with big poopies and empties her belly out.” 

Jill nodded her agreement. “The toddler stage isn’t so bad, especially when you have family to help out. It seems to last for ages though.”  She looked at Reila and smiled as if sharing a private joke.  “Though I’m glad out of my kids, only one is still fully diaper dependent. Jax is good at making to to the potty for poopies most of the time, but his bladder is hit or miss. Given today, it’s gonna be more miss.” 

“Mommy! I kept my pull-up dry!”  A 19 year old girl, pale blonde hair up in curly pigtails and blue eyes shining, skipped up to Jill, who laid a hand on her head. 

The girl smiled at Reila.  “Hi, baby! I’m Jill Junior but everyone calls me J.J. cuz I like it! And this is Flopsy.”  She held up a pink stuffed bunny with yellow bows on the ears.  J.J. wore a white long sleeved onesie under pink corduroy overalls with candy canes on the bib and bright red metal snaps on her crotch and legs. 

Sonja smiled down at the girl.  “Flopsy is very pretty, just like you.”  She sounded like she thought she was talking to an actual toddler. 

J.J. smiled at Emma Jean.  “Hi Auntie Emma Jean. Hi new lady.”  Her blue eyes drifted back to Reila, fully looking at her. 

J.J. suddenly squealed.  “Oh! That’s not Rachie!”  She looked at Jill.  “Mommy! Is a new baby!” She rocked up and down on the balls of her feet in her excitement. “Wanna say hello please!” 

Emma Jean cooed. “Of course, cupcake. What a polite baby you are.” 

“Auntie! ‘M not a baby! Jax wet his diaper cuz he’s a baby but ‘m a big girl! Kept my pull-up dry and everyfing!”  

“Silly me. My mistake. This here is Riley. She’s Sonja’s baby.” 

Reila wrinkled her nose in distaste. What the fuck was wrong with this girl? At least Nicky and Jax and even Rachel acted like they still had their adult minds. It’s like this J.J. suffered the baby treatment so long her brain melted. Would her own brain eventually break and she’ll act like a baby, just like J.J. did?  Reila shuddered in horror. 

Emma Jean rubbed her exposed, poofy diaper; the plastic crinkled softly.  “It’s okay Riley. The medicine will make you poopies soon and you’ll feel much better baby.” 

“Hi Baby Riley! ‘M J.J., and I’m a big girl! Cuz I wear pull-ups and I can go potty. Mostly by myself.”  J.J. booped Reila’s nose with a fingertip then went to boop her cheek but frowned at all the slobber.  She pulled back.  “Eeww! Gross! Auntie, baby is all slobbery and icky!” 

Well fuck you too, you brain-fried tard.  Reila glared. The women all giggled, amused by J.J.’s antics. 

“Honey, babies all get like that sometimes. Especially ones as little as Riley. She doesn’t even have any teeth yet. You used to do that.”

“Is gross!”

“Shush. Mind your manners.”  Jill tapped her daughter on the head. 

“Sorry Mommy.”   J.J. stuck her thumb in her mouth. 

“Aunt Emma Jean!”  A tall, broad shouldered 20 year old young woman, blonde hair down to her earlobes, came over and gave Emma Jean a hug, squishing Reila between them. She wore a sparkly red cashmere sweater and a calf-length black velvet skirt. 

Reila squealed her displeasure at the sudden assault and bear hug. Sonja blanched, face red in embarrassment at her daughter’s outburst. Now that was a familiar expression on her mother’s face, something from Reila’s old life. The sight brought her no comfort. 

The young woman stepped back.  “Sorry for scaring the baby.”

“She’s just constipated and cranky. Like Rachie gets.”  Emma Jean waved her off. 

“This must be baby Riley, and you’re Sonja? Nice to meet you. I’m Jacklynne but everyone calls me Lynne.”  Lynne smiled at Sonja and her voice went up to coo at Reila.  “Hi baby Riley! What a pretty dress!”  She patted Reila’s thick diaper. 

Reila growled, angrily fisting her hands in Emma Jean’s top and wanting to bite Lynne’s invading fingers off.  

“Mr. Hans has talked a lot about you.”  Lynne told Sonja, who blushed.  “Ah, I guess I was supposed to say that.”  Lynne’s expression turned sheepish at her mother’s reprimanding, sharp look. 

“Lynnie used to be my brother!”  J.J. blurted out of nowhere, making Flopsy the pink bunny dance in the air. 

Lynne froze with an awkward smile on her face, looking like she wanted to crawl under a rock and hide. Jill glared daggers at J.J., who looked confused at her mother’s anger. Sonja looked as uncomfortable as Lynne.  Emma Jean smoothed things over.  “Lynnie, did J.J. go potty yet?” 

“Um. Yeah. I helped her soon as we took our coats off and I changed Jax’s diaper.” 

“He wanted one of my pull-ups! But he’s still a baby an’ pull-ups are for big kids. Like me!”

Lynne looked at Jill.  “He said you gave him permission for pull-ups.”

Jill waved it off.  “It’s alright. I took care of it. Thank you for taking care of your little siblings. You’re a good helper.”   

Lynne smiled at the praise. 

“She’s a good babysitter, too. She’s watched Rachie for me. Maybe she can help you out with Riley sometime.”  Emma Jean added. 

Sonja smiled awkwardly and said nothing. 

Jill clapped her hands. “Right. Well, we’ve got more people to say hello to, and I need to find where the twins wandered off to.  Lynne, take J.J. for some cookies and see if your father needs any help with Jax.”

Lynne nodded.  “C’mon.”  She took J.J.’s hand and led her down the hall. 

J.J.skipped at her side, swinging Flopsy around.  “Lynnie, can I play tea party with Nicky? He likes it. An the other babies too?”

“We’ll see. First let’s get some cookies and have a little talk about keeping secrets.” 

“Like how you used to be a boy? But everybody knows so it’s not a secret!” 

“It’s not- you know what? Cookies first, then we’ll talk. And wine. A really, really big glass.” 

“Oh! I want some please!” 

“Wine is for big girls.” 

“I’m a big girl!”

“Grown up girls.” 

“Oh.”

“You can have milk.” 

“Yay! Chocolate milk please!”

• Like 4
  • Cute_Kitten changed the title to A Naughty Christmas Update 4-25