LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

54 minutes ago, howiebabe said:

I'm looking for any additional chapters of a story called "Bill". It is about a boy named Scotty who becomes the spokesperson for a company making diapers and AB stuff for big kids. I have chapters 1 to 39 and was hoping someone has subsequent chapters.

I'd like to see this story as well...never heard of it

1 hour ago, howiebabe said:

I'm looking for any additional chapters of a story called "Bill". It is about a boy named Scotty who becomes the spokesperson for a company making diapers and AB stuff for big kids. I have chapters 1 to 39 and was hoping someone has subsequent chapters.

i've heard of that but i don't think i ever saw more then 39. and i forgot to save it myself id love to have a file of it if you can post it

Dear Elfenlied,

thank you for your interesting information. Do you perhaps know

on which website "Bill" has been posted? Who was the author?

If any other member knows this please tell me. Thanks in advance!

Have a peaceful night without Corona!

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

It was originally on the site of he who should not be named.

The author is listed as Cody Matthew James III.

I've attached a text file with what I have found (cleaned up a bit from the source).

Bill.txt

• Like 1

Dear howiebabe,

thank you very much for your downloadable file "Bill". I have

never heard of it over the years, but I am obviously not alone

with this level of knowledge. And if archive.org can't do anything

with the website, it will comfort me a little. On this basis, I don't

see any greater chance of solving the riddle of this story - what

a pity! But maybe you will find a story on DailyDiapers that can

act as a substitute - who knows? Have a nice weekend!

Sincerely yours
                                     Diddldum

Dear community!

In the times of Corona, distraction is very important

to kill the amount of time you have if you follow the

advice on some (probably not only German) TV screens

that read: "We'll stay at home!" This is not a big problem

if there are many options for diversion. If this is not the

case, I would just like to draw your attention to the fact

that Literotica has a search mechanism that allows the

time until the end of the current corona population to fly

by. The magic elixir is of course - how could it be otherwise -

given by the singular of the second word of DD. So please

enter in the address bar:

search.literotica.com 

then enter the term "diaper" in "Search for Stories" and

press 'Return'. Immediately you have 2251 stories to

choose from !!! Until you find the best story in your

home, the Corona battle is hopefully fought ....

Much success
            (with not too little sleep in between) !!!
                                   Diddldum

And you wonder why it is so difficult to find the stories that you only remember pieces and parts of - - -

Thanks diddldum !

When you have exhausted that search field - here is another LINK:

http://www.fictionmania.tv/enter.html

In the banner bar look for SEARCH - click on it for drop down menu:

Click on KEY WORD - another drop down menu:

Click on Diapers and voila another (diaper) 1750 stories to peruse

You can back out of that and search other topics - there is a wide

variety of stories and content - - -

With these two sources and search fields you have only begun to play the field - - -

Some 4000 + stories to entertain you for the virus incarceration quarantine  

Each website has it own history and stories to tell - some do require a membership

or login - for the most part it is just an age related formality to insure one is old

enough to view the material - babies wearing diapers would not know about that

but that is another thing - LOL !

Thus in search of the story you only remember those pieces and parts it becomes

very important to have as much information (clues) about the story you seek.

Date

Website(s) visited

Bits pieces of Title

Plot scheme

Long Story - multiple Chapters pages

Short Story - a One Off (page-chapter) by the author

Other stories published by the same author in same time frame

KEY WORDS - (not 4 letter fornication - that is so blasé )

Diapered clothing worn -

AND remember that there is the always expanding AB-DL ETC. stories

Something for everyone

Have we reached the END of the Internet  ?  YET ?  LOL !

Stay SAFE - stay home if necessary and that badly worn cliché

"We will get thru this Together" ! 

Dear BabyLock,

last night - a few minutes before midnight - i saw your

answer to my suggestion to simplify the search on

Literotica. Thank you so much! I also think that other

sites work similarly - you first have to look for the right

approach (or guess them ...). But even if you collected

all the finds, you would have problems finding the right

answer for some questions from members. you are never

sure whether you have the right story yourself - if not,

all searching is in vain. But such a search is ideal as a

means of killing time ... Therefore: Good luck with your

next search! I hope that this sunny, almost cloud-free

Sunday will continue until dinner.

With best wishes

Diddldum

Could you give us a few clues :

Date time you read this story - a few months ? a year ? more ?

Must have been a short (one-off) story ?

Story location USA UK other ?

Website you possibly visited to read this story ?  Something here on DD ?

You remember of this:  She was regresse her slowly and made her wear cloth with backzippers and stuff so she wets herself. But I don't remember the name of the story.

Emphasis on the BACKZIPPERS to hinder clothing removal ?

Clothing worn  sissy baby onesie and of course diapers - other restraints ?

Dear DD-Community,

First an eye-opening sensation...because finally an ancient question

could be answered in a gloss by V. Kaminer: 

Are banknotes finally able of dying ???  OF COURSE ! ! !

The money is dead - by Vladimir Kaminer (author in Berlin)

In good times, good and bad often merge and are hardly to tell 
apart. They become more important in times of need. Some act 
in solidarity, the others fish in cloudy water.  Volunteers take 
care of the elderly and do their shopping.  At the same time Young 
people ring the doors of the old with strange offers - for example, 
the apartments for them disinfect free of charge. My mother has 
one got a visitor and  scared the spinners off.

Her sister in Moscow said that people from property management 
came to her and claimed that they had to scan all households 
for virus hiding places. They would also like to check their cash
they said, because on paper the viruses could go up to survive three 
days. The aunt showed them the money, she examined it in the quick 
test and look at what the money was actually contaminated. We are 
sorry, the virus fighters said, your money must be quarantined for a 
maximum of three days. You can then pick it up again from the 
administration on the ground floor. My aunt came after three days
for property management. Sorry, the staff said that unfortunately
the money didn't make it. How did it not work? the aunt wondered. 
Unfortunately, it is dead, died of the corona virus. We understand, the 
property manager said, that's for You a big loss. She expressed 
her sincere condolences.

What do we learn from this story? It's worth it to everyone
Case, disinfect your money yourself before using another one
does, and never quarantine anything...

I think nothing can go wrong with these recommendations.

For the holidays, I wish you a worthy stay at home and good

luck with the search in the entire interior of your apartments.

Let us hope that all the measures taken by the governments

will ultimately lead to success and that something similar will

not happen again so quickly. I had already expressed it closer

to the people: Better a sun corona than these multiple trillions

of bastards !!

Still pleasant Easter holidays!
                                             Yours very sincerely
                                                      Diddldum

15 hours ago, parkintochter said:

hello mates,

I'm looking for a story where a woman hired a girl of small height to work for her. She was regresse her slowly and made her wear cloth with backzippers and stuff so she wets herself. But I don't remember the name of the story. Maybe someone here remembers the story

i have wayyyyy to many stories that have stuff like that in them any more you may remember?

I’ve been looking for a story called Diaper Twins by Mr. X I believe... it disappeared after the great DD crash of whatever year ago it was... it was two identical twin girls named Meg and Mal and they prank each other. One decides to essentially become a diaper slave and then switches with her sister so she is stuck living that life.... please let me know if you have it... I loved that story...

12 hours ago, BabyJp86 said:

I’ve been looking for a story called Diaper Twins by Mr. X I believe... it disappeared after the great DD crash of whatever year ago it was... it was two identical twin girls named Meg and Mal and they prank each other. One decides to essentially become a diaper slave and then switches with her sister so she is stuck living that life.... please let me know if you have it... I loved that story...

Twin sisters - Mag and Mel

Started by Master X, January 20

diapers

girls

sex

lesbian

domination

stuck

wet

messy

Reply to this topic

Start new topic

4 posts in this topic

Master X
Diaper Royalty
???????
Master X  
Members
? 17  
998 posts
Real Age:33 
Diapers:Daddy 
I Am a...:Boy 
Age Play Age:21-31 

Posted January 20 · Report post 

I wrote the story while I was sick and lay in bed. I hope you like it and leave commets.

ADULT STORY! SEXUAL STUFF! DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO (by your age, or by your mommy/daddy)

Twin sisters - Mag and Mel

Mag and Mel are the kind of children all parents would fear to have. For the past 18 years they were constantly fighting and playing pranks on each other. Some of them would make you chuckle, but others were just too bad, too evil.

The older the twins got, the more evil the pranks got.

Being identical twins it was always hard for others to tell who is who and since both girls didn’t wanted to colour their blond hair and 100% not snip of a single inch of the long mane you could not even separate them by their hairstyle. So nobody was noticing when Mel locked her sister in at home and went to her final exam in college and managed to get a 1% “F”.

Mag was furious, but the principal and the teachers did not take the grade back, since all them where sure it was Mag who wrote the test. Mag was forced to attempt another half year of college to write her final exam a second time.

By that time Mel had already moved out and could not mess up the exam again.

It looks like the two sisters finally came to a point of peace when they lived in different parts of the city.

Mel found a job as a secretary for a famous lawyer. It is very good money for little work. She pre-select the E-Mails that might be interesting for her boss and makes sure he always have fresh cookies on his desk, that is all she got to do and since her boss is out for most of the week she only stays in the office for a couple of hours each day, while she thinks about ways to spend her money for the rest of the day.

Mag also found a job, but as a personal assistant for a very old and enormous rich family. She says she works almost 24/7 and only earns enough money to move into the servants quarters attached to the mansion of her boss. Her parents and sister are not sure what she is doing, but she only calls on the holidays and does not seem to get much leave during the year.

While her parents are sorry for Meg, her sister Mel can only grin at the bad luck of her.

--

Mel’s telephone is ringing and the looks at the display, seeing a picture of her sister with flor-white hair and face. It was a picture she just took after she pranked her and every time she sees it she has to smile.

“Hello sister, what’s up?” Mel answers the ringing phone.

“Hey Melanie, haven’t heard anything from you for a long time. I thought I give you a call.”

“Well Mag, you know I have a good job and I am spending a lot of time shopping, so… I am busy and have no time talking to you all day.” Mel says and enjoys the seconds of silence after her sentence ends.

“I… I have a job, too, but I kind of miss you and thought we could talk a bit. Maybe have a coffee together?” Mel suggested.

Mel rolls her eyes and sighs heavy. “Okay we can meet for a quick coffee. See you at three, okay?”

“At three? Today? I am sorry, I have naptime… I mean I am watching the kids during their naptime. Would 4:30 be okay?”

Mel giggles and shakes her head: “I thought you are an assistant, not a babysitter. No wonder you earn no money. Okay little sister; See you at 4:30.” She put down the phone and looks at the clock.

Four more hours to go, four hours to find the most expensive and stunning clothes in der wardrobe to impress her twin sister.

--

“Hello sister,… you look… fine.” Mel says and can’t be more satisfied with her. The dress she is wearing is perfectly wrapped around her body, hugging her B-Cup and her apple-shaped behind like a second skin. The dress ends at the middle of her thighs and more than 5 guys where starring in her direction and wait for her to change the position of her legs. For sure they wish for a “Basic Instinct” Moment, but they would have been disappointed. Mel is wearing a tiny String, matching to her black high heels.

Her sister on the other hand looks like a schoolgirl, still.

Her skirt is knee-long and her blouse… Mel would never wear something that shows no cleavage. The only aspect were both where the same is the long blonde mane and that is already enough to piss Mel off.

“Hi Mel!” Mag greetings and gives her twin-sister a quick hug.

“How are you doing?... “

The two of them chatted like old friends or like sisters that likes each other. After half an hour Mel wants to leave, but Mag offered her a second coffee.

“I will get it from the counter, so we don’t have to wait that long.” Mag offers and storms off.

Mel chuckles and plays with her long hair, driving the boys from the next table crazy.

Her sister quickly returns with the coffee and she takes it with a weak smile.

“It is good to see that you can effort a coffee with your salary as a babysitter.” She grins and smiles when her sister blushes a little.

“Well, I am not a babysitter. It is way more complicated.” Mag says and manages to regain her normal pale face.

Mel shakes her head. “Whatever you say, sis. I have the best job in the world. My boss is charming and always friendly. Sometimes I feel like I am his boss. The salary is awesome and the best is, that I only work 8 to ten hours a week. Sure I need to come to the office at four days the week, but there is always a downside, isn’t it?!” She grins and loves the jealous expression on her sister’s face. She takes another sip of coffee and gulp down the rest, since it is cold enough.

She is about to get up, when Mag stops her.

“You might like to see the house I am working in. It is amazing. Very old and build like a little castle. There is a high fence and the maids wear these old fashioned maid-uniforms. Black and white, you know?”

Mel listens, but only with one ear. She is getting tired of her sister and that gets worse, the longer she is listening.

“Hey Mag, I know historic movies, I can effort to go to the cinema, you know. I think I don’t need to see old crap in real life.”

She gets to her feet, but feels dizzy.

“Oh Jesus, something is very wrong. I better go home.”

“I get you a taxi!” Mag offers and helps her sister to the taxi stand.

Mel is very tired and let her sister help her into the taxi. She hears her sister talk to the driver. Mel mumbles her address, before she yaws and closes her eyes.

When she wakes up several hours later she is lying in a bed in her underwear. Her hand is searching for a light-switch and on a nearby nightstand she finds one.

When her eyes have adjusted to the light she sees a Spartan room with only a chair, the nightstand with the light she just switched on and the bed she is lying in. Over the chair lies her dress and before her bed she find her shoes.

“Where am I?” She asks herself.

The room got no window and the door looks very basic. The walls are white and clean.

She gets up and reaches for her dress, but stops when she sees a book lying on the chair. She picks it up and reads: “Mags Diary”.

Grinning Mel lies back and opens the first page.

“Monday, 2 Feb,

Dear diary,

I was very nervous I tried to gather as much information about this “Job” as I could find, but there was still a risk that all the rumours have been wrong.

When I arrived I was formally introduced to the house, the owners and the servants. Then the Ms told me about my duties and had me sign a contract to never tell anybody about the work I am doing. After my sign was on the paper I had to call her mommy and her mother would be my aunt. I would have to follow all orders from them without questioning. The Mr would not give me orders and the other servants should not do it, but maybe they would try. I was warned. Every Friday I would have the one hour of adult talk to talk about my duties and treatment.

I was very happy about this and promised to be a good baby for her.”

Mel is shocked and shakes her head.

“You pervert! I never thought she would… “. She continues reading to know more.

“Thursday, 5 Feb,

Dear diary,

Being the baby of the family is really something I need to get used to. The diapering was very nice, even when my public hair was shaved off and I was told that after my test-period it will be removed forever. I smiled at that thought.

Wetting was hard, but after a while I could relax and pee in my diaper. The hot wetness against my sex was very arousing and I got very wet – in another way. Today I had my first messy diaper and this is something different. I did my best to act like a baby and kept playing in the playpen, until mommy checked my diaper and changed me.

Today I begged for tittie, but mommy told me I may not talk since I am only a baby. I have to wait for Friday to ask for changes in the current situation.”

“Diapers? She pissed and messed herself? Go Fuck!” Mel says to herself and slip to the next page.

“Saturday, 7 Feb,

Dear diary,

Yesterday was my first Adult talk and it was a great success.

I begged mommy to suck on her tits from times to times and not be changed right away after I had an accident. Mommy was surprised, but I told her that a real baby would sometimes stay wet or messy, too – so she agreed. I further begged her to be stricter with me and implement punishments when I am naughty. She promised me to think about it and take me over her knee when I deserve it.”

“Monday, 9 Feb,

Dear diary,

Yesterday I had my first spanking over mommy’s knees. The two maids where watching and I think they enjoyed it. I thank mommy after she gave me about 20 slaps on my padded behind. God this was so exciting.”

“Tuesday, 10 Feb,

Dear diary,

I am not sure if I can follow my plan. Today I sat in a wet and messy diaper for 3 hours and it was really horrible, the feeling, the smell, everything. The maids were pointing their fingers and holding their noses when they came closer.

Mommy had a hard time cleaning my behind and scolds me for being such a dirty baby. I was so humiliated, but instead of staying still I touched my pussy right on the changing table. Mommy called me a naught baby and forbid me to do that. I got a spanking on my naked behind and it really hurt. I can’t wait for the three months to pass.”

“Thursday, 12 Feb,

Dear diary,

Today I confused mommy. While suckling on her tits I licked them really nice and I could see that mommies face was flushed afterwards. Her breath had become fast and I am sure she liked it.”

“Saturday, 14 Feb,

Dear diary,

Yesterday we had another adult talk and I begged mommy to be even stricter. She said that I am such a good baby and always play nicely in my play pen that she does not need to be stricter. I told her I will spice up the play by being naughty more often – she was okay with that.”

“Monday, 16 Feb,

Dear diary,

Being a brat is very funny. I hold my pee for all morning and crawled to the living room on auntie’s favourite carpet. There I spread my legs really wide and emptied my bladder as fast as I could. Auntie was watching me and asked me what I am doing. I did not answer, but sucked on my thumb while I peed. As planned the diaper could not hold that much so fast and leaked. Auntie was furious and pulled me of her carpet. She spanked my sagging diaper and even the back of my thighs. I cried like a baby, while she scolded me.

After she was done she called mommy and told her to double diaper me and told her what a naughty baby I have been. Mommy apologised and promised auntie that she will use thicker diapers and boosters on me.”

“Tuesday, 17 Feb,

Dear diary,

Mommy bought me thicker diapers right away and even use diaper boosters. Now I cannot walk anymore and really have to crawl. Mommy was really upset that I ruined auntie’s carpet and put mittens on my hands, so I could not open the doors on my own. Being trapped in the nursery is really boring, I was happy when she took them off again.”

“Thursday, 19 Feb,

Dear diary,

Today I was punished twice, that is a new record. In the morning mommy found me masturbating in the crib and I got a spanking for it. After lunch I opened my diaper and ran around naked. I ran into a maid and kissed her on the mouth. She pulled back and I went to my knees and sniffed her panties. The poor maid tried to back off, but was stopped by a wall, so I gave her pussy a few licks before mommy came in and pulled me back by my ear. I received another spanking and then she washed my mouth with soap.”

“Saturday, 21 Feb,

Dear Diary,

During our adult talk mommy asked me about my sexual orientation. I told her that I love to be dominated by woman and be forced to service them. Mommy told me that this is nothing that should be done to a baby like me. I begged her to try it and maybe make the Sunday a day for more adult games.

Mommy told me that I am quit a handful for the past days, but also told me that she likes the challenge. She will study some ABDL-websites and look for different ways to punish me when I am naughty. I promised to be a bad girl as often as I can, but also promised her to cuddle and be cute like a real baby.”

“Thursday, 26 Feb,

Dear Diary,

I was the best baby possible for the past days. I ate all the baby food I got, drank all bottles like I should I sucked nicely on my pacifier like a perfect angel. I noticed mommy got a bit restless and watched me very closely. I guessed she had something planned and waited for me to earn a punishment. It was great to be the best baby possible and force her to take the initiative. Finally she checked my diaper and scolded me for not going number two into it. I told her I don’t need to, but she was not satisfied. She took me to the changing table and strapped be down with new leather straps. Then she opened my diaper and pulled on gloves. I was nervous when she greased her finger and pushed him into my behind. She kept scolding me and pushed three suppositories up my back door and refastened the diaper. I thought it was over, but she helped me onto my new rocking horse and used straps to prevent me falling down, then she sat down on her observer-chair and told me to ride the horse.

At first it was okay and I even enjoyed rubbing my pussy against the saddle, but then I was forced to mess my diaper. I begged mommy to let me down, but she only strapped a pacifier into my mouth and ordered me to keep riding my horsy. She forced me to ride for 15 more minutes after I made my mess, then she cleaned me up and told me my punishment was over. I was very happy.”

“Saturday, 28 Feb,

Dear diary,

I have the best mommy in the world. She was taking pills for the past days and is starting to lactate a bit. She told me I will have her milk each day after lunch. This is so exciting! Mommy told me that she bought a lot of stuff I might see in the next weeks. I am curious, but she told me I have to earn, seeing it. I am sure I have to be naughty and I will do my best.”

“Monday, 2 March,

Dear diary,

Yesterday I tried to get punished, but I failed. I followed one of the maids all day long. Crawling behind her and sucking on my pacifier. While she was busy cleaning the floor I crawled behind her and start to lick her sexy ass. She was surprised and got up, but did not run away, so I pressed my nose against her panties. She giggled and pulled them aside, so I started to lick her. It did not took long and the maid jumped a little. Auntie came into the room and watched us – but she did not stop me. I did not expect this and was forced to keep licking the maids pussy until she came over my face. Afterwards she simply thanked me and walked off. Auntie looked at my messy face and shock her head, before she got mommy to clean me up. I expected to be spanked, but mommy simply wiped my face and left.”

“Thursday, 5 March,

Dear Diary,

Today I sat all day long in my play pen, but it was not boring. It looks like mommy and the others have decided something about me. I tried to corner the maids for the past two days to get into their panties, but was not allowed to. Today I was forced to service them.

First time right after breakfast a maid came to me. I was surprised when she took out my pacifier and pushed me on my back. Without wasting time she sat on my mouth and ordered me to lick her out. I was very surprised and needed a while to satisfy her.

The same happened after lunch with the second maid.

After dinner I got my diaper changed by mommy. She inserted something into my behind, a kind of hose. After she helped me down she connected an enema-bag to the hose and hung it up. The water flows slowly into me and while I was adjusting to the discomfort mommy pulled down her panties and sat down in front of me. She told me she would stop the flow when I make her come.

I crawled the two feet between her legs and eagerly ate her out. While I was doing it she praised me for being a very good baby.

Afterwards she stopped the flow and pulled the hose out of my behind. The water came out right away and my diaper was hanging between my legs, but mommy did not changed my diaper. She left me and auntie came in. She was only dressed in skimpy nightmare, without panties. The Mr walked in behind her, but he sat down in the corner and watched. Auntie is not old, maybe 45, so she looked still sexy. She told me I would need to earn my new diaper and spread her legs.

While I was going down on her I could her the Mr masturbating in his corner.”

“Saturday, 7 March,

Dear diary,

I regret that I was so eager to show mommy my oral skills.

During our adult talk I told her that she was right about being a baby and sex, that I should not have it too often. Mommy laughs and told me that I do not have sex, I am just a cunt-eating baby that can be uses by everybody – that is no sex. I still begged her to save the Sunday for those adult activities. Further I begged her to treat me more like a baby and not as a sex-slave.

I need to make it to the end of April!”

Mel looks up from her sister’s diary.

“What is happening in April?” She asks herself and blush when she notice a small wet spot on her panties. Reading her sisters diary made her damp.

“Wednesday, 11 March,

Dear diary,

Mommy treats me more like a baby. She is very strict with the no walking-rule. She bottle feed me every hour to make sure I make a lot of pee into my diaper. Every day she expect one messy diaper and she enforce me to “deliver” one. I guess she is a bit angry, that I begged for less adult activities.”

“Friday, 13 March,

Dear diary,

Mommy skipped the adult talk and went to Paris this weekend.

I slept in a crib in the master-bedroom of auntie and the Mr.

Auntie gave me a suppository before she lay me down. She and the Mr watched me fighting against it and started to make out. He was fucking her hard while I messed my diaper. I think it was a great turn on for them.”

“Wednesday, 18 March,

Dear diary,

Being babied is so boring. I started to throw my toys around and tried masturbated in my diaper, but the maids put locking plastic pants on me and now I have no access to my pussy. I had to watch the child program and could not switch the channel.”

“Friday, 20 March,

Dear diary,

Mommy told me that she is very unhappy with my behaviour and likes to be stricter. Since I begged her to be softer on the 7th of March she asked me if that would be okay. I almost cried when I nodded.”

