LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where has it all gone?

I don't know if it's me but I feel there are less photo and video sites within the abdl community that there used to be.

abdlvids hasnt had a new upload in a longtime and all the legend sites are gone like dprtube and diaperspace etc..

I am glad dailydiapers is still here but the fact that our sites are going away sucks

Fetish sites come and go, you have to get in while they're alive and doing well. People hosting them can lose interest, get discouraged, find it too much work or too costly. Worst is when the Admin/Mods walk away and let crap destroy their site instead of euthanizing it. In time other sites come along and the cycle renews itself- just life in the 21st century

Bettypooh

As DailyDi has pointed out, abdl.space was created here to replace DPRTube, but a lot of people don't seem to know about it, because there aren't a lot of uploads. ABDLVids is still around, but hasn't posted anything new since November of last year. I'm guessing they either haven't had any submissions, or their owner just hasn't been maintaining the site, but what's been up there before is still available. Some sites don't disappear, but wind up getting new owners who may do a better or worse job than the previous ones, or who may do exactly the same with them, but usually they're larger sites that have been around forever and that have a massive following. Right now the only AB/DL video site in that category is probably ABDLVids now that DPRTube is gone, and ABDL.space isn't getting the recognition that it deserves. I do think it could help to really ask members about what they'd like to see improved upon with ABDL.space and to get its name out there as it should be able to replace DPRTube as it was designed too, assuming people are still making videos, and I'm guessing that they are.

3 hours ago, Wainwright said:

Tumblr has taken over in terms for most diaper fetish media in my opinion.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/6/2016 at 8:15 AM, Wainwright said:

Tumblr has taken over in terms for most diaper fetish media in my opinion.

While this is the truth, I don't like it. I like videos, and tumblr is shit for video hosting. Always has been - quite possibly always will be. I get a lot of use out of abdlvids and abdl.space.