LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Care Class (remixed)

I don't know how long I was out for, but I do know that I really stink right now.

I was still in my crib but I was now in a very thick diaper that was completely full. It wasn't long after I woke up that Jen came into the room.

“Good morning stinky Baby, did you sleep well?” Jen asked as she came over to the crib.

I didn't know what to do anymore. After my failed escape and that thorough beating Jen gave me, I was terrified. And Jen knew it too.

Jen picked me up out of the crib where she carried me over to where the jumper used to be. On the floor was my huge pee stain. At the center of it was a very tiny chair.

“Ok Sissy, Mommy is still mad at what you did yesterday,” Jen told me as she sat me down in the chair. I could feel the mess inside the diaper squish under me and I felt disgusted. “But that was partly mommy's fault too. So I decided to let you off with a warning today. If you don't do as I say today, well, let's just say you'll never be the same.”

I could only stare at Jen as I heard that threat. I had no idea what that could be or how much worse she could make my life, but that smile on her face made me not want to question it.

“Now Sissy while Mommy is getting breakfast ready, Mommy wants you to bounce,” Jen told me.

Bounce? I looked at her with a little bit of confusion until Jen lifted me up slightly and dropped me down in the chair and I realized what she wanted.

With tears in my eyes, I began bouncing on the chair, feeling the mush of the diaper go everywhere.

“Good girl, now don't stop until mommy said so,” Jen told me as she left the room.

I knew this had to be some type of test and I didn't dare try to disobey at the moment.

After 20 minutes I was exhausted and wanted to stop, but I didn't. By now the mess from my diaper was oozing out and I felt sick to my stomach. Why was Jen making me do this? I wondered.

About another 10 minutes passed before Jen came back into the room with a large plate of food.

There was Bacon, eggs, sausage, fried potatoes, and two large pancakes!

“P.U! I think Sissy needs a bath before she eats.” Jen told me as she sat the food down and left for another 5 minutes before returning with 2 large buckets.

Both buckets were half full of water with one of them having soap in it.

Jen then finally had me stop bouncing, thank god, and lifted me up to the changing table. Here she stripped me of all my clothes again before taking off the double diapers she had put on me while I was asleep.

The mess was everywhere! I couldn't even describe what it was like.

With me now completely naked Jen put on some gloves before picking me up and dropping me in the bucket with soap.

Almost immediately I was in shock as my body hit the freezing cold water!

“Now let's get Baby nice and clean,” Jen told me as she dipped a rag into the water and began scraping off all the mess off of me. “Look at how cute your little clit when its cold.”

Once most of the mess was off Jen then lifted me out of the cold bucket and into the second bucket. This one with warm water.

“Baby can relax a moment while mommy cleans up,” Jen told me and I was happy to comply.

I sat down in the bucket and let the water engulf my body as I tried to keep myself warm from the cold water.

Jen then cleaned up the first bucket, the changing table, and the chair I was bouncing on which now had to be cleaned as well.

Once Jen came Back she lifted me up and placed me back on the changing table. She then put on a much larger, dark purple dress on me before slipping on another diaper, except this one was pink and said "Disney Princess" on it.

"There we go. You are so pretty!" Jen said as she smiled at me before placing me in my crib again.

It was here I watched as Jen tortured me one more time. She took out her blender and placed all of my food inside of it. I was nearing tears as Jen put in 2 jars of Baby food and half a gallon of milk before mixing it all up.

“Maybe next time baby girl won't make mommy upset,” Jen told me as she poured it all into a very large bottle and attach it to my pacifier. “It better be empty by the time I return.”

With that Jen left once more before the school bell rang, leaving me with my disgusting breakfast.

A few hours later when it was time for lunch Jen came Back. Happy that I finished the disgusting bottle.

“What a good girl.” Jen praised me, much to my annoyance.

She quickly set out to get me a new bottle with a blue cap and had me drink that as she changed me out of my now wet diaper.

"Alright, time for the class," Jen told me as she carried me against her body. she carried me to the classroom, where the familiar group of students would soon arrive. In the corner of the room was a blocked off section that had Blocks and other toys.

Jen sat me inside the blocked off area and put a harness on me with a leash attached to it. Then I was then tied to a locked drawer making me unable to get too far from it.

Soon the bell rang and the class was filled with students, most of them awwing at me.

“As you can see we have a little gest with us today,” Jen told the class. “Hopefully she'll be good and play with her toys like a good girl.”

I knew that last part I towards me so I began pretending to play with the blooks.

From time to time when Jen wasn't looking I tried to get anyone's attention, to get them to understand I wasn't a baby. But every time they just thought I wanted to play with them and just waved at me. 

God dammit, why is it so hard to communicate! I thought when I suddenly felt a familiar feeling in my stomach and I bolted up.

There was no way I was going to poop my diaper in front of the class again! I began whining at Jen to get her attention.

“Hush little baby, mommy is working right now,” Jen told me before turning her attention to the class, glad the laxative was now kicking in.

I grabbed my stomach as I felt a cram hit and new I didn't have long before it happened. I tried to run for the door, knowing full well I would get in trouble but at the moment I didn't care.

But the leash yanked me onto my padded butt before I could get far.

I got onto my hands and knees and spun around to yank at the leash just trying to get it off.

“What's wrong Sissy? you're not being very good.” Jen said as another cramp hit and I was forced to lean forward.

With my dress lifted up and my diaper on full display, I began to fill the diaper.

The class watched as the diaper exploded outward and the few people near me could smell it.

“Aww, little Sissy made boom boom," Jen said with a smile as she took me off the harness and picked me up. "I'll be right back class, I need to take care of her dirty diaper,” 

we were in the hallway when Jen gave my bottom a pat.

“You were such a good girl Sissy, I think someone might just deserve a treat tomorrow.”

Jen laid me on the changing table and got me another bottle to drink.

“Drink it fast,” Jen told me as she got out a few supplies. 

I was halfway done when I notice Jen spray my dirty diaper with perfume before taping a diaper over it.

“MMMMMM?”

“You're still in trouble sissy, so I won't be giving you a new diaper until both diapers are full,” Jen told me as she took the rest of my bottle and brought me back to class.

Instead of taking me back to the little play area she set up, she sat down on top of her desk and made an announcement to the class.

“Since we only have a few minutes left of class o would like to do a special lesson,” Jen told them as she held me up to the class. “Yesterday Sissy here was very naughty and interrupted our class, so I think she needs a punishment, how would like to do the honors?”

I was completely scared and tried to get away as Jen picked a big guy to come up to the front of the class and had me over his lap.

“MMMMMMMMM!” I screamed and tried to plead with him with my eyes as he lifted his hand and I felt the first smack on my thick diapered bottom!

“Keep going or she'll never learn,” Jen told they guy as the spanking continued.

Thanks to the big diaper the spanking didn't really hurt and the guy couldn't tell he was spanking a dirty diaper thanks to the padding and perfume.

But with each spankstrippedI felt like I was getting smaller and smaller.

When the bell finally rang I was sniffling and held onto Jen as she carried me back to the nursery.

“I'll let the baby have her nape before she can play with her toys,” Jen told me as she laid me down in the crib. “And maybe then her diaper will be full,”

Jen couldn't help but smile as she turned off the lights and left the room. She went down the hall into her room and looked around.

Scattered around were all the other ways she was going to turn me into a baby. Her favorite that she would be using tomorrow was a large custom-made stroller.

But that would have to wait as she made a beeline for the bathroom where it was time for her to take her medicine. After taking two Jen took a good look at her breasts and knew they were almost ready.

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Baby Care Class (remixed) part 8

I wonder how Jen will handle diaper rash? Maybe she'll use some more of that "cream" she used on him twice already. (Mischievous face)

Regardless I have a feeling diaper rash is going to be the least of his problems when Jen comes back.

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I wonder how Jen will handle diaper rash? Maybe she'll use some more of that "cream" she used on him twice already. (Mischievous face)

Regardless I have a feeling diaper rash is going to be the least of his problems when Jen comes back.

I never really thought about putting a rash in the story. I'm not to sure if I will put it in or not but ill think about it ^.^ but Jen will definitely be using more of that "cream" very soon *.^ 

1 hour ago, redwelch2222 said:

another good chapter. looking forward to seeing the next one.

thank you ^.^ next chapter Jen will be taking her baby to the mall! then the one after that will be a very special chapter lol ^.^

3 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

never really thought about putting a rash in the story. I'm not to sure if I will put it in or not but ill think about it ^.^

It would only make sense. Jen has a propensity for leaving Will in soiled diapers for extended periods of time. Which, from what I understand, tends to cause diaper rash.

If you're worried about not knowing enough about diaper rash to write about it, I'm sure there's plenty of information in this very website that you could glean knowledge from. Just look around in the Lifestyle forum or the DL forum.

49 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

It would only make sense. Jen has a propensity for leaving Will in soiled diapers for extended periods of time. Which, from what I understand, tends to cause diaper rash.

If you're worried about not knowing enough about diaper rash to write about it, I'm sure there's plenty of information in this very website that you could glean knowledge from. Just look around in the Lifestyle forum or the DL forum.

ok ^.^ ill look into it

The rest of the night went fairly well, I made sure to use my diaper before Jen got back and I was finally allowed a change.

When Jen got the diaper off of me however she noticed something as she was cleaning me up.

“Looks like someone is getting a little diaper rash.” Jen told me, “well we wouldn't want the baby to get a rash now do we?”

At this point, I wasn't sure if she was genuine or not. But Jen did get out some rash cream and began applying it to the small rash hoping to stop it before it got too bad.

What frustrates me more than the rash was when Jen began stroking my dick yet again and getting me hard before taping the diaper back on. 

FUCKING COCK TEASE!

I was now very horny and frustrated as Jen sat me in the playpen and had me play with a few stuffed animals.

After that, the rest of the night went fairly normal and Jen didn't do anything to me.

“Good night Sissy!” Jen told me as she laid me down and left the nursery.

Since it was Friday night Jen decided she should get ready for the big weekend she was planning. she needed the stroller and the run bunny ready.

________

“Wakey wakey Baby girl,” Jen told me as she picked me up while I was still sleeping.

I was frustrated as I tried yawning and rubbed the sleep from my eyes, which is harder when you're wearing mittens.

“Mommy gots a surprise for you baby girl.” Jen told me as she sat me down on the changing table and began taking off the diaper and my clothes, “today we're going shopping!”

Shopping?

“Yep, now we got to make sure Baby Sissy here looks as cute as possible!” Jen said as she went to work on me.

5 minutes later I was standing in front of a mire and could see I looked exactly as I did on the first day. a tiny pink baby girl's dress that only covered half of my 2 big pink diapers (which I now noticed said ‘disney princess’ on it), a pair of white stocking was on my legs, and I was wearing mary jane shoes.

My hair was tied into pigtails with two pink ribbons and I had just a slight touch of makeup put on me.

Now that I was dressed and looked like a baby Jen picked me up and took me into the school's hallway were a stroller was waiting for us. Inside the stroller I noticed little steps and a new pacifier sitting inside.

"Let's get you all strapped up!" Jen giggled and forced me to sit in the stroller.

She grabbed my legs and clamped them to the sides of the stroller, above where the front wheels were. Then, she strapped my arms into pouches on either side of me, immobilizing my hands, leaving me completely unable to move.

"We are going to convince some people you are my baby sister today..." Jen said as she took off my pacifier gag and replaced it with a new one. 

This one I noticed had a little on the inside of the strap that leads to the back of my head. If you looked you would never notice it. Jen then took a blanket and covered most of my body to hide the straps holding me in place.

"Behind where you are sitting in a gallon of milk to make sure my little baby girl doesn't get hungry." Jen giggled, and turned a small nasal were the hidden gallon of milk was on the stroller.

Instantly, milk began to pour slowly through the pipe and into my mouth. I refused to drink it at first, but soon my mouth was filled up and the milk kept coming, so I was forced to drink the milk.

"I also am going to bring some more diapers just in case the baby goes wee-wee," Jen stated before she started to push the stroller through the school halls, and outside.

Once we were outside Jen pushed me down the large hill until we reached the bottom where we took a left to travel 5 miles to the nearest mall. Jen didn't mind the distance as she enjoyed the long walk.

We met several people on the sidewalk, no one appeared to even give me a second glance before continuing on. Did I really look that much like a baby girl? 

My stomach began to feel very full after the steady drinking of milk, and I began to yell into the pacifier to get Jens attention. but Jen ignored me as I was forced to continue drinking the milk slowly.

After a few more minutes I began yelling again and Jen turned us into an alleyway and out of sight of people.

"I think our baby girl is still hungry," Jen said, as she gave the milk a little squeeze to force a get of milk forcefully into my mouth and throat. I couldn't drink the milk and It suddenly shot out of my nose!

Jen quickly turned off the milk and took off the pacifier as I began coughing trying to catch my breath. Jen just took a cloth and began to clean up most of the spilled milk on me and my face.

“If Baby girl isn't quiet for mommy, I will make sure the pacifier stays on the next time I do that,” Jen whispered into my ear and my mouth quickly shut, despite the fact I might have been able to finally call out for help.

I wasn't going to risk choking to death just in case it didn't work. With that, I took the pacifier back into my mouth as Jen turned the milk back on. I still had half a gallon left…

Finally, as we were approaching the mall I could feel the milk hit my bladder. I tried to hold it in, but that didn't last long.

