LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another chance for some ABDLs to get their five minutes of fame by being laughed at and poked fun of.

It's not a good idea to go on these shows, nothing positive can result... But I have no doubt they will find some participants.

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, Elfy said:

Another chance for some ABDLs to get their five minutes of fame by being laughed at and poked fun of.

It's not a good idea to go on these shows, nothing positive can result... But I have no doubt they will find some participants.

I totally agree I am wondering who will do it what man or female will do this do they know what will happen they secretes will be out there no getting your life back

I hesitate to call True Life another reality freak show, because it's covered and delved into some pretty interesting topics and eccentricities of people's everyday lives somewhat thoughtfully, but the fetish material and obssessive behavior episodes have always been more about gawk material than really challenging perspectives.

46 minutes ago, minachan16 said:

I hesitate to call True Life another reality freak show, because it's covered and delved into some pretty interesting topics and eccentricities of people's everyday lives somewhat thoughtfully, but the fetish material and obssessive behavior episodes have always been more about gawk material than really challenging perspectives.

Why should anyone be surprised at this?

Feeding the monster

2 hours ago, diapersalways said:

how much would they pay me? i hear all these points of how your secret is public forever after this, how everyone will poke and make fun of you, and to me im just thinking "ya but how much money we talkin?" seriously if they are gonna set me up with funds for life then i think i can deal with that other crap no problem.

Has anyone ever stated if they got paid and how much in the community? Stanley or Riley or Ella or anyone?

"Gawk material" is a good way to put it. And no, not even the best actors make a life's pay for one episode :( Consider the venue and it's history before giving thoughts to appearing, for like posting online once it's done it cannot be undone

if anyone like jerry springer, nat geo wild.. or anyone else every finds me I am changing my number and moving to the other side of the country the very next day.. those people want nothing from you other then to exploit you.. RUN AWAY!!!!

Some reality TV isn't bad I have done a casting for a reality show myself, they take people with really rare diseases and try and find someone else with the same disease to make friends with, it's called " One in a Million" I however am not holding my breath, I am the first American to ever have the disease and was only the 203 Rd person in the world, as far as I know I'm the only person alive today anywhere, there isn't anyone else out there according to the World Health Organization.

Allot of diseases have support groups, for me it's go into an empty room and tell myself how lonely it is being a Medical Oddity, most Doctors have never heard of what I have, I had to go to some really smart rare disease experts to get diagnosed, but if there is someone else I would really really love to meet them, they say it's lonely at the top , I can say with certainty it's lonely all over.

Reality TV is what you make it, and not allowing them to make you into some loathsome freak is job #1.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I have Myotonic Muscular Dystrophy , it is one flavor of the 40 known Dystrophy types and the most prevalent 140 to 150 thousand cases

Then I have Heriditery Neuralgic Amyotrophy which in all previous cases and all new cases suspected ( they believe 300 cases have existed now as of 2015 through refractive study of the old Medical records of other members of these families) have occurred within 33 Dutch Families, I am neither Dutch or any flavor even close, Doctors have called me a "Sporadic Skip" my DNA was somehow corrupted by an "accident" of nature.

What has also been documented is in no previous cases( or suspected cases through records searches) did the person have a double mutation of a Dystrophy and HNA, since none here has probably studied Neurology , to the average Neurologist I look like a fast progressing ALS

(Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis) most people only are familiar with it as Lou Gehrigs disease, that was my original diagnosis and I was told to get my affairs in order as I would probably not live to see Christmas of 2006, this was in November of 2004 and I was then sent to the Super specialized Neurologists to confirm the diagnosis it wasn't and I was elated, however my first Neurology team went on my S**t list even though they assured me that 99 out of 100 Neurologists would miss diagnose me because this disease mixed with dystrophy gives me all the weirdness as far as signs and symptoms of ALS without having the real imminently fatal disease. When I was rediagnosed by the rare disease experts i was told I had a prognosis and expectation of 7-11 years to live

which at the time sounded like a lifetime, now it's feeling much less so, as you can well imagine. The Doctors are thrilled though to have the chance to watch me and see how this all plays out because chances are they will never in their medical career ever see another patient like me, and it has been said that since I have intentionally not had children because of other known inheritance diseases in my Family the chance of another person being born with these is greater than the current population of the planet, when I was younger and healthier and just another guy, Doctors and friends told me I was "over reacting" by intenionly staying out of the gene pool those same people now thank me, and use many generous words that I don't deserve for always putting others above myself, they feel that I truly embody my Para Rescue Swimmer's credo "so that others may live".

Sorry for length,I have answered your question though and if you have any others just ask. So if they want to exploit me on TV they are SOL, I am very boring and would not earn them much, However the Rare disease community would benefit from the awareness TV brings to the issues of funding and research for so many diseases like mine that have no treatment or cure, if you look at the diseases covered by NORD it's scat how many there really are.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk