LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing A Diaper On A Date

I am considering wearing a diaper on a date with this girl, because doing so usually helps me relax and I'll be less nervous, but on the other hand if things get serious on the first time if you know what I mean, she will know I'm wearing a diaper and she may not accept, so should I wear a diaper to make myself less anxious and risk being noticed by a potential girlfriend, or not wear the diaper at all.

I am considering wearing a diaper on a date with this girl, because doing so usually helps me relax and I'll be less nervous, but on the other hand if things get serious on the first time if you know what I mean, she will know I'm wearing a diaper and she may not accept, so should I wear a diaper to make myself less anxious and risk being noticed by a potential girlfriend, or not wear the diaper at all.

My suggestion is the same thing my therapist told me when I confessed to him that I was a DL. He said, "It was perfectly fine to wear diapers, as long as it does not interfere with your life or with others."

You should make the decision whether diapers are interfereing with your ability to interact in society or impact upon others.

B.

My suggestion is the same thing my therapist told me when I confessed to him that I was a DL. He said, "It was perfectly fine to wear diapers, as long as it does not interfere with your life or with others."

You should make the decision whether diapers are interfereing with your ability to interact in society or impact upon others.

Exactly my policy as well.

Wear what you want to wear! If she runs away in disgust, then she was not the one for you, and it wasn't meant to be. If she's cooll about it and accepts your need to wear diapers then you'll be all the more happy in your new relationship.

Bingo.

Guest John_Q_Sample

Your profile says you are 19, which would tell me that the girl is probably local or knows a few of your pals. Unless you are okay with others knowing in abundance, don't do it... if she turns out to be an unkind soul, the whole town may know of the night you met her in diapers. Granted you could always say she's full of it, but do you really want that hassle?

Wear what you want to wear! If she runs away in disgust, then she was not the one for you, and it wasn't meant to be. If she's cooll about it and accepts your need to wear diapers then you'll be all the more happy in your new relationship.

I disagree. There's a right way and a wrong way to let someone know about your kinks. Flinging it at them on the first date, I would consider to be the wrong way. They don't know you well enough yet to want to indulge you in something that might be seem weird or distasteful to them. But given a little time to get to know you, they become much more receptive.

Consider it in a different context: I used to have a co-worker named Cathy. Cathy had decided that she wanted to have at least five kids. So, every guy she went out with, she told him, early on in the first date, "Listen, I'm looking to get married and have at least five kids, as soon as possible. If you're not okay with that, there's no need for us to go out on any other dates." Not suprisingly, she never got any second dates. Whereas if she'd gone out with a guy a few times, and eased into the idea in a less confrontational matter, she probably would have found them considerably more receptive to the idea.

It's all about sensitivity and tact. ;)

Call me "old Fashioned" but I can't fathom the Idea of getting lucky on a first date, to me I wouldn't want a woman that gives it up that easy. Kinda makes me wonder where you are on the "list". If she's like that then she probably isn't the right one your looking for, and would most probably rat you out to others when something better came along. Just my thoughts :huh:

Call me "old Fashioned" but I can't fathom the Idea of getting lucky on a first date, to me I wouldn't want a woman that gives it up that easy. Kinda makes me wonder where you are on the "list". If she's like that then she probably isn't the right one your looking for, and would most probably rat you out to others when something better came along. Just my thoughts :huh:

That was diapersareawsomes concern. If you read the post he wanted to wear but was afraid of the girl finding out if "things get Serious". I agree about what you say about a woman who gives it up too easy, but you should have more self esteem if you feel like you can't fathom the idea of getting lucky on a first date. Oh, and what "list" are you referring to? <_>

That was diapersareawsomes concern. If you read the post he wanted to wear but was afraid of the girl finding out if "things get Serious". I agree about what you say about a woman who gives it up too easy, but you should have more self esteem if you feel like you can't fathom the idea of getting lucky on a first date. Oh, and what "list" are you referring to? <_>

It isn't the fact that I can't fathom the idea from self esteem, more over self respect was what I was aiming at. Quite simply the list was were he was placed on her list of people she had sex with before him. Trust me I have had Many opportunities throughout the years, in many countrys (Marine for 10 years) to get laid when I first met someone.