We had just gone in through the front doors of the mall when I began to wet the diapers. Once I had starting wetting, I just couldn't stop, and soon enough all of the diapers had been soaked through, it wasn't long before they began leaking and soaking thru the stroller and making a small trail of pee leaking on the floor which Jen noticed immediately.

“Oh no, looks like Sissy just wet her diaper!" Jen said in a loud whisper, with people buzzing around us. "I need to get her to a changing room, and quick." 

Jen quickly wheeled me to the closest bathroom, and wheeled me into the girl's room. She quickly went into the large stall with the baby changer. She un-clamped me from the stroller and instantly set me down on the changing table. She quickly took off the wet diapers and threw them into the garbage can beside her, luckily, I had stopped wetting right before she did that. 

Jen began to put more thick pink diapers on me. she eventually got five to stay on me, making it look like I was wearing one giant pink diaper. Since the dress was short, the diapers were completely obvious. She sat me back down in the baby stroller and clamped my arms and legs again.

“Mommy now needs to go now,” Jen said as she turned the stroller away from the toilet so that I couldn't see her use the toilet, not that I would want to.

But Jen had a slightly different idea. Unknown to me, Jen had one more modification to the stroller. A hole was made into the stroller that showed the back of my diapers.

She carefully got out her pee tool and slid the hose into the back of the diapers, because of how thick they were I never noticed.

It was here I felt a little off as I began to feel my diapers grow warm and wet again. But I wasn't peeing in them this time, or was I? I looked down and from the outside, you couldn't tell through the thickness, but on the inside, I definitely felt the worm pee soak into the diaper that I couldn't even feel coming out! 

What the fuck was wrong with me!?!?

When Jen was done using the toilet and got everything put away she went back over to me and put the blanket back on me before taking me out of the bathroom.

We spent all day at the mall, mostly at the baby stores. All throughout the day I continually wet the diapers more and more from all the milk I drank earlier and by the time Jen was wheeling us back to the school, the 5th diaper was just starting to look damp. 

It felt like the diapers weighed 5 pounds of piss...

When we finally got back to the nursery and Jen took off the blanket she was surprised that I managed to wet all 5 diapers.

“Look at my cute little water fountain!” Jen praised me as she lifted me up, which was slightly more difficult now and began changing me.

Luckily I was only put in one diaper this time.

"It's dress-up time!" Jen said excitedly as she picked me up and took me over to the mirror where she had a ton of bags laying around.

For the next hour, I was Jens personal dress up doll as I was forced into dozens of outfits. Most of them Jen made sure showed off my diaper.

“Now doesn't my little Sissy just love her new outfits!” Jen asked as she finally put me into a bunny outfit.

I wore a plain white dress, new white mittens, and booties that looked like paws, rabbit ears on my head, and white plastic panties with a cotton tale on the end were put over my diaper.

“I think you'll love the perks of this outfit,” Jen whispered into my ear and I couldn't help but have a shiver go down my spine.

(thank you all for reading! ^.^ the next chapter will be something special. for anyone who has read the original story, there is a part in the last 2 chapters were Jen decides to tests how well her Baby's disguise really works. Jen has 2 teen girls watch the baby to test it out. the seans are very small and don't really play much importance. well, I decided that didn't seem like a fun idea so I thought of a better one. thanks to the help of redwelch2222 we are going to make a crossover chapter with his story 'Be good for mommy." and I am so excited! if you haven't seen his work please check it out! as per his request, i will be posting the chapter on Friday!)

https://redwelch2222.deviantart.com/art/Be-good-for-mommy-fixed-703441118

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Baby Care Class (remixed) part 9

(this chapter is a crossover with redwelch2222 story “Be good for mommy” who has given me permission to use his characters. This chapter was also made in two different ways. If you would like to read the other POV please check out redwelch2222 version, link at the end.)

Compared to the rest of the week today was fairly decent.

Ya I nearly choked to death and I might be losing my ability to hold my pee, but at least Jen didn't fully hurt me or humiliate me in front of a bunch of people.

After the drees up she forced me to do, Jen finally sat me in the playpen while she went to make dinner.

When she got back Jen had a medium store-bought pizza and I couldn't help but get a little excited because I love pizza.

I didn't even care that Jen cut it up into tiny pieces for me to eat, pizza is still pizza!

“That's my good messy girl,” Jen said as she wiped my face off with a damp cloth before picking me up and taking me to the rocking chair for a bottle.

