LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On 8/15/2020 at 8:48 AM, Little pokemaniac said:

How are works around new chapter?

sorry, dew to some problems in my life i had to stop working on a lot of my stories. but the problem has been fixed and i will be back to writing  new chapter soon. :}

• Sad 1
  • PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land --- chapter 20 (8-29)

Bottle. A magic item that is different from the other weapons. It is one that is not for the princess to use but someone else. Whoever drinks from the bottle will have a dream version of themselves sucked out and stored onto the bottle. The person will then grow tired and fall asleep soon after. The princess while in dreamland can open the bottle and release the dream person to accompany them. 

The dream person, or dream guardian, will be connected to the princess’s magic and can use any of their weapons. 

Should the Dream guardian be harmed they will be sent back to their sleeping body.

Until the dream guardian is returned, the person asleep can't wake up. 

The drawback of using the bottle is loss of bladder control and should the dream guardian be sent back due to damage they will suffer from immediate bowel evacuation. 

That was Pardie’s explanation as the diaper finished analyzing the bottle. Though it was a bit too late.

I was sitting on my bed with my head in my hands moaning as mom and Clover were helping clean up Anna.

She was a sniveling mess as she tried to wrap her head around what just happened, and to be honest, I couldn’t blame her. She came face to face with a nightmare I couldn’t handle and even got heart by the thing.

Now she is having her soiled pants and panties thrown out as she takes a shower to clean up while mom is trying to clean up the wet spot on her floor.

“Everything is fine princess. Your sister was never in harm’s way while as a dream guardian.” the wet diaper tells me while still clinging to my waist.

“Really Pardie? You really think she came out of this fine?” I ask the diaper. “Had she really had gone to dreamland she would have died! It wouldn’t surprise me if she is mentally scarred by what just happened!”

“But that is still not your fault,” Pardie tells me.

“Why you, stupid, mother fucking...graaa!” I shout as I realize there was no point arguing with the diaper. 

“You ok Amani?” Clover asked as she came into my room to check on me.

“Ya. just a little frustrated is all,” I tell her as I stand up. An answered silence fills the air as neither of us knows what to say to one another.

“So, how long are you going to be a girl this time?” Clover asked as she looked at my feminine body. 

I looked a lot like how I did a few weeks ago, though some parts seemed a little different. Like my hair was longer and pinker. My body was curvier at my waist and hips. Along with some other stuff.

I didn't notice her looking me up and down as I just looked at my hands.

“I don't know. Pardie how long will I be a girl this time?”

“Last time was only 15%, this time we did a full 50% even if you would accelerate my magic intake, it would still take roughly 13 hours before I could change you back,” Pardie tells us just as my mom walked in.

Sounds like you are stuck like that for a while.” mom commented. Not knowing what to say in this situation. “Good thing you got all those new clothes.”

Both her and Clover had a slightly nervous laugh and I just sigh.

“Can I get some help getting this outfit off?” I ask my mom as I just felt like taking it and pardie off.

Clover excused herself from the room as my mom helped me undress and then helped pull the tabs off pardie.

She then excused herself from the room as I finally took the diaper off.

“Princess. If I am not on you, I can not gather the necessary magic when you relinquish it.” Pardie tells me.

“Look, you stupid diaper, I dont feel like walking with my piss touching me all day. And I certainly don't want to be around you right now. Just go hang in the corner or something.” I tell the diaper as I grab my regular underwear and start putting them on.

Just before they were fully on, I took notice of something very important and nearly screamed!

It was almost gone! My little Jim was half its regular size! Why was my mini-me so small! Sure I wasn’t the biggest guy around but this looks like nothing a man of my age should have!

I nearly have a full-blown panic attack before I'm able to remind myself that I was now half a girl. This must be one of the side effects of turning into one.

“Amani, you ok?” Mom asked as she knocked.

“Y–ya. just looking for something to wear.” I nervously respond as I put my underwear on. 

“Remember to put on your new clothes. Now is the perfect time to wear them.” Mom tells me as I roll my eyes.

Why couldn’t she have just forgotten about that part of me turning into a girl?

I let out a sigh before going to the closet and pulling out a skirt and a button-up dress shirt we got from our trip to the mall. I pulled up the skirt and was putting on buttoning up the shirt as I was leaving the room.

“Something feels off” I comment as I walk into the living room where clover and my mom are waiting. my shirt felt a little tight.

“Oh! Don't you look nice in that.” mom commented on me in my girl outfit. To which I let out a moan.

“Hi, a small voice said behind me as I turned to see Anna who just finished getting dressed from her clean up. At least she was looking a lot better.

“Anna, how are you? Are you ok?” I asked as I crouched down. 

“Ya, it's all a little fuzzy. What happened?” Anna asked. 

I blinked a few times before looking back at mom and clover. Then back to Anna.

“What do you remember?” I ask.

“I remember you stealing my milk so I drank it from the bottle.” anna confessed. Which now explained why she was connected to the bottle. “Then I felt sleepy. And I think I had a bad dream where you were fighting a mettle man.”

“Pardie, come here a moment,” I call for the diaper.

The floating diaper came to the living room.

“Anna doesn't remember much about what happened. Why?” I asked.

“Do you remember all your dreams?” Pardie askes.

“Huh? well, no, not always,” I replied.

“Dream guardians are still only the person connected through dreams. It is likely the longer the dream guardian is around the more likely they are to remember what has happened in the dream world. Otherwise, it is just like a faint dream they will soon forget shortly after waking up.”

On one hand, I was disappointed Anna didn’t remember me trying to save her. On the other, i'm glad she didn’t remember much about the silver golem that attacked. 

“I'm just glad everyone is ok.” mom interrupted as she came over to hug us both. Despite her not understanding what was going on. “So then, what shall we do now?”

“Ooo! I know! Let’s give Amani a makeover!” Anna shouted as if nothing had ever happened and she was back to her old self again.

“Oh, please no.” I moan.

“That’s a great idea!” Clover shouts as she gets an evil grin on her face. “Litts make little Amani here the cutest Girl we can before he turns back.”

Let’s be honest. I could have easily run away. Got on a bus to take me to the airport to take me to the farthest point on earth and they would have still found me and forced me to be their little doll. 

At this point. I just gave in. they were going to do it to me anyway, might as well let them do it and hope they get bored of it soon.

“Fine…” I moan as the three of them get very excited and start gathering their supplies.

It wasn't long until I was sat on a chair with my feet on a table. 

“This is going to be so much fun.” mom said with a big smile as she took my left hand and started filing my nails.

Anna does the same to my right hand, while clover is working on my feet.

“I take it back, I think this is worse than fighting a pink dinosaur,” I mumble under my breath as I listen to the girls make small talk about my nails and trying to decide what color to make them. Finally deciding on the same shade of pink as my hair.

All the while feeling uncomfortable in the shirt I was wearing.

“Hey, mom, what is up with this shirt? Did it already shrink in the wash?” I asked as she finished painting my middle finger.

“Huh? No, it shouldn't. I only washed it one time. What’s wrong with it?” Mom asked as she finally took notice of my shirt and noticed it did look a little tight on me. “That's the same size you tried on at the store, right?”

“Did you remember to put on a bra?” Clover asked with a smirk as she looked up at me.

“Of course not!” I shouted as my face turned red.

“Well, maybe that’s your…<pop> Gahaaa!” Clover shouted as something flew over and popped her in the nose!

“Are you ok!?” Mom shouted as she rushed over to Clover to take a look at her slightly bleeding nose. 

“Im fine.” Clove tells my mom as she clogs her nose. “But what hit me?”

It didn't take long to notice a little button sitting next to Clover before looking up at my now busted open shirt.

“What the hell!?” I shouted as my cleavage was now fully displayed.

“It seems the more female you become, the more developed your body becomes,” Pardie comments as clover stairs at my breasts.

For just a moment, I think her nose bleed got a little worse.

“Looks like we're going to need to go shopping again.” mom comments after helping clover with her nose.

The girls forced me to wait until my nails were done drying before they let me put on a jacket to cover up. How can women go around with their cleavage showing so much? I'm embarrassed just thinking about it now.

“Let's do it tomorrow. With those knockers i'm sure, we can find him something sexy to wear.” Clover commented.

“NO!” I shouted. “No way I'm going to be dressing sexy!”

The girls just laugh at my embarrassment as they start playing with my hair. Putting it in all sorts of different styles before finally getting to the makeup.

It felt so weird having them play with my face and put random things on. What on earth even is blush? Do I really need eyeliner? Oh, come on, lipstick, really?

But I just had to suck it up until they were finished with my face.

When they were finally done, they brought me to a mirror to take a good look at myself.

I hate to say it, but even I thought I looked amazing. Even as my painted nails gently touched my face, it was hard to see me. If it wasn't just my reflection I might have even started to fall in love with the woman I was seeing. 

Oh, fuck that sounds so wrong…

“If only your clothes still fit we could try making you look even better.” Mom commented as the other girls agreed.

“So Amani what should we do now for this girls-only slumber party? Pillow fights or truth or dare?” Clover jokes.

“Well, uh, I think…” I sputtered as I turned to look at them only to stop when I felt a weird warm and wet sensation run down my legs and splatter on the floor. 

“MOM, Amani is wetting herself!” Anna shouted as a puddle of piss began to enlarge around me.

Back in dreamland, someone approaches the remains of the melted golem shell.

“Oh looky here. What a surprise.” the person says as they look at the remains before going further into the temple. “It looks like she has gotten the 4th one. Splendid. Oh, it's been so long since I’ve seen her. Just far too long.”

The person turns around and starts to head out of the temple before stopping at the remains once more.

“Looks like she was holding back. I wonder why?” the person questions before shrugging. They reach inside a blue diaper with a star on the back and pull out a large wooden paddle. “I think it's about time we introduced ourselves, don't you think Era Dip?”

The figure walks away with the melted husk cleaved in two.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

Let’s be honest. I could have easily run away. Got on a bus to take me to the airport to take me to the farthest point on earth and they would have still found me and forced me to be their little doll. 

Hell hath no fury like a woman wanting to give a makeover to their best friend/son/brother has been turned into a girl. 

-Aristotle (probably) 

2 hours ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

it was hard to see me. If it wasn't just my reflection I might have even started to fall in love with the woman I was seeing. 

Oh, fuck that sounds so wrong…

Yeah, definitely gonna need some therapy after this whole ordeal. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Hell hath no fury like a woman wanting to give a makeover to their best friend/son/brother has been turned into a girl. 

-Aristotle (probably) 

Yeah, definitely gonna need some therapy after this whole ordeal. 

lol wow. :P 

and ya, Amani will need to work out a lot of stuff when this is all over. and their is still more problems to come for him...

I take it this another side effect of the transformation? TBH I would seriously consider loosing some control worth it if it meant magically bypassing medical transition. Especially if could do things in terms of gross bone and muscle structure that are currently impossible even with surgery.  Like have it as if I had been born XX including being able to have my own kids possibly? All without having to spend 5 to six figures and the price is having to fight some monsters and possibly needing some liner bad or depends from now on? Fuck it I'll take it....

starts creating a "Wiley Coyote" escque plan to catch Pardie ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, YourFNF said:

I take it this another side effect of the transformation? TBH I would seriously consider loosing some control worth it if it meant magically bypassing medical transition. Especially if could do things in terms of gross bone and muscle structure that are currently impossible even with surgery.  Like have it as if I had been born XX including being able to have my own kids possibly? All without having to spend 5 to six figures and the price is having to fight some monsters and possibly needing some liner bad or depends from now on? Fuck it I'll take it....

starts creating a "Wiley Coyote" escque plan to catch Pardie ?

Lol the greatness of magic. 

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land --- chapter 21 (9-24)

In dreamland, a spiky silver Golem greets a Pink dinosaur.

