LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Safari Diapers

I Like my ABU space diaper but i am also a big person who like to wear (I need to become more active) and have problems with the tapes as well but duct tape works for me.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I don't know why people ask for a baby-like diaper, but then hassle the manufactures to develop a three tape system that never seems to meet everyone's expectations because everyone seems to want something different. Baby diapers never had three tapes, so why on earth do people insist on making manufactures put these darn things on? It makes the diaper look like an adult dipaer.

4 hours ago, crawling-in-diapers said:

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I don't know why people ask for a baby-like diaper, but then hassle the manufactures to develop a three tape system that never seems to meet everyone's expectations because everyone seems to want something different. Baby diapers never had three tapes, so why on earth do people insist on making manufactures put these darn things on? It makes the diaper look like an adult dipaer.

48 minutes ago, attendsdiapers said:

Totally (humbly) disagree. I find the 6-tape diapers (like the old plastic Depends) or current Attends, fit WAY better and more securely than other adult diapers. YMMV.

That's not the point.

3 or 6 tapes looks stupid. We're taking about diapers that are suppose to look like baby diapers. Baby diapers didn't have taps spaced apart from each other. A heavy clear packing tape works way better than any of these and it maintains the shape of what a baby diaper looked like. The three tapes makes the diaper look totally deformed from the concept and look of a baby diaper. So if personally you want 6 tapes on your diapers, why not just use an adult diaper? There's far more of them to choose from. Sorry, not trying to be mean or disagree. It just doesn't make sense to me. Unfortunately, everyone in the AB/DL community has to deal with these ridiculous tapes because a few want them.

The effort that the community puts into getting diaper manufactures to produce a real looking baby diaper is pretty much shot down because manufactures have to compensate the look to accommodate those who insist on three/six tapes designs. They take away from the baby look, sorry. I've never seen a baby diaper with this arrangement of tapes. Thankfully I fold about an inch in and staple them. This is why I buy diapers slightly larger than I need, for the extra buffer to hide the tapes.

• 2 months later...