LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

good chapter. glad you didn't go with the typical boy-girl secretly love each other but also want to be friends thing. also with Amani becoming a sissy, it poses some interesting concepts for later between them. looking forward to the next chapter.

also, you've technically have done animal with the hamster, bug with spiders, and something random with the  Chimera. so I vote reptile.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Well, that went better than I expected. Having to explain fantastical stuff that no one in their right mind would believe is a lot easier when you let your magic diaper do the talking.

Now there's a sentence I never thought I'd write.

I loved the crack about this being "like a bad plot to a cheap cartoon movie." I love meta humor. :)

My vote is for something random. Like a golem made of silverware or maybe an ooze of some sort.

lol, well your not the only one. I would never have thought that I would write a story where a boy turns into a sissy because of magic pink diapers. I'm still surprised a few people like it lol.

lol, i also love meta-humor. I was going to say "like a crapy fetish story' but thought that was being a little to 4th wall breaking.

I like the golem idea, but I already have something for ooze later ~.^

11 hours ago, redwelch2222 said:

good chapter. glad you didn't go with the typical boy-girl secretly love each other but also want to be friends thing. also with Amani becoming a sissy, it poses some interesting concepts for later between them. looking forward to the next chapter.

also, you've technically have done animal with the hamster, bug with spiders, and something random with the  Chimera. so I vote reptile.

the boy-girl secretly loving each other can work, but only if the plot is focusing on it. and yes I totally agree with you. let's see how their relationship changes from here out ^.^

15 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

redwelch2222 very good point being he is a sissy princess things could get special.

I'm loving this so far. Cant wait till the next chapter.

I vote for something random.

thank you ^,^ and thank you for the vote

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land --- update!
23 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Commissions, eh? Care to give us a few details? Or is it a secret to everybody?

2 people asked me to help them make a story. (i won't give out names until there posted) one is based on an RP that was sadly deleted. (there giving me a rough draft of it). the next one is based on someone's 6 pictures. and finally, there is a third based on someone's funny post that we agreed to turn it into a short story.

I thought the talk went well. I liked how she thought there was something wrong with herself. Now that she has revealed that she likes girls more, will his turning into a sissy princess  have any romantic impact on her?  My vote is for something random. With all the commissions coming up I don’t expect an update here anytime soon but I will be looking forward to reading more when it happens. 

2 hours ago, CDfm said:

I thought the talk went well. I liked how she thought there was something wrong with herself. Now that she has revealed that she likes girls more, will his turning into a sissy princess  have any romantic impact on her?  My vote is for something random. With all the commissions coming up I don’t expect an update here anytime soon but I will be looking forward to reading more when it happens. 

thank you for liking it ^.^ clovers reaction to what she saw is loosely based on something that happened to me when I was younger. (i sware I didn't know they were pot brownies at the time!)

to be honest, I don't know yet lol. besides basic plot points, I'm making this all up as I go along lol. if i do have any romantic subplot, it won't be for a while.

thank you for the vote!

i just started the next chapter, so hopefully, this story will have an update soon! ^.^

“Gorf a ekam” I said while holding the staff.

In front of me, the ground began to move and form into the shape of a small frog.

“Ok, I think I'm starting to get the hang of this,” I tell myself.

I've now had the staff for about 5 days now and have been practicing with it as much as possible.

One of the things I've learned is that I shouldn't use it too often.

Just like my sword, the staff needs to feed on pardie’s magic. 

On top of that, the more complicated the spell is, the more magic it needs. If you have already used said the spell, or if you don't have enough magic, then the spell will do nothing.

Also, if you're not specific on the spell, then the staff will make a guess and try to do the spell.

For example, my 'make a frog' spell was used 4 times. 3 times it made a frog out of earth, water, and fire, but couldn't with wind.

“A useful spell would be wall,” Pardie told me. “It could make a wall out of any of the elements.

Another thing about the staff is that it's a little tricky with specifics. For example, I used the spell burn, which burned my enemy, but when I tried the spell ‘burn that’ nothing happened. 

However, when I used the spell, burn that tree, it worked. so I learned you can't be too vague about a spell or can't be complicated with the spell.

I decided just to stick with my sword. it's easy to use and it doesn't use up much magic. I'll just save the staff for when I need it later.

______

During the last week, things haven't gone so well for me.

For starters, I got detention all week for leaving school like I did. I know it's stupid, and I could have waited until after school to talk to Clover, but ow well. It was worth it.

Mom wasn't so pleased with me about getting detention, but under the circumstances, she let me off with just a lecture. 

With Clover now knowing my secret, I now have someone to help keep an eye out for me. During lunch the next day, she came with me to the locker room and saw my transformation for herself.

I left her laughing on the floor while I flipped her off…

Since then, Clover has helped me out in any way she can. After I told her about how I'm not getting a lot of sleep and that I'm falling a little behind in a few classes, she decided to help me by doing some of my homework.

The catch is, she’s going to have to tooter me at least once a week in order for me to actually catch up and not fail any of the tests. 

But hey, at least she’s good at teaching.

______

“Ok pardie, I think that's enough for today,” I told the diaper as I started peeing into it.

How has peeing in a diaper already started to feel natural to me?

Once I was done I removed Pardie and reappeared in my room.

“Princess, don't you think it would be better to continue your journey without distractions?” Pardie asked me.

“Distractions?” I asked. 

“Before school started you were in dreamland most of the time. Now, your time there has dropped over 60%” Pardie told me. “At this rate, it may take you up to 3 years to find and collect the other items.”

“Well, I can't help it. While I want to get rid of you as fast as possible, I still need to go to school. Maybe when summer gets here I'll devote the entire time to finding the items, but for now, I need to go.” I told the diaper.

Clover and I agreed on having our study sections on Fridays since we can stay up all night.

Tonight, Glover's dad is working so she suggested I come over to her place.

God, I hope he’s gone before I get there…

I packed my overnight bag with some pajamas, my school books, my 3DS, and I grabbed an extra pillow. I then put Pardie back into his zip-up bag and stuffed him into the overnight bag with everything else.

About an hour later, I was knocking on Clovers front door.

“who is it?” a man asked as he opened the front door and looked down at me. “Ow, just you.”

Clovers dad is a big man. 6.5 with a muscular build. Back in high school, he used to be on the wrestling team, which is why he had clover join. In his final year of high school, he met clovers mother during a one night stand and accidentally got her pregnant. 

They both however didn't know that at the time and Clovers father joined the military. 5 months later, he learned he was going to be a father. 

For the next 4 years, Clovers parents had a strange relationship. Mostly with Clover's father staying in the military and supporting her through that. But, sadly Clover’s mom died and her father was forced to come back to take care of her. 

In all honesty, he's not a bad father. He’s always tried to go to all of Clovers school events, he takes interest in her life (which any teen would be annoyed with), and despite working shit hours, he does his best as a single dad.

He sadly just has one major problem….

“Hi Mr.Lynn” I greeted him.

“Whatever, get in here fag,” Mr.Lynn said as he walked away from the door.

Clover father hates gay people…

And to top it all off, he thinks I'm gay…

When we turned 14, Clover confronted my mom about being a lesbian. Because of how long we have been friends, Clover is basically family and my mom is like a second mother to Clover. 

But her father would never approve, and once told Clover if he ever found out she was gay he would send her to straight camp or something.

Well, one day while we were 14, Clover's dad sat her and me down and told us that from now on I wouldn't be allowed to stay over, and clover wouldn't be allowed to stay over at my place.

“Boys and girls your age tend to fool around. I don't want that for Clover,” he told us. 

“Daddy that won't happen!” Clover wined to him knowing she didn't feel that way about me.

“No clover, I know how boys think, and I know one day he will try to convince you to do something.” Mr.Lynn accused me.

I was about to protest, to say I would never do that. But clover told him something else.

“Amani is gay!” Clover told her father. “He wouldn't do anything to me!”

Let's just say from that day forward, Mr.Lynn has never fully liked me.

Heck, the only reason he still lets me come over to hang with Clover is because I'm her only friend. And because when he did still tell me to get the fuck out of his house, Clover stopped talking to him and shut herself in her room for 3 months.

the way he sees it, he would rather Clover have a gay friend over then a boyfriend.

“Clover is upstairs,” Mr.Lynn told me without looking at me as he went back to what he was doing.

“Thank you Mr.Lynn,” I told him before I went upstairs.

When I got to clovers room and was let inside I gave her a strange look. 

“Why is your dad still here?” I whispered.

“The car broke down again,” she whispered back. “I just found that out. Sorry.” 

“Fuck,” I whispered.

“What's wrong princess?” Pardie asked threw the backpack.

“Pardie, stay quiet for right now,” I whispered to the diaper.

“Dad is getting a cab and will be gone in 45 minutes,” Clover told me. “In the meantime, let's get some homework done.”

Besides the awkward greeting by Clover's dad, the rest of the night was fairly decent.

We did homework for about 3 hours until 10:00 PM. she had coppyed all the work on a printer and had me work on all of it. 

after homework, we decided to make a frozen pizza and play Pokemon while we waited.

“Fuck yea!” I yelled as I beat Clover’s Pokemon team with only my swampert and gardevoir.

“Shut up Amani. This is just one of the things you're good at.” Clover told me as she leaned back on her couch. “Next time I'll win once I catch a tapu or the ultra beast.”

“Ya whatever,” I told her as we went back to single player and continued our games.

After a little while, Clover stopped playing her game and asked me something.

“So, how long before you stop being the “princess?” Clover asked me.

“Pardie tells me about 3 years at this rate,” I tell her.

“How many items do you still need to collect? What do they turn into?” Clover asked.

I have already asked Pardie that same question and decided to let him answer it.

“Princes must collect the pacifier, the rattle, the booties, the mittens, blanket, bottle, blox, and stuffed animal,” Pardie told clover.

“So all baby related items.” clover confirmed.

“Yes, each one turns into a powerful weapon to be used by princess,” Pardie told her.

“What do they turn into?” clover asked. 

“Data corrupted,” Pardie told us.

“What?” clover asked.

“Data corrupted,” Pardie repeated.

“It's just something he repeats,”I told clover. “Besides the sword and staff, he doesn't know anything about the other weapons other than their location, and what their base form is.”

“But that doesn't make sense.” clover told me. 

“Data corrupted. Hypothesis, data must have been corrupted when I lost my connection to the items.” Pardie told us.

“Ok then,” Clover told the diaper. “What's the next item Amani is close to?”

“Do not know,” Pardie replied. “I know of all the locations, but I have no data on what they are or what awaits us.”

“On a scale of 1-10, how likely will Amani get all the items?” Clover asked.

“My scale of princes would be a 2-10,” Pardie told us.

“WHAT!” Clover and I both screamed in surprise before clover started laughing.

“What do you mean a two?” I asked pardie.

“Simply, you are unmotivated to find the items, you are not that strong, and you barely know how to use a sword. Should you face a challenging opponent, you will most likely lose.” Pardie told us.

“Wow Amani, even the diaper talks shit about you,” Clover told me.

I don't know why, but I had the unnatural feeling to prove them wrong and I grabbed Pardie. 

“FINE!” I yelled. “You want me to find another item then I will!”

“Wait, what?” clover asked as I stormed past her and went into the bathroom.

I had already pulled down my pants and having Pardie unfolded when Clover banged on the door.

“Amani, it was a joke!” Clover told me, but it was too late. 

