LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Now, I keep my facebook account away from anything related to here. However two things have happened. I have been getting posts from LL Medico and today I got a post form Sissy Secrets for anyone who wants it. I do not know if my Friends can see my feed, I hope not

It's not the ad companies but the webspace owners themselves who allow their sites and apps to be used for nefarious purposes :bash: Which with farcebook was mentioned at the start before many people were paying attention, then swept under the rug thereafter to maintain their commercial success. Look up "persistant cookies" and see what's being done to all of us without most folks having a clue about it :o Your browser can't clear those and they affect all OS's. As the removal tools are developed for one, another comes along that requires a different approach and the possibilities are nearly infinite because of how complex OS's have become. Get used to it because it's getting worse by the minute. There was precious little online privacy in the past- now there's almost none :(

Bettypooh

I've never noticed anything crossing over from this site to my Facebook account. I'll try to be more aware and see if it is happening.

I, too, never used to like doing any online banking or transactions, but since I retired, I've found it much easier to use a credit card and transfer funds from my checking account to pay it off. It's also more convenient when buying gas because stations in our area make us prepay due to the large number of drive-offs. I also don't like carrying large amounts of cash or having to go to the bank to get money out.

Your local feed doesn't show up on everyone else's feed. So your secret is safe... this is why FB becoming public was a horrible idea. Now it's how much money they can rack in for their share holders. The invasion of your privacy on Facebook will forever be look at as it is today... a way for them to analyze your habits and sell you products subconsciously.

Doesnt work on me dont have facebook or twitter ,run all my serving through VPNs and the Tor network with very strong adblockers and anti tracker programs.

• Like 1

The only way someone might see anything based on your recommendations or ads would be if you Liked or commented on the post, since Facebook sometimes gives you the "So-and-so Liked this page" or "...commented on this."

Well, it was a Sissy site and quite sexually explicit and you know how I am about THAT. but before I BLOCK'ed it I read the thread about being caught en Sissie and had a few giggles