However Jen didn't grab the regular sized bottle, she grabbed a small one?

“Mommy is excited for today,” Jen said as she sat down. “I've been taking special medicine for months just for this.”

Jen then took a small blanket and raped my entire body in it to prevent me from moving at all.  

"I think it is time I started breastfeeding my baby girl, she’ll need it to get big and strong," Jen said as slowly lowered the front of her shirt reviling her purple bra.

She quickly took that off and exposed her bare breasts. If this had been any other situation I would have been more then happy to suck on her boobs but I knew her better than that and I knew what was coming so I keep my mouth shut as she tried to force her nipple into my mouth.

She somehow forced my mouth open stuck her nipple into my mouth.

“If you bite me, mommy will bite you in a sensitive place.” Jen threatened and I didn't want to know where she was talking about.

I still struggled as best I could, but being so small didn't help any. Jen just grabbed my neck, and began to squeeze, not wanting to suffocate I began to... suckle. Slowly but surely, a stream of breast milk came into my mouth, and I thought it tasted nasty!

She had me suckle until there was nothing left before switching me over to her other boob and had me suckle on it as well.

Once it was empty Jen lowered me down and put her bra back on. Despite me not wanting to drink her nasty breast milk, I couldn't help but feel a bit aroused by her breasts, and it didn't make it any better when Jen stroked the front of my diaper were my dick was poking behind it.

“Looks like Baby girl really liked her treat!” Jen said happily as she put my pacifier back on me and laid me in the crip with the small bottle attached. “Good night Sissy, you're going to have more fun tomorrow!” 

Jen quickly left the room and I could only sit there and wonder what in the world did she have planned now?

It was 3 PM Sunday afternoon as Jen wheeled me up to a large house.

All day Jen has been walking me all over town, no real destination. I was wondering what she had planned for me this time.

Jen knocked on the front door and we were greeted by a beautiful blonde haired woman who greeted us.

“Hello, you must be Jen Farbison, it's nice to meet you. I'm Mis. Mare and the owner of this daycare.” Mis. mare greeted Jen before looking down at me with a smile.

DAYCARE!? I thought

“Hi, Mis.Mare, it's great to meet you too. This here is Sissy Nellie Farbison, my daughter.” Jen said and I began getting mad at that lie.

“Someone looks a little fussy.” Mis. Mare said as she bent down to get a good look at me. “But don't you look just like an adorable bunny”

I was still in my ridiculous bunny outfit from last night with the white dress, paw mittens, paw booties, bunny ears, and white plastic pants with a cotton tale on the end.

“Yes she is, she also has a little medical condition. She needs to keep her hands in mittens and a special pacifier on her to keep her from hurting herself.” Jen told Mis.Mare.

“That’s fine, I deal with a few other special needs kids from time to time. Just tell me a little more about it and we should be all good.” Mis.Mare told Jen as she held the door opened and let us inside.

Once we were inside I could immediately smell a tone of baby powder. 

“ANT MARE!” a girl yelled as they went up to Alice holding a piece of paper. “I can't do this problem!”

The girl looked to be around 13 and looked a lot like Mis.Mare with her long blond hair. They honestly could have been sisters.

“I'll be over to help you in a second, I'm currently with someone at the moment sweety.”Mis.Mare told the girl who noticed Jen and me.

“What a cute baby,” the girl said as she flashed us a smile before leaving the room.

“That was Alice, she is a regular at my daycare.” Mis.mare told Jen before leading us into a small office room.

Here Jen told Mis.Mare a bogus story about how I was mentally ill and needed the pacifier and mittens, and how I'm really fussy to deal with.

Basically as many lies as needed to prevent Mis.Mare from finding out who I really am.

After they stopped talking Jen asked if she could take me to the bathroom to get a quick change before she left.

Once in the bathroom Jen unstrapped me from the stroller and laid me down on a very large changing table. One big enough for an adult.

“Ok Sissy, Mommy is going to be gone for a little while and I want you to be very good,” Jen said as she removed my wet diaper and replaced it with a new diaper. But before she taped it on Jen got out the tube of ice hot and my eyes went wide. 

I was screaming and crying as she pressed the tub against my asshole. Hoping, no, BEGGING her not to do it!

“If your not good, then mommy will pour the entire tube into your bum,” Jen said with a smile as she put the tube away.

Ow, thank god!

I was then taped into the diaper before Jen got out another and taped it on me as well before sliding the plastic pants on me. However, that wasn't the end as Jen showed me something special about the panties.