Pardie was around my waist and I had transformed into my pink dress before disappearing into a cloud of pink smoke.

Hi! Thank you all for voting. Sorry, it took a while to get back to this story.  As for the last chapters voting-
Bug? -0
Animal -0
Reptile -1
Something random -3

So, we're going to see something random next chapter!

Ok, next thang to vote on. In the next fight should Amani -
Win or Lose?
also, what monster should Amani fight?
a golem made out of silverware?
a giant gofer that sings?
a elf that thinks its a monkey?
or a pink talking dinosaur who likes diapers?

• Like 1
  • PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land --- ch7

Well, since I suggested the golem made of silverware of course that's what I'm going to vote for! :)

Also I like that you gave Clover's dad a personality and established an interesting relationship where he thinks Amani's gay.

6 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Well, since I suggested the golem made of silverware of course that's what I'm going to vote for! :)

Also I like that you gave Clover's dad a personality and established an interesting relationship where he thinks Amani's gay.

lol thanks for the suggestion;)  

.with Clover's dad, I wanted to try a character that is a little different. ive already got a few plans for him and Amani. lol ^.^

9 hours ago, redwelch2222 said:

i like it :) homophobic dad huh? you better have something good planned for him or you might just piss off a few people. lol.

i vote for lose, and pink dino lol :P

lol don't worry, I have some plans for him ^.^

and thanks for the vote!

• 2 weeks later...

“Pardie where's the next weapon!” I demanded

“12 miles to your right princess,” Pardie told me.

“STOP CALLING ME THAT!” I yelled at the diaper before grabbing the staff. “YLF!”

I suddenly leaped into the air and began flying towards the direction Pardie told me.

“Princess, I do not think this is a wise decision,” Pardie told me.

“Shut up you stupid diaper!” I yelled at it. “You wanted me to get the next weapon, so now I'm getting it!”

I honestly didn't know what was wrong with me at this moment. Normally I shrug off comments like that easily. Why was I so worked up now?

Clover has said much worse things to me for years and I've never snapped like this.

Maybe it has to do with Pardie. Ever since I found the stupid diaper I've just been getting more and more stressed. 

I haven't slept well, I go to school tired, every chance I get I come to dreamland, hell I'm even forced to look like a fucking SISSY!

And after all of that, Pardie ranks me a 2? Just because I'm not here 24/7!? Then to have clover laugh at me too!

I swear, as soon as I brake this link to this diaper I'm throwing it into an incinerator!

When my spell finally ended I landed just 3 miles from the next item. I was planning on saving that spell for later, but with things how they are, it didn't matter.

Taking a look around me. I could see a bunch of “dreamers” floating around me.

Dreamers are little-colored orbs that float around dreamland. 

When a person falls asleep, their consciousness comes to dreamland to dream. the orb then floats around dreamland and using the person's subconscious, they create the dream scenario the persons dreams about. However, people tend to forget their dreams upon waking up.

When I first came to dreamland and learned about them, I learned that they don't seem to see me or pick up on my presence. 

You could do anything to these orbs and have nothing happen. Pardie told me that by interacting with the orbs I could manipulate a person's dreams. But other than that I have no clue who’s dreams I'm messing with or what they're dreaming about.

Another thing, if an orb would be destroyed, the person dreaming will just wake up in the real world. I even sliced one in half and it just disappeared. (whoever I woke up, sorry!)

the dreamers are also the food source of the nightmares.

“Ok pardie, where am I going?” I asked the diaper.

“Just head forward princess,” Pardie told me.

As I walked, I began to wonder about the dreamers around me. Which for a little while got my mind off of me being angry.

I wondered what each color means, if I could find out who they were, if I smashed two of them together would they fuse,...

After about 20 minutes I came to the edge of a hill that had a staircase. 

“Is it up there?” I asked.

“Yes princess.” pardie told me.

So without wasting any more time I climbed the stairs.

