LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing nappies as punishment

I was never punished with being forced to wear a nappy. I was threatened enough times. "If you don't stop wetting your bed you will go to school in nappies!" To be honest it wouldn't have been much of a punishment. I often wet my self at school in any case. I was in nappies all the time until I was about 5 because I had no interest in potty training. I slept in nappies at night until I was 8 opr 9 and continued to wet my bed in to my early 20's. I went back to nappies at 15 for night time after a visit to the doctor and referral to the continence nurse for the first time.

It appears that bedwetting in the 60's and 70's was frequently punished by making the wetter wear nappies in addition to rubber sheets on beds etc. it used to be a kind of rite of passage to be dry at night and parents were judged by others if a child

17 hours ago, bbbuddy said:

It appears that bedwetting in the 60's and 70's was frequently punished by making the wetter wear nappies in addition to rubber sheets on beds etc. it used to be a kind of rite of passage to be dry at night and parents were judged by others if a child