“...” Silver tells Pink the dino 

“So the princess already has half of them, this isn’t good.” Pink mumbles to himself.

“Aww, why? I thought the plan was for the heshe to get them all and kill the nightmare king.” Yuki the rabbit girl asks. 

“Not like this,” Pink tells her. “The princes will need to learn how to properly use the weapons if they are to kill the other nightmares. But someone had to try to speed things up.”

Pink glares at the Rabbit girl as she turns away from him while covering her butt. Remembering the spanking she got last time she made pink mad.

“...” Silver tells them 

“I'll take your word for it.” Pink replies. “If they can at least beat your spoon form, then they should be roughly where we want them. Any word on the other problems we have?”

“Last I checked they were still very far behind the princess, but if they take another long break she might have a big headache coming soon,” Yuki tells them.

Pink has a worried look on his dino face.

“Silver, as soon as you restore your armor I want you to intercept them and slow them down. We can't have the princes fighting them yet. Yuki, go to where the princes was last spotted and wait for them. As soon as they show up, follow them, and stay hidden. Only come out IF there is a big threat. DO NOT INTERACT WITH THE PRINCES OTHERWISE!” pink tells them while glaring at the troublesome bunny.

“Y-YES SIR!” Yuki tells him before bouncing off as fast as possible.

“...”

“She’s lucky she’s cute. Or that bottom of hers would be spanked a lot more often for the trouble.” Pink mumbles before sighing and looking at the temple he guarded.

“WHAT'S HAPPENING!” I scream in my new high pitched voice.

“Oh no, Anna, qwick, go get some towels,” Mom tells her youngest who runs off. “Amani, just stay still.”

“Why am I standing in my piss!?'' I scream out as my heart begins to pound faster.

“It might be a side effect of the transformation,” Pardie says as the now clean diaper floats over to us. “Just as babies can't hold their needs, so cant the princess of dreamland. The more you turn into a woman, the less control you have. In theory.”

“THAT'S BULLSHIT!'' I scream as Anna comes back with the towels. “ARE YOU TELLING ME I'LL SOON NEED DIAPERS FOREVER?”

*toot*

I immediately sprint to the bathroom, leaving wet pee footprints on the wooden floor as I run inside and slam the door.

“It is only a theory,” Pardie tells the remaining woman as my mom tries to clean the puddle I made. “It could also just be that due to the body changing, Princess needs to relearn control over their new body.”

“Did grandma need diapers?” Anna asked mom.

“In her later years, she needed them.” Mom replied to Anna.

“No, I mean when she was the princess,” Anna asked mom curiously.

That's when mom froze. And tried to think about it. 

“I-I don't think so?” Mom tells Anna. “I don't remember her needing diapers growing up. When was she the princess?”

With everything going on, she was more focused on me and my daily struggles with being the princess Mom had never really thought about the fact that her mother was once the Princess of dreamland.

“Pardie, how old was my mom when she was the princess?” Mom asked the diaper.

“Data corrupted,” Pardie responds.

“What was my mom like as the princess?” 

“Data corrupted.”

“Why did my mom stop being the princess?” 

“Data corrupted.

“Is there anything you can tell me about her?” Mom asked as she started to get annoyed.

“That she was the previous princess.” the diaper told her which was something she already knew. So she let out a little sigh.

“What do you mean Data corrupted?” Clover asked 

“Info not known,” Pardie tells them. 

The girls could hear the bathtub water running for a moment before I came out of the bathroom.

“PARDIE!'' I shout as I come out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my skirt and my wet underwear loosely in my hands after giving it a quick wash. “You better hope I can hold it when I turn back because I swear I'll shove you in a dumpster if I'm forced to wear diapers for the rest of my life!”

I then march back to my room pissed.

Clover on the other hand was blushing a little bit as she realized I was walking around without underwear in a girl's body…

“Clover, in a little bit, could you and Amani take Anna to the gas station to pick up some ice cream and soda?” Mom asked clover, snapping her out of her train of thought. 

“Oh, um, ya sure,” Clover tells her 

“Ya, ice cream!” Anna shouted happily.

Mom smiled as she was trying to remember where she put some things.

“Why am I doing this again?” I whined as I was constantly checking my skirt to make sure it was hiding the pull up I was forced to wear. 

Pardie tried to have me put him on. With him out of energy, I would only transform but not be sent back to dreamland. But I absolutely refused. Sure, it might be convenient to catch any accident I might have, but I also didn't want to be stuck in a used diaper should I accidentally use it. I would rather be able to change myself than need clover or Anna help me take him off.

“Well, at least it will be hard for anyone to tell who you are,” Clover tells me with a smile.

“Oh! She needs a new name when she is like this!” Anna suggested. “How about Rachel.”

“Why Rachel?” Clover asked.

“I always wanted a baby sister named Rachel,” Anna said with a big smile as she hugged my waist. “And now I have one.”

I push her off of me as I feel like I'm having a major headache.

“No way, not happening,” I tell them. “I don't need a fake name.”

“Come on, I'm sure we could think of something cute for your new body,” Clover tells me with a slight giggle as she was enjoying watching my frustration and embarrassment.

“Just leave it alone, we're here anyway,'' I tell them as we enter the gas station.

Anna hurries over to the ice cream section and gets the Vanilla Icecream mom wanted us to buy along with a two-liter root beer. Clover was also looking into a few snacks she could buy for herself.

“Let's hurry up and get home,” I tell them as I finish paying for the ice cream and soda.

But Clover still needed to pay, and as she was, 3 teen girls came into the gas station talking to one another and knotted Clover.

“Clover! How are you doing!” one of the girls says.

Clover turns and notices them. “Oh hey, Gabby!” 

The two of them give each other a little hug and greet. 

“What are you doing here?” Gabby asks.

“Im hanging out at my friend's house,” Clover tells her as she turns to us and suddenly we both realize she needed to introduce me and Anna.

“im...Rachel.” I told the girl as I felt a shiver run down my spine. “And this is my cousin Anna.”

Anna was snorting and was trying not to laugh as she noticed I now had to use the name she suggested. I'm so going to give her a wedgie when we get home.

“This is Gabby, we have English class together,” Clover tells us 

“It's nice to meet you,” Gabby replied and turned back to Clover. “Hey what are you doing next week?”

“Nothing, why?” clover responds. 

“Well, my parent are going to be gone for a few days and I'll have the house to myself so I'm planning to have a party. If your not busy, you should come.” Gabby tells clover before looking at me. “You can also come if you like.”

“Oh, no, I'm going home soon so cant,'' I tell her with a slightly nervous smile.

“She’ll be there!’ Anna shouts confidently. “We'll make sure she goes!”

Gabby lets out a giggle as I try my hardest not to glare at my little sister and hold the fake smile on my face.

Forget a wedgie. I'm giving her a swirly when we get home.

Clover said goodbye to her friend as I practically pushed us out the door before something else could go wrong. 

As we were leaving, I didn't notice a girl in Gabbys group staring at me.

“I'm so bored…” Yuki moans in dreamland as she has been waiting at the temple. She was sitting atop it and waited for my return. “When will the princess be back?”

That's when she began to hear something. A light rustling not far from where she was. Yuki hid for a moment to see who it might be.

Not long after she hides, a pink humanoid woman with horns is seen walking up to the temple. Her massive breast and hips swaying as she walked. A cold sweat ran down Yuki's face as she recognized who this was. 

“Well, well, hello darling.” Yuki hears the nightmare speak in a polite tone. “I can seance you darling, no point hiding from me now is there?”

Yuki stands up and lets herself be known to this nightmare.

“You're not who I was expecting.” the creature says looking up at the bunny girl. “I was expecting something more fun.”

“How are you here?” Yuki asked. “Your group shouldn't be here for weeks.”

“Hahaha, oh, sorry darling, but while the rest of them play by the rules I don't really care.” the nightmare tells Yuki. “im Lustive the Lust. I only do what I find pleasurable.”