When I reached the top I was surprised to see a long yellow brick road leading to a small house.

“Pardie, where's the temple?” I asked.

“There is no temple princes,” Pardie told me.

“But the staff was located in a temple,” I told the diaper. “I thought they all were placed in one.”

“False. Each weapon was placed in specific locations to protect dreamland. The location around them doesn't matter.” Pardie told me.

I just sighed and shrugged. I just needed to get inside and get the weapon and get out.

As we began walking down the path I suddenly stopped when I heard something.

“Pardie sword!” I commanded from the diaper and pulled the sword out of my ass.

I stood there a moment. 

Ok, I faced a chimera when I got the sword and a spider-filled hamster when I got the staff.

Now I heard something coming from the trees. Ya, I wouldn't be surprised if something was going to try to stop me from getting the next weapon.

“Ok come on out nightmare!” I yelled out. “Let me kick your ass so I can get the weapon!”

But nothing happened. For a second I thought I might have been wrong when I thought I heard something. Then I heard shaking from a few yards in front of me.

I got into a fighting stance, ready to kill whatever came out. 

Then a dreamer popped out of the woods.

God dammit, relay? Was I scared for a moment by a dreamer?

My body began to relaxed a moment.

Then I saw a big flash of pink appear and snatched the dreamer!

“WHAT THE!” I yelled as the sudden movement scared the crap out of me. (almost literally because I need to take a shit right now and I don't want to use pardie for that!)

The pink thing then walked out of the woods and onto the yellow brick road.

My eyes went wide with a mixture of fear and excitement!

Standing 40 yards away from me was a 7’00 tall pink velociraptor with the dreamer still in its mouth!

I watched as the dinosaur crushed the dreamer in its jaws, killing it!

That's when I was finally able to jump back into reality and prepare for a fight!

The dinosaur had its head slightly turned as it looked at me with one eye. It's eye looking me up and down as if scanning me.

Its mouth began to open and I expected it to let out a roar and charge for an attack!

But instead….

“BHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!” the dinosaur laghed.

“W-wh..” I said as I watched the pink dinosaur laugh hysterically as it looked right at me.

A FUCKING PINK DINOSAUR WAS LAUGHING AT ME!!!

“SHUT UP BARNEY!” I yelled at the dinosaur!

“I-I'm sorry!” the dinosaur said and I just stared at it. “I just wasn't expecting you to look so funny!

“W-wait you…” I said as the dinosaur suddenly turned to fully face me.

“Pink the Dinosaur, pleasure to meet you.” the dinosaur told me as it gave a slight bow.

I was speechless as I watched to dinosaur bow in front of me.

“Well?” the dinosaur said as it turned again to look at me. “I told you my name is Pink, mind telling me yours?”

“A-Amani!” I told the dinosaur.

“Amani, such a lovely name.” the dinosaur said as it gave me a creepy tooth smile. “Tell me, Amani, why are you dressed like that? And where in dreamland did you find such a lovely looking diaper?”

“I-i uh”I stuttered.

I don't know why, but the fact that I'm in front of a giant pink talking dinosaur has just fried my brain for a moment.

“I am pardie,” Pardie said to the dinosaur. “And this is Princess, the guardian of dreamland.”

Pink just stared at us for a moment. 

“Pardie and the princess you say? But aren't princesses supposed to be girls?” Pink asked.

“Technicality,” Pardie told Pink.

Suddenly Pink started laughing once more.

That's when I started to get mad again and remembered why I was here.

“Pardie, what is that thing?” I asked the diaper.

“Didn't I just say I'm Pink the DINOSAUR?” pink said as it gave me a confused look. “I did say that right?”

“The dinosaur in front of us is a nightmare,” Pardie told me.

“Then how can it talk?” I asked.

“Some nightmares possess the ability of speech,” Pardie told me.

“I can also sing and dance,” Pink added and gave a little tap dance with its tiny arms spread wide.