They had a special chain inside of them and with the help of a heart-shaped lock, the panties were completely locked.

“We wouldn't want a stranger to see your little clit now would we?” Jen whispered in my ear as she picked me up and took me to see Mis.Mare.

“I'll be back in two hours to pick her up,” Jen told her as she handed me over and kissed my cheek before leaving.

“Don't you have just the nicest mommy.” Mis.mare said as she took me into her living room where she set me inside a giant play area.

The play area had a playhouse on one end, a small table with coloring books on it, there was a tv set up playing Mack JR (fake tv program), a toy slide, and dozens of toys scattered around.

“You play here for a moment while I go fetch you a bottle.” Mis.mare said as she left the room.

I was looking around the room when Alice came over to greet me.

“Aren't you just the cutest little thing,” Alice said as she stepped into the play area and grabbed a few stuffed animals and tried to play with me.

I began to scream behind the pacifier and I began to struggle hoping to communicate with her but with no luck. I finally decided to say fuck it and try to walk towards the nearest exit before tripping and falling on my face due to the diapers.

"Silly thing, were playing with toys right now," Alice said as she picked me up and set me down by the toys again. I noticed a coloring set right next to me, and I immediately tried to grab a crayon to write her a message with, to tell her I wasn't actually a baby.

But with the mittens on I couldn't even pick up the crayon, and I screamed in frustration.

"Someone is in a difficult mood today," Alice said picked me to examine me before she laid me down face-down on her knee, and softly patted my back. I let out a large burp, and the girl giggled.

Not sure why, but that is when I relieved myself of needing to take a dump, and I completely messed the diaper I had on, instantly turning my seat to mush. I hoped that she would smell it, go to change me, and find that I had male private parts, but the diapers were too thick to let out most of the smell.

"Awww, you are sooo cute!" Alice said and beginning to poke my chest, "I love baby girls so much."

“You two having fun?” Mis.mare asked as she returned with a bottle in hand. “Would you like to feed her?”

“Yes please,” Alice said as she took the bottle and Mis.Mare removed the pacifier cap just like Jen showed her and Alice stuck the bottle into it.

Apon tasting the contents, however, I nearly gagged as the formulary went into my mouth.

“Come on baby girl, drink up so you can grow big,” Alice said as she began bouncing me lightly.

I hated it but I wound up drinking the whole thing before Alice began to burp me.

“You are getting really good at this Alice, you'll become a great mommy when you grow up.” Mis Mare told her as she watched everything. “You remind me of my sister Bobbi and I when I would feed her like this.”

With that Alice stood up and gave me to Mis.Mare who gave me a tickle.  Then she began to smell the air.

“I think someone just made a mess in her diaper.” Mis.Mare told us.

Does that mean the smell from my diapers got out? Does that mean I'm going to get a change and they will finally see I'm not a girl!

But instead of checking me, Mis.Mare went behind Alice and pulled back the waistband of her pants to reveal a messy diaper!

What the hell! I thought.

“You stay right here for a minute while I go chang miss stinky bomb over there.” Mis.Mare said as she sat me down in the play area once more and took the teen girl into the bathroom to have her diaper changed.

I can't believe I just meet someone else that uses diapers without being forced!

When they came back, Mis.Mare picked me up from the play area and took me to a different room, this one full of cribs.

“Now that you've had your baba, its time for a little nap.” Mis.Mare said as she pleased me into a crib and gave me a blanket. “And I think little Alice here needs one as well.”

“Aww, do I have to?” the teen protested as Mis.mare lowered the side of a much larger crib for Alice to lay down in.

“Yes, you know the rules, babies take naps.” Mis.mare said as she picked the teen girl up with ease and sat her down in the crib before leaving for a moment and returning with another bottle.

This one, however, wasn't for me as Mis.Mare tried to give it to Alice but accidentally dropped it.

“Oh dear.” Mis.Mare said as she bent down to pick up the bottle and I notice the back of her dress rise up to reveal she was also wearing a diaper!

What the hell was going on with these people?!?

Mis.Mare handed Alice the bottle who happily began drinking it as the bars of the crib were lifted up.

“Have a nice nap baby girls.” Mis.mare said as she turned off the lights and left the room.

2 hours later I was woken up from my nap by Jen who picked me up.

“How was my little girl! Were you good?” Jen asked.

“Like an angel.” Mis.Mare told her as she entered the room. 

I looked over and noticed Alice was no longer in the crib and must have woke up before Jen got here.

