LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is There anybody Here That works for ABU

Casey was on here when he first bought the company, he's still a member. But so many people were hounding him about issues with the old company (which he was and is not responsible for) that he backed off and hasn't been posting since :( I wish he'd return as ABU has more than proven themselves as being one of the very best ABDL companies in the world B)

Bettypooh

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

Casey was on here when he first bought the company, he's still a member. But so many people were hounding him about issues with the old company (which he was and is not responsible for) that he backed off and hasn't been posting since :( I wish he'd return as ABU has more than proven themselves as being one of the very best ABDL companies in the world B)

Bettypooh

I wish he'd return too, Bettypooh. I understand why people were skeptical of him when he first bought the company, especially after the mess that Kyle left when he passed off leaving the old company to "new" owners that just turned out to be him and his cronies once again, but Casey has more than proven himself as one of the best AB business owners available. I know people hounded him initially about things that weren't his fault or responsibility, but I think he'd have a very different experience now, and I would love to hear from him again. I'm not saying what he went through was right, but I do understand why it happened given the circumstances. Casey has more than proven himself though, and I think it would be nice to have some of the companies that produce AB diapers occasionally interact with the members here, especially in the case of companies like ABU.

It is really fulfilling, for me, to see that people are happy and requesting my presence. I am doing everything I can to stay active in as many places as possible, but making and selling diapers in and of itself is a full time job (mind you, I have the best job in the world). That being said - I will do my best to try and get around the forums here periodically. My main hangout is reddit/r/abdl (it's format is simpler for me to check into since nothing get's 'bumped').

• Like 3

I think they are pretty reasonably priced compared to other non AB themed "premium" diapers. Particularly given that they were likely a smaller run, and shipping from outside of of the US has to be factored in as well.