I just believe there is alot more to life than just sex, and simply put a woman or guy who puts out on the first date hasn't got their priorites straight yet, or at least as far as a relationship is concerned, but once again thats my perspective and experience, and I certainly don't force it upon others to each their own.

It isn't the fact that I can't fathom the idea from self esteem, more over self respect was what I was aiming at. Quite simply the list was were he was placed on her list of people she had sex with before him. Trust me I have had Many opportunities throughout the years, in many countrys (Marine for 10 years) to get laid when I first met someone.

I just believe there is alot more to life than just sex, and simply put a woman or guy who puts out on the first date hasn't got their priorites straight yet, or at least as far as a relationship is concerned, but once again thats my perspective and experience, and I certainly don't force it upon others to each their own.

No, I agree with you totally. When you have someone special that you care about and love it becomes a whole other thing then just having sex. It becomes a higher emotional experience. At this point of my life, sex without the emotion is meaningless to me. But there have been times when all I wanted was to satisfy my sexual cravings and there is nothing wrong with that. While I hold myself to higher standards now, I try not pass judgement on to others who feel differently.

I'm a DL and frankly if I went on a first date with someone who had to wear a diaper on a date because it was his fetish, I'd consider that a little weird.

Imagine going on a first date and the person showed up in a leather bondage suit, what do you think the woman would do? Yup, she'd turn around and high tail it out of there.

I'd suggest you need to keep your diapers out of the picture to start and let her know later, after a couple of dates what your fetish is.

Remember we wear diapers for fun. If you have to wear in public to relax enough to communicate/socialize with others then your fetish has become a problem. Make sure you can keep them seperate otherwise you may have an issue worth investigation.

I'm a DL and frankly if I went on a first date with someone who had to wear a diaper on a date because it was his fetish, I'd consider that a little weird.

Imagine going on a first date and the person showed up in a leather bondage suit, what do you think the woman would do? Yup, she'd turn around and high tail it out of there.

I'd suggest you need to keep your diapers out of the picture to start and let her know later, after a couple of dates what your fetish is.

Remember we wear diapers for fun. If you have to wear in public to relax enough to communicate/socialize with others then your fetish has become a problem. Make sure you can keep them seperate otherwise you may have an issue worth investigation.

I'd argue quite differently:

Your diapers help you relax. Wear them, just like someone who HAD to wear them, concealing them and all, and if it comes up, just tell your new GF that your equipment isn't 100% and you NEED them. (Remember that car wreck you were in?) Wear one of those silent paper types, and it's your underwear. Make the evening about HER, not about you -- do something fun.

I'll also agree, though, that if you get far enough for her to figure out you are wearing and say something, then things are moving entirely too fast, and you can conclude that you have a good chance of catching something nasty if you have sex with her. Someone you really want to be with will respect your boundaries.

Me, I don't *have* to wear diapers for any physical reason, but being in diapers is a subtle mood booster, so I'd say I need to wear for psychological reasons. And yes, I kept my diapers out of site for quite awhile in my own relationship. Then, like everyone else, I found myself bingeing, so I told her about it. I'm still with her, she understands that nothing changed except that I was being honest with her.

Dill Pickle.

.....I'll also agree, though, that if you get far enough for her to figure out you are wearing and say something, then things are moving entirely too fast, and you can conclude that you have a good chance of catching something nasty if you have sex with her. Someone you really want to be with will respect your boundaries........

Dill Pickle.

It's to be hoped that if this situation arises, as in any similar situation where the sexual history is unknown, the woman will insist on the guy using a condom to protect herself from the "good chance of catching something nasty."!

D <_ lly>

I'd argue quite differently:

Your diapers help you relax. Wear them, just like someone who HAD to wear them, concealing them and all, and if it comes up, just tell your new GF that your equipment isn't 100% and you NEED them. (Remember that car wreck you were in?)

So you suggest lying to her from the beginning? Lying so you can wear diapers around in public?

Take a guess how long that relationship will last when she finds out you have been deceiving her for months. It may sound cool, especially so you can wear in front of her in public but in the end it will backfire. If you hope to stay with a woman for an extended time, then honesty is the best policy. I'm suggesting you have to tell her immediately that you like to wear but if you are going to wear in front of her then you have to tell her why.