“Tuesday, 24 March,

Dear diary,

Now I have to wear mittens all the time and my diapers are even thicker than before. The only think I am wearing now is a super thick nappy under tight pink latex pants and pink mittens. I cannot slide my hands into my diaper and since they are so thick I am changed less frequent. It is embarrassing to sit half naked while the maids walk around me and talk about me. I tried to masturbate during a diaper change, but mommy took my hand away. She told me that I need daily reminder on my status. I was wondering what she was talking about, but very fast I lay over her knees and she spanked my behind. It was painful and humiliating. After each slap she run her fingers over my crotch. It is a long time ago since I came and I was so horny and wet. I was almost sorry when she finally stops – although my ass was red and hurting.”

“Friday, 27 March,

Dear diary,

During our adult time I only begged mommy to be allowed to cum. She only smiled and told me that I need to wait a little longer. BTW, mommy keeps up the daily spanking. She told me she will keep them up forever!”

“Monday, 30 March,

Dear diary,

Yesterday was… extreme.

Mommy told me that I may cum today, so I was very happy.

She dressed me in a tight pink latex shirt, matching to my diaper and took me to a freshly refurbished room. It looked like a SM-Dungeon and smelled strong of rubber and latex - I was a bit afraid. Mommy wore a black corsage and stockings, the maids where there as well, wearing latex maid outfits. The two maids started to make out slowly, while mommy get an enema-kit and pulled my diaper down. I was whimpering while she pushed the hose in and pumped air into the blocker. I never had something like this in my behind! I followed her lead and licked mommy while the maids fondled and kisses. I made her cum on my face and hoped she would take out the nozzle, but she stroke my messy face and called for the maids. I had to satisfy them, too. By the time I was done the enema-bag was empty and my belly hurt. Like last time I had to use the nappy and I feared it might leak. Luckily id did not.

Mommy told me I was a good baby and asked me if I would like a cummie. I told her yes and the three of them tight me down on a latex covered bed. They used three magic wands to tease me, before mommy pressed hers hard against my diapered crotch. She told me a baby like me should only cum in her dirty diaper. It took a while, but she forced me to cum hard. Honestly, I tried to get away. The wet and messy diaper felt disgusting, but she keeps pressing the vibrator against my crotch until I came hard. After I came the first time a maid took over and forced me to come a second time,… . After two hours, I guess, I was out fell asleep from exhaust.

That night mommy lay me down in a babyish pink romper of soft cotton, in a crib next to her bed and told me that I will enjoy my babytime better from now one.”

“Thursday, 2 April,

Dear diary,

Yesterday was horrible!

Mommy dressed me like a school girl and took off my diaper. Instead I had to wear cotton panties. Together with the two maids to keep me in line we drove to the next city. I needed to drink at every possible location and mommy and the maids made sure I did that. After one hour I felt the need to go, but mommy told me I need to wait until we are back home. It only took a half hour more before I wet my panties and stand in a puddle in the middle of the mall. Mommy scolded me and spanked me on a bench in a crowd of people, before she allowed me to get up. Then we went into a store and mommy asked everybody for diapers for her big baby. I was never so humiliated in my whole life. After four shops mommy was told where she can find diapers – I am sure she knows it the whole time. In the pharmacy I was diapered between the shelfs, on the floor. After that mommy walked me around the mall for an extra hour, before we drove home. I was so humiliated – and so soaking wet.”

“Saturday, 4 April,

Dear diary,

I thanked mommy for the idea on Wednesday and begged her to do that on a regular base, but she should make sure I do not get away, because naughty girls might want to escape. Mommy grinned and told me she will keep an eye on me all the time.”

“Wednesday, 8 April,

Dear diary, I never thought people can accept a situation like this.

On the trip to the mall, mommy had me dressed like a retard, with a pink dress, baby reins, that really hold me back (I tried to run away, twice) and a visible diaper underneath. Some people asked her about me, but nobody stopped her, not even when I throw a tantrum and shouted that I have been kidnapped. It was really an experience.”

“Friday, 10 April,

Dear diary,

I told mommy that I am very happy and that she should keep everything as it is, even when I try to deny liking it. Mommy told me she would and took me over her knees for my daily spanking.”

“Monday, 12 April,

Dear diary,

Yesterday I felt like a victim.

During the sexual playtime I was strapped to a bench and mommy and the maids took turns fucking me with strap ones. For sure I had to wear my wet nappy while they did that. I came not as often as with the vibrators, but it was very exhausting, too. In the end mommy put a fresh diaper over the old one and put me to bed. I could still feel the dildos into me, while I fell asleep.”

“Thursday, 15 April,

Dear diary,

Mommy is sick and we could not make it to the mall today. Instead I was allowed to crawl around the house. Mommy had hold her promise about keeping an eye on me. Every exit is locked and some even have pin pads. I am trapped, for real. This is so arousing!”