As she said those words, her eyes narrowed on Yuki as her tongue licked her lips.

Yuki’s body tenses as she knows who this was and knows she couldn't fight them. If it were Pink or Silver, then they could. If she left now, she was sure her speed could get her away from that thing. But if she did leave and the princes showed up while it was still here, there's no telling what would happen.

“So darling, why is such a cute little thing like you garding a place like this? I can already see the magic from here has been removed. Could it be your waiting for someone?” Lustive asked. “I wonder how much pleasure I could get from them?”

Yuki immediately lunged at Lustive and kicked their head as hard as she could, knocking it clean off the nightmare's body!

Yuki began panting heavily as she couldn't believe what she had just done. Both fear and adrenaline rushed through her body as she just reacted. She was just glad she could attack while it's guard was down and kill it before it could harm the princess.

“Why thank you darling.” Yuki heard as Lustive's headless body was right behind her and grabbed her arms and lifted them upward.

Yuki looked over at the head she had just kicked off as it rolled over for Yuki to see Lustives face.

“You reminded me I still had my breakfast in my body,” Lustive said as her face suddenly dissolved into a pink liquid, leaving behind a skull as the liquid slithered back to the main body. 

From the main body, an entire skeleton was suddenly pushed out and crumpled to the ground right beside Yuki.

“Now then.” Lustive sails as her head reformed back onto her shoulders and leaned in closer to Yuki's ears. Her body sprouted two more arms and grabbed the rabbit girl's breast. “Why don't we have some fun before you become my snack.”

Yuki leaped up into the air and got out of Lustives liquid grip before sprinting away.

Without a host, Lustive had no real body strength, but that didn't matter to her. Neither did the little bunny escaping. She had much more fun playing with her prey after they tiered themselves out and can no longer resist her pleaser.

“What fun will you show me little bunny?” Lustive asked as she started to give chase.

ddi5cs3-3c940eba-a465-4f81-b590-5b078bd24237.jpg

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

pink nightmares roars! :)

ROAR! ^w^

7 hours ago, Sparkle Dust said:

No!  Yuki!!  Just keep running!

Yuki might end as her little snack. (in more ways then one ;) )

5 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Yep. and this is just the start. :)

On 9/24/2020 at 4:16 AM, PinkTheDinosaur said:

She’s lucky she’s cute. Or that bottom of hers would be spanked a lot more often for the trouble.” Pink mumbles before sighing and looking at the temple he guarded.

But but but cute girls are supposed to get the *most* spankings! ?

“im Lustive the Lust. I only do what I find pleasurable.”

Ooooooo a Succubus! This should be interesting. 

“You reminded me I still had my breakfast in my body,” Lustive said as her face suddenly dissolved into a pink liquid, leaving behind a skull as the liquid slithered back to the main body. 

From the main body, an entire skeleton was suddenly pushed out and crumpled to the ground right beside Yuki.

Oh wow. That's uhh... That's certainly some interesting imagery. ?

3 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Yep.... Kinetics may not be much use on this one..... *pulls forced magjet plasma pistol and begins to channel for a working*

9 hours ago, Jayme said:

I have a feeling that a certain Pink dinosaur or Silver golem will save the bunny girl!

We will see ;)

8 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

But but but cute girls are supposed to get the *most* spankings! ?

Ooooooo a Succubus! This should be interesting. 

Lol no cute diaper girls get the most spankings. The red bottoms just make them cuter. ^w^

And not a succubus but close.

8 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

It will come into play later. ;)

4 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Yep.... Kinetics may not be much use on this one..... *pulls forced magjet plasma pistol and begins to channel for a working*

Lol :)

LOL.  XD.   I just love the diversity of nightmare villains you have!  Turns out, after even obtaining half the magical items, there are still nightmares that are a greater threat than the Pink Dinosaur!

Still, I really hope Yuki survives against the Lust deity.  

Also, please watch the final episode of the 100 and pray for Clarke to die!!!!!!!!!

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land ---ch26 (11/18).