“Ok, this is starting to get weird,” I told myself. “Look, unless you want to die, please move out of my way.”

“Ow man, for a princess you definitely don't act like one.” pink said with a smile growing on the dinosaurs face.

“I won't warn you again,” I told Pink. my sword pointed right at it.

“Well, I'm sorry princess Amani, but I'm actually under orders to protect this weapon. If you want it, then you must go through me.

I gripped my sword tightly as I stared at the dinosaur. I just need to get past it.

I immediately charged straight for pink, ready to slice off the dinosaurs head. But Pink bolted right into the trees.

“Hey!’ i yelled and stopped. Why was it running?

That's when I noticed the house and decided to bolt towards it. If the dinosaur doesn't want to fight, then so be it. I'll just grab the weapon and get out of here.

However, I didn't make it 20 yards when a dinosaur tail swung out of the trees and knocked me 15 yards back!

“What the?” I ask but Pink was gone yet again!

“Pink is using its speed and tree cover to there advantage,” Pardie told me.

“Ok, hand me the staff,” I told pardie.

With the staff in hand, I decided to try the same thing with the spiders.

“Ruasonid nrub!” I called out. (after having Pardie tell me the spell)

But nothing happened.

“Why didn't it-OW!” I yelled out when I felt something bite my BUTT!!

I spun around and saw a tiny pink velociraptor biting my butt!

I swung at it with my staff but it let go before I could hit it.

“Thank god you still had a clean diaper on!” I heard a very squeaky voice and realized it was Pinks.

“Wait you can shrink!?” I asked.

“Yep,” a fully regrown pink said as it appears in front of me and once again knocked me away with its tail.

The dinosaur is just playing with me!

“Come on, is that really the best you can do?” Pink asked me.

“I'm not done!” I yelled as I got back up and held both my sword and staff in each hand.

For a moment, a flash of excitement appeared in Pinks' eyes. Then I charged.

Pink closed its eyes and mumbled something. Then roared so loud, it emitted shockwaves that threw me back!

“Prince! Wet the diaper! It will protect you!” Pardie yelled at me as I started to get up.

Oh right! I forgot!

I was getting back up and peeing into the diaper when suddenly Pink leaped right on top of me!

“That protection spell is good,” Pink said as both of its feet were pinning down my hands and weapons. “But it two downsides. doesn't last long and if you dont kill your attaker or get away, youll die.”

Pink let out one last roar right in my face before I vanished in a puff of smoke.

Pink took in a deep breath and exhaled slowly. Somewhat glad I was now gone.

“SILVER!” Pink yelled out.

After a few seconds, a golem made out of silverware stepped out from behind the trees.

“Go tell the others that her worst nightmare has come true. We must not let the princess or Pardie near IT.” Pink told the golem.

“...” the golem said and left.

_____sorry for the wait for this chapter! Got busy with other projects.
Votes from last time!
a golem made out of silverware? 1
a giant gofer that sings?
a elf that thinks its a monkey?
or a pink talking dinasour who likes diapers? 2

Now then time for the next vote!
Poop or no poop?

20 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Wow! Inserting yourself into the story is a ballsy move. I loved it! I look forward to seeing what you do next. Both inside the story and out.

Also Silver is best Golem. :D

lol i ment it as a joke but i got the most votes :P and since golem was next i thought why not add it in as well ;) lets see how this works out! 

also, please vote :) it helps with the next part of the story!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

also, please vote :) it helps with the next part of the story!

To poop or not to poop. That is the question...

Whether tis nobler--okay I'm done with this joke. I vote poop. And let's face it, who's going to vote for not poop?

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

To poop or not to poop. That is the question...

Whether tis nobler--okay I'm done with this joke. I vote poop. And let's face it, who's going to vote for not poop?

thanks for the vote ^.^

and some people don't like poop. but whichever one is picked can really change how the next chapter turns out.

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land ---ch26 (11/18).