LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wake Up Find Your Self In A New Diaper

Has anyone done this? I have waken up to find my self in a new diaper with the old diaper setting next to the bed. I changed my self in my sleep. I dont know how I do this but I do. I dont sleep walk I dont snore. I am a quite sleeper but every now and then I when I get wet at night I some how change my self in my sleep. bizzar huh?

My wife has changed me in the middle of the night. Does that count?

Has anyone done this? I have waken up to find my self in a new diaper with the old diaper setting next to the bed. I changed my self in my sleep. I dont know how I do this but I do. I dont sleep walk I dont snore. I am a quite sleeper but every now and then I when I get wet at night I some how change my self in my sleep. bizzar huh?

Do you live alone? I know if my girlfriend wore, and she was wet, I might change her without waking her.

That is a new one....

For a while I thought I was doing that, but finally my GF admitted she was changing my diaper without waking me up. But she didn't admit that till after about 4 months......

Sometimes I wish my girlfriend would change mine. Not all the time, that's a lot of work, but sometimes I'm just tired, or don't feel well. Oh well.

• 2 weeks later...

You can build up a routine to do something during the night, where you don't fully wake up, and don't really recall having done it in the morning. For my own case it happens all the time. For 10 years I have catheterized evry 4-5 hours also during the night, and I often do it with out actually waking up. For that to happen I need to have my stuff on the right place so I don't have to wake up to look for them. If I one evening place them different I wake up to find them, and have to actually think about going back to sleep.

Another cause could be that the nappy fairy visits you and finds out you need a change...

I have a couple ideas on what could be happining. You could be sleep-changing, like sleep walking where you are semi-consious and awake enough to be able to change your diaper but still semi-consious enough not to remember it when you wake up in the morning.

Your house might also be haunted! There are some ghosts or spirits of motherly nannys or housekeepers and one of them might be hanging around your house realizing you need changing! Watch "Most Haunted" Friday nights at 10pm on the travel channel!

There may be a wierdo in your neighborhood who just likes to change peoples diapers! He or she may know you wear diapers and they sneak into your house each night to change your diaper while you are asleep!

Man, diapers rule

And fresh diapers are even more awesome

If you are waking up with a clean diaper on in the morning

I say, just go with it and dont' even care where it came from

But whatever you do, you must absolutely, positively remember to always, always love yourself

And no matter what know

Taht diapers rule

And you rule too !

• 1 month later...

I've woken up in a new diaper, but it's usually my fiance or my friend who has changed me.

I remember spending the night at my friend's place, I knew I wasn't in the same diaper. My friend says "You were stinkin up the place bad, I hope you don't mind that we took care of that." (I'm a heavy sleeper after I've had a few, and she already knew she could)