“That's good because I got a special surprise for my good girl!” Jen said as she bounced me up and down and I noticed my very heavy diaper.

“Come back to play soon.” Mis.Mare told us as Jen place me back into the stroller and pushed me out or the house, just as two other women were heading to the house. 

They complimented on how cute I looked before we passed them.

“Hey Alice, we just got a new product in and we were wondering if you would like to try it with us?” I heard one of the women say.

“I can't believe how good my little girl looks. Even adults can't say you don't look like a baby girl.” Jen told me once we were back in the nursery. “And I think my little bunny girl deserves something fun!

I was partly scared as Jen laid out a changing mat on the floor and began taking off my diaper. Why wasn't she using the changing table?

Jen untapped the diaper and got my bottom all cleaned up before removing the diaper and throwing it away. Next, she grabbed a box and a new diaper and set them down next to me with a bottle of lotion.

Seeing the lotion I know what was going to happen as she began stroking my dick and continued until I was hard.

I didn't bother trying to stop her because I knew where this was going. Next, she would just diaper me and keep me frustrated. But instead, Jen took a small knife and cut a small hole in the diaper before putting it on me.

Next, she poked her fingers thru the hold and fished my still hard dick out before she continued to slowly stroke my dick.

I was to focused on Jen’s hand I didn't notice Jen open the box and take out a small vial. Jen stopped stroking my dick and held up the vial.

“Mommy wants to play a game, This is a special laxative and I want you to drink it. Then I'll let you have some special fun time as long as you want until you go poopy in your diaper.” Jen told me. “But if you don't want to then mommy will just stop right now.”

I must have been so fucking horny because I agreed to drink the laxative just to be able to cum.

Jen smiled as she attached the small vial to the pacifier and I began sucking on it to drink the entire thing. As soon as it was empty Jen began clapping her hands.

“GOOD GIRL!” Jen cheered. “Now to give my good baby her special toy, the ‘Fun Bunny.'

Jen pulled out of the box a big toy rabbit that was about the same size as me. I had no idea what she had planned until she laid the bunny down with its but in the air and I could see a special hole on the end.

“Come on, give the bunny a fun time,” Jen told me as she lifted me up and helped get my lubed up dick into the hole.

IT FELT AMAZING!

I couldn't help myself as I began humping the stuffed toy, not even caring it was a toy.

Jen couldn't help but laugh out loud as she watched her Baby bunny girl hump her new toy.

“Does my little girl love her new toy?” Jen asked me but I wasn't paying attention as I humped away.

I kept going until faster and faster until my body jolted and I shot cum deep into the toy!

I was panting slightly as Jen came over and gave my diaper a pat.

“Your still not messy yet, you can still have some fun time until your diaper is messy,” Jen told me with a smile on her face.

I don't know what went over me as I began humping the toy again. I wasn't sure when or if I would ever have this same chance again, so I'm going to make the most out of it!

I continued to pound the bunny until I finally cum a second time! I was slightly tired as I pulled my dick out and even it wasn't as hard as before. 

But gen saw I still wasn't messy, despite the fact that my stomach became slightly uneasy, Jen lubed up her hand and began stroking me until I became hard yet again and I started humping the bunny a third time!

Once I finally came again I could definitely feel the cramps from the laxatives and new I couldn't go again.

But Jen thought differently as she set me on her lap and moved the bunny for me.

I was in tears from both pain and pleasure as Jen had the bunny bounce on my dick while I tried to keep myself from pooping in my diaper.

Finally, my body just spasmed out as both ends exploded! 

“Your mommy's good girl,” Jen said as she took off the pacifier to let me breathe a bit better as she stroked my hair.

After a moment Jen took my exhausted body over to the crib where she put another diaper on me and tied me up in a special blanket that had straps on it.

“Close your eyes and open wide,” Jen told me as she held up my pacifier. 

I did as she asked but something didn't feel right as the pacifier was placed into my mouth, it felt bigger and it passed my tongue down.

“Now it's time for your special dinner,” Jen told me as she went over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle.

Jen the picked up the bunny and brought it over to me. 

“Mr. Fun bunny had a great time, but now he wants a turn,” Jen said with an evil grin on her face as she stuck the open bottle into the hole I was just fucking.

Wait, Mr?

Jen the reached to the crotch of the bunny and unzipped a hidden zipper to pull out a dick shaped tube!

I immediately began screaming and thrashing around but was unable to move as Jen stuck the dick into the pacifier!

I Immediately could taste my own cum and milk drip onto the back of my tung as the pacifier keep it down!

“Be a fair girl and satisfy him just as he satisfied you,” Jen said as she left the room with me screaming as loud as I could with a toy bunnies dick in my mouth!

https://redwelch2222.deviantart.com/art/Be-good-for-mommy-X-Baby-care-class-720158059?ga_submit_new=10%3A1513326614

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Baby Care Class (remixed) part 10 (Be good for mommy)

Good stuff. :) At first I expected that Jen would let Ms. Mare in on little Willy's secret. And when he needed a diaper change he'd be all like "Yes! She'll see I'm a boy & know something's up!" But then she'd just go on with the change as usual much to his disappointment.

But that didn't happen. So... Yeah.

3 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Good stuff. :) At first I expected that Jen would let Ms. Mare in on little Willy's secret. And when he needed a diaper change he'd be all like "Yes! She'll see I'm a boy & know something's up!" But then she'd just go on with the change as usual much to his disappointment.

But that didn't happen. So... Yeah.

why would she do that? who would willingly go along with Jen's plan unless they were also crazy or just evil?

54 minutes ago, redwelch2222 said:

I think your now completely cought up with the original. What now?

Yep, im now completely cought up. Ans now I have no idea where to go. I know how I want to end this story, but I don't know if I should continue it or not. If any one has any ideas for more characters please let me know. If not then the next chapter will be the last chapter.

well understandably you can't do a day by day as you would run outa content maybe make the next chapter about *taking away* sissy's maleness(chastity) but with copious teasing before hand(be it frequent but short jerking sessions to encourage arousal but not orgasm)

After that I feel like maybe checkpoints during sissys time as Jens little diaper sissy would be the best route for this

After 6 months urinary incontinence(or almost since for some people it can take longer) with last orgasm being a few weeks prior(given for being a good little sissy to )
after 1 year fecal incontinence with last orgasm being 2 months prior(for no longer fighting but still resisting passively)
2 years acceptance/adaptation(accepting that things are going to stay as they are and start acting the part). With hints Via Jen that Sissys' Real mother is trying to find him after a interaction with police/investigators. Last orgasm easily 6+ months
4 years total regression (brain see's self as sissy and falls into the illusion that it is Sissy, who is brain damaged/mentally stunted, crying and cooing as primary forms of communication (since talking has been non existent with near constant pacifier being attached causing mild muscle attrophy in the jaw from near constant baby food/adult food in a blender) with humiliation and diapers seen as a requirement/necessity . Orgasms are no longer a forethought for sissy since the last one was almost 2 years ago while penile stimulation feels good orgasms are no longer chased but simply forgotten.

4 Years 1 day. You're ending?

LittleDlife, I think you're on the right track, but you're speeding things along much too fast. I think it's almost been two weeks time in the story, yes? Well, maybe Jen has used her address as his residence, saying that he is renting a room. She gets the check for  $200 for food and begins questioning Will about the money. Of course he tells her just enough information, money is for food and that his mom wants to pay for his apartment/dorm. 

Will uses this as an opportunity to convince Jen that he needs to write his mom and email once a month or week, to check in with her to keep getting the money. Of course, Jen will force him to say that she is providing boarding for him, thus giving away the first clue for his mom to know who is with her son. The second clue could be in the monthly emails, which would be supervised by Jen, he writes how much he likes the school and how well he is doing. This could either be another clue to his mom, like a red flag, that things are off or maybe it digs Will deeper into Sissy treatment. Maybe his mom thinks that he has finally found a place where he can excell. Jen can fabricate a report card after a few months.

Hell, maybe Jen eventually has to tell Will's mother about the sissy treatment, but she spins it as a positive thing. One that has helped him become a "model student". Will's mom actually pays Jen to punish her son to help him graduate. Then there's no escape for Will until the four years are up. Maybe Jen lies and promises both Will and the mom a diploma? That could be what keeps Will going. Torture in exchange for a diploma. However, after four years he is both mentally and physically unable to be an adult.

Will's mom gives Jen custody because she is disgusted to learn that her son loves the sissy life. Jen tells her that her son has grown to love the sissy treatment, lies obviously, films him humping Mr. Bunny, and uses it as blackmail or sends it to the mom. I mean, that's just for the future stuff. 

There is so much potential. No need to rush. Build up the power struggle, have Will think he is winning with the emails only to have Jen pull him deeper into her web. You can make this like a Cute Kitten or Xylophone story if you do it properly. Also, utilize some numbing agents or medicine, via syringe to keep him from running away if he does try to escape again. Also, more bunny humping!

Good luck!