LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Know About This Type Of Rubber Pants

Hello,

Is anyone familiar with the rubber pants in the attached picture. These are from Protex, but they are being offered by several companies including AC Medical and others.

My questions are:

1. Are they as good as they look?

2. More importantly, will they ever be available in Large or X-Large?

3. How fragile are they?

Any information would be appreciated.

Wetpants

post-3638-1166150138_thumb.jpg

post-3638-1166150138_thumb.jpg

Overpants are a matter of preference.

I prefer plastic. I had a bad experience with rubber.

Regarding rubber, some swear by it and others swear at it.

Hello,

Is anyone familiar with the rubber pants in the attached picture. These are from Protex, but they are being offered by several companies including AC Medical and others.

My questions are:

3. How fragile are they?

Wetpants

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

My questions are:

3. How fragile are they?

Wetpants

I have a pair and feel nice e mail me and I can give you more Info.I love plastic, vinyl, rubber with or with out wearing my secure plus diapers

:wub: rubber panties :wub:

Those are molded rubber panties, don't have elastics, intended to fit quite tightly. There are several types of that style of pant with those ones being the least desirable due to being so narrow through the crotch. Look on Protexforlife for other styles of the same sort of pant, they are not cheap but they also do something no other pant does. They can form a very good seal to hairless skin and thus contain stinkies very well. They stretch a lot and generally do not come in sizes above large.

Rubber does not like oils or grease at *ALL*, destroys the pants very quickly, like they will rot right off yer butt. Also, rubber is fussy to care for, while the material is quite strong (think condom) it will puncture & tear from fingernails, pins and any sharp object. Usually this type of pant is a fetish item & not something used for every day wear. Unless you have some reason to covet that pant, get good plastic pants instead, will serve you better for the money.

• 3 years later...

Personally, I find Protex way over priced. The pants you posted a pic of are not well shaped, very thin. You can get the same product at either AC Medical or Kalesenterprises.com for far less money. But if you want something in rubber that is very high quality, indestructible and comes in all sizes and seals totally with comfort try Fetisso's product.

These pants are not cheap but you'll never have to buy a second pair. They are indestrutable - made without seams - they are very good qualityy molded latex rubber. Cost, about 60 bucks US. Kalesenterprises.com sells them. It is called a "nappy pant" on their site. It comes in natural and colours.

Fetisso is primarily a bdsm rubber maker. They use organic latex and that is dip-moulded in one piece, same as the Playtex pants used to be but much tougher and looser. But the Fetisso product is a very different design. It's a little loose in the body, quite high and has short legs that kind of stick down off the body of the pant and fit very snug around your legs - but very comfortably so. Ditto for the waist. It is leakproof if you have the right fit with the single, classic exception of that point at your spine where your torso goes convex.

They are also a really nice bunch of people in a small company together and are working hard to get their business successfull in Brazil.

One last thing. If you have tried latex you will know that most latex fetish products require some kind of powdering to stop the rubber sticking to your skin. Not so for these pants. They have been specially treated so that they slide right on, slick and smooth, every time. No fooling around and powder everywhere.

have fun, sunsoul

post-25468-12628781129028_thumb.jpg

post-25468-12628781129028_thumb.jpg