If you expect this to be a short fling then sure, put that diaper on and start lying to her. If honesty is not an important quality to you, then go ahead and show her how much respect you have for her.

So you suggest lying to her from the beginning? Lying so you can wear diapers around in public

My two cents...

I've been in a relationship before in which, through outright cowardice on my part and a lack of receptivity on my ex's part, the belief was that I needed them sometimes (which is somewhat true but not in a physiological sense). Basically she didn't want to know and I didn't really want to tell. It worked for us for a short while but in reality, it sucked. The relationship broke down partly because of that.

About 8 months ago, I started another relationship with someone who turned out to be "The One" :wub:. Right from the very start, we made a pact to be honest because we both felt it was important. So I told her. One of the hardest emails I've ever written. And she didn't understand and still doesn't really but that's mainly my fault for not being very good at explaining what I want. But the point is, being in the open has made it a non-issue. We sometimes discuss it, she tries to give me what I like :wub::wub::wub: and likewise I try to do the same for her. It has to be open and it has to be equal. It's the only way.

Lying about diapers hurts relationships. Period. Even little white lies at the start can snowball out of control very quickly.

So you suggest lying to her from the beginning? Lying so you can wear diapers around in public?

I agree that it is a bad idea to lie about your diapers. When I suggested you go ahead and wear diapers on a first date, I was not thinking you might be taking your pants off. If there is a chance that she is going to find out about your diapers somehow that night, I would not wear them. Dropping the diaper bomb on a new girl/boyfriend is not something that should happen on the first date.

Of course, if this "date" is just a hook up chance, and you are not at all looking for a relationship, heck wear whatever you want. But if you are going on a date in hopes that you two might start dating.... well, then I would leave the diapers at home if you think there is a chance you will be taking your pants off. On the other hand, you might wear them and keep your pants on. If she wants you to take them off, you might mention that you are not ready for that step yet cause "well, its kinda complicated."

Well it's been almost a week since this topic first posted, so the possibilty is that the date has come and gone by now... but here's my .02 cents:

NO WAY would I wear a diaper on the first date... or ANY date, for a good long time. I'm not gonna get into the moral sidetrack of what kind of girl puts out on a first date; on that, I'll just say strap on a jimmy hat and play on.

But wearing diapers to be less anxious? Sounds like they're just ADDING another level of anxiousness. Nope-- no way. If you're still seeing her after a while, then you can think about gently springing them on her... but right off the bat is a bad idea that will benefit neither of you.

Here's my take on it. If you are willing to tell her right away you wear them because you enjoy it then I would wear, but would not actually tell her. I would just be honest when asked. It is ok to wear diapers 24/7 you just have to be honest with people who you want to have a relationship with. It is really tough to do, but worth it cause hiding things sucks. By honest I mean never lie, but that doesn't mean full disclosure at the beginning. It took me 9 months to reveal I liked diapers to my girlfriend and I am now even happier just because I have nothing hidden. We don't really talk about diapers, but she does know.

SDB

• 2 weeks later...

Take a guess how long that relationship will last when she finds out you have been deceiving her for months. It may sound cool, especially so you can wear in front of her in public but in the end it will backfire. If you hope to stay with a woman for an extended time, then honesty is the best policy. I'm suggesting you have to tell her immediately that you like to wear but if you are going to wear in front of her then you have to tell her why.

If you expect this to be a short fling then sure, put that diaper on and start lying to her. If honesty is not an important quality to you, then go ahead and show her how much respect you have for her.

Not really...because on a first date, your underwear should be completely out of sight. If it isn't, things are going entirely too fast, and at that point I have no trouble keeping a boundary as to why my underwear is different. I really don't want to be "that wieirdo"....and I think/hope a partner would be understanding about a fairly normal white lie as the relationship got more committed and the truth got told. I'm really not expecting a gal on her first date to tell me she likes 69, or to let me see something that would let me know she's having her period, let alone turned on by such things.

I have also been burned once by telling a partner, so I suppose things are colored by that experience.