LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post when messy.

It's morning and that means my diaper, is wet and messy. I wet my Magnifico diaper during the night, walked downstairs and messed my diaper in the kitchen getting coffee. Now sitting here with a warm lumpy squishy feeling in my diaper with a hot cup of coffee. A great way to start the day. I'll change in about an hour.

• Like 1

I am wet and messy this morning, so what else is new? However, it never gets old. Each wet, warm, and messy diaper is as unique as a snowflake. This morning's diaper is an Attends Premier diaper with a pair of blue print plastic pants, On the outside I am dry and clean...not so much inside my diaper.

My morning Cushies cloth back diaper is wet and now messy, I messed my diaper while in the dining room responding to an email on my phone., then I got some coffee, Now I am sitting here with a delightfully warm, wet, messy, squishy diaper and a hot cup of coffee. Great way to start the day,😌🤫
  • Like 1

My wife and I went out to dinner with some friends last night and got home late. I did not wear a diaper to bed but as soon as I got up I put on a cheap Attends diaper, not the Premier that I actually like, but a cheap Attends diaper I bought some time ago in a pharmacy. I wet as soon as I taped the diaper on, and then messed my diaper within five minutes, what a load I might add. So here I am now with coffee and a poopy diaper on a Sunday morning.

I am sitting on my couch watching movies and now have a massive amount of diarrhea in my diaper. It started as a solid poop about 45 minutes ago and turned into 4 diarrhea mudslides. I can feel the mess is all the way up the front of my diaper and I know I had a blowout between my legs. Luckily, I always wear a diaper cover to contain any leaks. It feels like I am going to have another diarrhea mudslide soon.

• Like 2

Here's a flash...I'm posting so I am wet and messy this morning in a Magnifico diaper while enjoying a hot cup of coffee with my wet, warm, squishy diaper. So relaxing and a great way to start the day. I am going to get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper, then clean up and change into an Aww So Cute diaper for work and wet during the day without anyone knowing...I think!!🤫

Posting as I am messy as well. Was able to keep it in yesterday and today until I had a chance to diaper up. Was a strong fight in the morning - but I managed. Another hour after diapering up, I gave up and a real nice medium-firm load dropped. Will enjoy it for some time before sitting down.

I am enjoying my morning in a wet and now messy Cushies cloth back diaper along with a hot cup of coffee. For work I have an Attends Premier diaper and plastic pants ready. I have no plans to change right away, at least another hour in my poopie diaper.

Just got home from work,  pulled down my pants and put on a Crinklz Astronaut diaper. Pulled my jeans back up over my diaper and wet myself.  Then I fed the dog and got a bowl of cereal.  As I stood in the kitchen eating my breakfast,  I pushed out a nice load into my diaper.  Now, I'm sitting here in my recliner with a nice, warm,  sticky,  squishy diaper.  It feels amazing right now. 

• Like 1

I, too, got home from work, and changed into a fresh rear Safari. I almost immediately messed a little unintentionally in it (been having stomach problems all day). Wet it a bit, and then just soaked it now. I'll probably stay in it for one more wetting and then change before bed.

I will be cleaning up a mess in my wet morning diaper, an Attends Premier diaper with plastic pants, in about another hour or longer. No hurry this this morning, I want to enjoy the warm, squishy potty in my diaper for awhile.

I started pooping my diaper about 40 minutes ago and I am sitting in my mess at my desk working. Too busy to change and I don’t think I am finished pooping yet. Hopefully things will slow down with work in about an hour so I can change. Hopefully I will be finished pooping soon as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a very wet night waking up with a soaked but not leaking Classico V2 diaper to which I added a mess while checking emails on my phone. Now I am sitting here with a hot cup of coffee and a warm, wet, mushy, squishy diaper. Sooo nice!😌image.gif.c35c5d1945cd5969b8b875b7577495f0.gifimage.gif.d9895c83692202a5090a29da0ead101c.gif