“Friday, 16 April,

Dear diary,

Mommy is still sick, but the Mr had our adult talk for her. I told him, that I am okay, but missing a bit of daily humiliating. He grinned and promised me to think about it.”

“Sunday, 18 April,

Dear diary,

I want mommy to be up again. Because she is sick, we skipped the sexual Sunday. I am desperate to cum! I tried to convince the maids, auntie and even the Mr., but they said no. What means, that I am not allowed to cum. I tried to rub myself through the thick diaper, but with no use. My hands are in mittens 24/7 and I cannot slide them inside my diaper.”

“Tuesday, 20 April,

Dear diary,

The Mr is good with implementing humiliation. The maids and auntie are forcing me to service them randomly. Today I was called to the Mr. He helped me to my feet and opened his trousers. I thought he would fuck me, but he only pulled open the front of my diaper and used my diaper as a toilet. He peed a lot and the liquid pooled around my crotch. Afterwards I needed to crawl back to the maids and beg for a fresh diaper. Guess what - I needed to earn it.”

“Friday, 23 April,

Dear diary,

Mommy is fine again and we had our talk.

She told me to have auntie take me to my Wednesday-trips, when she can’t. I told her I am happy about that and ask her to keep her strictness. She grinned and spanked my naked behind for the rest of the talk. She told me to invite some friends over after my three test-months are over. I told her I would be happy about that. She told me she had the permanent hair removal scheduled for the 30th April and that she is very happy to have me as her baby forever.”

“Monday, 26 April,

Dear diary,

The Sunday-event was great. Mommy was the centre of attention. Me and the maids licker her and used strap-ones on her. I got a trap-on gag and serviced her, while her juice run down my face. In the end I got my cummies. It was not so easy, because the maids put nipple clamps on me and spanked me while a vibrator was humming on my crotch. – I begged them to do that more often.”

“Thursday, 29 April,

Dear diary,

Yesterday we went to another mall. Mommy gave me two suppositories before we enter and told me to run away. I asked her if she was joking, but then I ran and made it… 20 meters far. The nice looking bra mommy had put on me started to tingle and I got an electric slap right into my nipples. The pain was enough to make me stumble. Being 22 meters away the pain grow. I looked back and found mommy standing with the two maids. I crawled back into her direction, but the pain distracted me from my bowels and the effect of the suppositories. While people came to me and helped me to my feet I messed my thin training pants, that where barely able to hold everything close to my skin. Back on my feet mommy was there and scolded me for being clumsy, before she slapped my ass and add that I am not only clumsy, but messy as well. This time she changed my messy trainers in a stall, but made me earn the waiting diaper. Mommy seems to be an exhibitionist, because she does not care to scream out her orgasm in a public restroom.”

“Friday, 30 April,

Dear diary, today I meet my sister and really hope she is looking forward to the exciting life that waits for this position.”

---

Mel flipped to the next page and closed the diary. During her lecture she was filled with a mixture of disgust and arousal.

“God I have a pervert as sister.” She thought quiet often.

Now, she sits in her bed, flushed cheeks and damp panties. She is still asking herself why her sister left her diary – and why the taxi did not brought her home.

“Something is odd… “.

Right in that moment it does open and two maids come in.

“Hey Baby, had a nice day with your sister? Maybe we will meet her one day.” The left maid says.

“Yes, but first we remove some hair and put you back in a nice soft diaper.” The other maid says.

They pull Mel to her feel and drag her into a big room that is filled with the scent of baby powder. “I am not!...“ She starts, but one maid push a pacifier into her mouth.

“Yes we know baby, after your trip you want to play the naughty baby and tell stories, you told mommy about that – but first we have you silent and let the lady do her job.”

Mel looks to the big changing table that waits for her. Six straps will hold her down while a nurse in a white uniform will use her laser-hair-remover on her.

--

Meanwhile in Mels apartment Mag had looked into each and every wardrobe and shelf.

She is thankful for the good taste of her sister and lay down on her king-size bed.

“Oh sister, I hope you enjoy my little prank.” She thinks and slide her hand into her panties.

“Thinking of you, nicely wrapped up in the trap I designed for the past months will be my favourite fantasy for the next decades.”

• Thanks 1
On 4/11/2020 at 3:58 PM, BabyLock said:

Could you give us a few clues :

Date time you read this story - a few months ? a year ? more ?

Must have been a short (one-off) story ?

Story location USA UK other ?

Website you possibly visited to read this story ?  Something here on DD ?

You remember of this:  She was regresse her slowly and made her wear cloth with backzippers and stuff so she wets herself. But I don't remember the name of the story.

Emphasis on the BACKZIPPERS to hinder clothing removal ?

Clothing worn  sissy baby onesie and of course diapers - other restraints ?

