LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Elfy

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

186 posts in this topic

ausdpr:

Where do I find a larger image of the 1st image in your signature illustrated strip --- ?

The one with the purple dress - red hair - and pronounced bulky white diaper pushing the dress hem out like an umbrella !

1 person likes this

Still looking for "The Way of the Future" From my previous Post, but I am also looking for a story about a girl who gets a summer job at a daycare, but they send her the wrong uniform. I keep seeing it pop up on google, but it always links to Pinterest, and then I can never actually find it. The only text I can find reads: 

I was already dressed for work at my summer job at the daycare center when my mother came in and said, "O sweetie, they sent over the uniform you're supposed to ... Mom said, "that's right there has been a mistake and it isn't a staff uniform.

Any help would be great.

I'm looking for a couple of stories if anyone can help point me in the right direction... 

The first one was posted here a year or so ago, I can't remember the name but it's about a guy who is hired by a group of girls to be their baby girl for the summer.  He accepts and goes to Florida to be their baby and different things happen like a babysitter and dressing like a bigger girl to go to some party...  

The second story is a really old one I've seen on some sites back when dpf was around I think I saw it on something like mommierose or bytemine, anyway the story is about a boy who walks by a neighbor girl sometimes and she is mean.  One day he says something to her to insult her (might have been about her having a baby). She has brothers or sisters depending on what version of the story who she send over to the boys house and slowly trick him into thinking they are friends until they get him to come to their house where the sister and others ambush him, they dress him up as a girl to hulimate him.  He wets out of fear then they force him into diapers.  They make him come back for more punishment where at one point she has him tell her when her daughter wets her diapers and then she rediapers him in the wet ones and gets baby powder for him...  It's old so I'm not sure if I'll have any luck 

thanks

So it's the usual not sure if it was here or another site. It might have been AR Archive if it wasn't here. I'm looking for a story about a mother and daughter. They are both witches. The daughter was killed as a baby and then the mother re incarnated her and had her grow up as another girl only to try and regress her later and awaken her powers and knowledge of her past. More details are fuzzy right now. Any help would be great. Thanks. 

Just remembered that a house being haunted and to be avoided is also a key part of it. 

I found it. Here is the link http://www.ararchive.com/index.php?option=com_ewriting&Itemid=7&func=chapterinfo&chapter=3182&story=1204&type=0

Hi all,

I am looking for a story that I read a few years back, ( I don't recall if it was on this forum), it concerned a group of thieves. Having robbed a back they split up for a given period of time until the heat dies off. Two of the thieves are given false identities as mother and daughter. The daughter is supposed to be incontinent. I was wondering if anybody else remembered this story and knew where to find it? Thanks!

The guy gets these magic coupons that when he buys the bag of diapers they keep magically appearing on him whenever he thinks about diapers. Because he wears them so much he thinks about them constantly and can't even keep out of them long enough to shower. Over time he starts to lose control of himself and goes back to the pharmacy, or wherever, to get different choices in diapers with another coupon. His thinking was he'd get to choose which diaper to wear. However, now when he thinks about diapers he's wearing a triple diaper of all the brands he bought. The climax arrives really quickly as he discovers that if he continues to wear diapers he'll lose all control and then regress mentally. And then the resolution was sort of bland, imho.

On 4/14/2017 at 3:17 AM, Shotgun Diplomat said:

Hi all,

I am looking for a story that I read a few years back, ( I don't recall if it was on this forum), it concerned a group of thieves. Having robbed a back they split up for a given period of time until the heat dies off. Two of the thieves are given false identities as mother and daughter. The daughter is supposed to be incontinent. I was wondering if anybody else remembered this story and knew where to find it? Thanks!

It's called "the heist".

I in turn am looking for a story where a wife goes on vacation at a resort of some kind full of adult babies and mommies. Her husband gave her the vacation because he wants to be an adult baby and have his wife become his mommy. As she stays at the resort she starts to socialize with the other couples and gets really into the idea of babying her husband.

Hi, I guess this is a more general "looking for a story" question than usual, but can anyone recommend any stories where there are good descriptions of how it feels and what it's like to be the baby? How it feels to be cared for, and the daily humiliations being a baby would entail, diaper changes, feeding, etc etc.
Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I've not been on the forums for a while :)

Thanks for your help!

Okay kiddies, let's see if you can find this one. I'm looking for a story....

It's a really old story about a husband who agrees to become incontinent for his wife so she can diaper (and probably baby him). They go to a doctor's office or a clinic for the procedure.  They are going to insert a programmable tube/device that will render him incontinent.

They start off by giving the husband some pills that make him kinda loopy and he starts babbling on and on about how he loves his wife and how he loves that she's doing this to him or that he can do this for her. 

A part of the prep process is they take him into a stand up shower and (maybe) tie his hands above his head and then spread buckets of goop all over his body which washes away all of his hair. But for his diapered area they put on a "special diaper" which he floods. After a while the diaper is taken off and all of his diaper area hair is gone as well. 

One of the nurses asks the wife what setting she would like it set to and she says "8 out of 10" which means that his bladder will empty when it's at 80% capacity so that it'll ensure a nice large wetting but he won't ever feel a completely full bladder. 

Does that ring any bells for anyone?

Thanks Evlix. 

13 minutes ago, Evlix said:

Okay kiddies, let's see if you can find this one. I'm looking for a story....

It's a really old story about a husband who agrees to become incontinent for his wife so she can diaper (and probably baby him). They go to a doctor's office or a clinic for the procedure.  They are going to insert a programmable tube/device that will render him incontinent.

They start off by giving the husband some pills that make him kinda loopy and he starts babbling on and on about how he loves his wife and how he loves that she's doing this to him or that he can do this for her. 

A part of the prep process is they take him into a stand up shower and (maybe) tie his hands above his head and then spread buckets of goop all over his body which washes away all of his hair. But for his diapered area they put on a "special diaper" which he floods. After a while the diaper is taken off and all of his diaper area hair is gone as well. 

One of the nurses asks the wife what setting she would like it set to and she says "8 out of 10" which means that his bladder will empty when it's at 80% capacity so that it'll ensure a nice large wetting but he won't ever feel a completely full bladder. 

Does that ring any bells for anyone?

Thanks Evlix. 

http://www.abdl.co.uk/stories/archive/getting-fixed-

3 minutes ago, vageta2vagetto said:

Found it in under 14 minutes.. Damn that's some good service and that's the exact story I was looking for, THANKS!
Also I didn't know about abdl.co.uk. Thanks also for introducing me to that site as well.