I remember that is not far before the crash on this site. Story location I think was USA. The "backzipper stuff" was a uniform the woman made the girl wear. I remember the woman wanted the girl to wet herself because of the clothes but was slowly regressing her. So she didn't make her wet in the beginning of the story. She said she hired her but was actually adopting the girl together with her husband

1 hour ago, parkintochter said:

I remember that is not far before the crash on this site. Story location I think was USA. The "backzipper stuff" was a uniform the woman made the girl wear. I remember the woman wanted the girl to wet herself because of the clothes but was slowly regressing her. So she didn't make her wet in the beginning of the story. She said she hired her but was actually adopting the girl together with her husband

if you find that or have it can u post it so i can add it to my library. please 

Okay, there was an interesting discussion on a discord I'm on and a member of the discord and myself both realized that we had read this story about an alien abduction with no aliens, but the woman was babied by machines while on the UFO. I think his words can sum it up better than I can...

"I wish I had it saved, or, knew where I got it from. But, Before my computer crashed several years ago, there was a story that I had saved. it involved "alien" adbduction of a woman, who was given a night of being treated as a baby, entirely by machines (as in, no aliens ever appeared in the story outside of it being a UFO), before being deposited back at her home by the morning. The problem is that I have no idea where I found it, and doubt that it's out there. there's a good chance that it was one one of the old forums that I used to frequent that went kaput.

It had the full conveyor, feeding, tickling to get her to wet, using a mechanical "daddy's knee" to get her to mess, cleaning her in a very mechanical and not caretaker-y feel. before her falling unconscious and waking up in her own bedroom with no memory of it and a note being told that whatever they were, would see her next month."

He went on to say that it was on a forum, not DA or FA, but a forum. I've been helping him search for it, but no luck so far. I think the story is from 2010 or around there. Any help would be appreciated!

27 minutes ago, Cya said:

Okay, there was an interesting discussion on a discord I'm on and a member of the discord and myself both realized that we had read this story about an alien abduction with no aliens, but the woman was babied by machines while on the UFO. I think his words can sum it up better than I can...

"I wish I had it saved, or, knew where I got it from. But, Before my computer crashed several years ago, there was a story that I had saved. it involved "alien" adbduction of a woman, who was given a night of being treated as a baby, entirely by machines (as in, no aliens ever appeared in the story outside of it being a UFO), before being deposited back at her home by the morning. The problem is that I have no idea where I found it, and doubt that it's out there. there's a good chance that it was one one of the old forums that I used to frequent that went kaput.

It had the full conveyor, feeding, tickling to get her to wet, using a mechanical "daddy's knee" to get her to mess, cleaning her in a very mechanical and not caretaker-y feel. before her falling unconscious and waking up in her own bedroom with no memory of it and a note being told that whatever they were, would see her next month."

He went on to say that it was on a forum, not DA or FA, but a forum. I've been helping him search for it, but no luck so far. I think the story is from 2010 or around there. Any help would be appreciated!

I know what story you are talking about but the site i first saw it on no longer exists sadly. if i remember right site went down 2 or 3 years ago. someone on abdlstoryforum might have it but thats a long shot. (EDIT) im fairly sure it was on this site http://www.adultbaby.co.uk/stories/ and 1 other one but i dont remember.

29 minutes ago, elfenlied said:

I know what story you are talking about but the site i first saw it on no longer exists sadly. if i remember right site went down 2 or 3 years ago. someone on abdlstoryforum might have it but thats a long shot. (EDIT) im fairly sure it was on this site http://www.adultbaby.co.uk/stories/ and 1 other one but i dont remember.

The link isn't working for me....

It went down on the first? Jeez, sounds like anothor victim of the plague...

You think the waybackmachine could find it?

Edit: According to people on discord, it was on Dreyersden.

21 minutes ago, Cya said:

It went down on the first? Jeez, sounds like anothor victim of the plague...

You think the waybackmachine could find it?

Edit: According to people on discord, it was on Dreyersden.

seems like that site is gone too sadly.

10 minutes ago, elfenlied said:

seems like that site is gone too sadly.

All the classic websites are dying...swear, in the olden days you never had to pay to have a website. 

However, some people claim that Dreyer wrote it. Anyone save any of his stories or know where he is? Someone said he's on AOTK, but I have no clue what that is...

I have some 60 some stories from Baby BRRRS Adult Nursery at that same dormant website.

Need a title - without spending a lot of time weeding out (reading) each one.

At a glance don't see Alien Abduction Kidnapping - - -

Hey.  I happen to be looking for a story I read once, but can't find anymore.  It was a story about a guy and his wife and son, taking a road trip (I think to see family?) and he was being very grumpy about getting there as quickly as possible.  He ends up swapping places with his son, becoming the baby in the backseat while his son is now the father, though it's not malicious or anything, and he loosens up and I believe turns back in the end.