LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

Dear members,

I've attached "The Trying Policy" (from a website) to make a help 

for dprpail more efficient. Thank you very much for your efforts!

Unfortunately I overlooked in my first post half an hour ago that in

the meantime the story has grown and is now adult (not 11 but

20 chapters).

Have a peaceful night!

Diddldum

The Trying Policy 01-20 - by Mr. Sea Otter.rtf

Hi all

Im looking for a story that starts a bit cliche, this woman just got dumped by her boyfriend and is walking down the street cause she got locked out of her home, a passerby sees this and the fact that she is in no way dressed for it and does the good samaritan thing and puts her up for the night, they slowly start a relstionship friends-> best friends -> lovers/mommy and little girl. 

Been looming for it for the past two days with no success, any of yall heard of it?

Cheers 

Neversaynopanda

30 minutes ago, Neversaynopanda said:

Hi all

Im looking for a story that starts a bit cliche, this woman just got dumped by her boyfriend and is walking down the street cause she got locked out of her home, a passerby sees this and the fact that she is in no way dressed for it and does the good samaritan thing and puts her up for the night, they slowly start a relstionship friends-> best friends -> lovers/mommy and little girl.

That could be Sheltered by Mee:

Hi all,

I'm searching for an story I've began to read around beginn of Januar but never finished (or arrived last page). Unfortually I cannot find it any more. I am pretty sure it was here...

The story is about a man whos passion for diapers was discovered by his girl-friend. At first she kind of "accepted" it but then backmails him with photos (he standing only in diapers looking out of a window - photographed from behind) to force him to wear diapers all the time. In one of the following chapters the reader gets to know that his girl-friend is a friend of his ex which left him because he did the Diaper thing without permission one and was caught.

this was the last I can remember. I thaught the title was "Snapped back" but I have not been able to find this story after searching for hours...

Cheers

diaperPingu

53 minutes ago, diddldum said:

Dear DiaperPingu,

do you mean the attached story? In case of "Yes": Happy Reading!

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

Snapping Back 01-02 - by onyxfire.rtf 15.48 kB · 0 downloads

Hej diddledum,

yes it is, thanks. So my memory was not so bad at all. ? Unfortunally I can also not find the entire story with the correct title and your file only contains the first two chapters. ?

Best regards

DiaperPingu

Dear DiaperPingu,

I think we can forget the "Snapped back"-Theory. I have now attached a story

from the same author, and it seems the main person is blackmailed. What

about these lines:

Eric dried off quickly. Still trying his best to be good under the circumstances. If he

could survive the morning, he'd find out who had the photo and he'd be able to explain everything away. 

The photo of him cumming in his diaper. Eyes closed, face content to be finally releasing that pent up energy. 

Now I wish you a much longer and hopefully happier reading.

With best wishes                    

Diddldum

Patricia Discovers His Secret 01-12 - by onyxfire.rtf

I'm looking for a story about a young girl who's jealous of the attention her younger brother is getting and wants her mom to spend more time with her.  It's like summer vacation and her mom got promoted or something and is having to work longer.  So one night the girl falls asleep wishing her mom could spend more time with her.  Then like a genie or something grants her wish, but it does it monkey's paw style.  Meaning her mother is fired thus can spend more time at home.  Then the girl is jealous that her little brother seems to be getting all the attention and love, so when she next goes to sleep she's wishing she could have that attention too.  The genie remarks how she's still unsatisfied with hr life and then grants her wish, it was like the more potty trained her brother got the less she would have.  The characters didn't know about the genie though, I think it was in a magic stone the girl was given.

Dear members,

with the following link

you'll see a post where you can download the story "The Pathetic Sissy - by benji".

Perhaps it is something for you (yesterday 4 downloads, today 36).

Have a pleasant reading!                                   

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

Looking for story about guy working at Target and delivering pizza. Delivers to a woman that likes to tease and play with him. Eventually meets someone His age. Causes some issues between two women.  Think his name was Bruce Lee maybe?

Edited by Zedd136458
Corrected a word

Dear Zedd136458,

thank you very much for your precise informations. Bruce lee is

actually not a cowboy but a head cashier at the Target Store in

Framingham, Massachusetts. I wish you for the lecture of this

super-short story a pleasant reading!

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

They Are Called Depends 01-32.rtf

Dear members and Bruce Lee,

Before the storm hits me:

Bruce Lee worked as a martial artist (unfortunately I never saw

one of these movies completely). Today he will (born in 1940)

sometimes perhaps have a little fight with children or with a

rollator. I am  deeply ashamed of this gigantic mistake - can you

forgive me ?

Thank you so much in advance!
                                     Diddldum

Total shot in the dark, but does anyone remember a story from many years ago called "The 100 Diaper Challenge"?  I lost my copy in a HD failure awhile back, and for some reason its been stuck in my head lately.

1 hour ago, milky_mike said:

Total shot in the dark, but does anyone remember a story from many years ago called "The 100 Diaper Challenge"?  I lost my copy in a HD failure awhile back, and for some reason its been stuck in my head lately.

A quickie search results in a YouTube video of a guy wearing - yes trying to wear 100 diapers at the same time - but I don't think that is what you are looking for.

For a story I am not coming up with anything right now:

Perhaps some clues:

ABDL story ?

Bondage ?

Long story - multiple chapters pages or a One Shot (Off) page ?

Author have more than this one story ?

1 hour ago, BabyLock said:

A quickie search results in a YouTube video of a guy wearing - yes trying to wear 100 diapers at the same time - but I don't think that is what you are looking for.

For a story I am not coming up with anything right now:

Perhaps some clues:

ABDL story ?

Bondage ?

Long story - multiple chapters pages or a One Shot (Off) page ?

Author have more than this one story ?

Multiple chapter abdl story about a guys wife finding out he likes diapers.  She offers to diaper/baby him, but its as part of a "100 Diaper Challenge".  I wish I could remember more. 

Dear milky_mike,

thank you very much for your informations - I can*t see a shot in the total dark. 

01) This is your slightly expanded version (2 hours ago):
Multi-chapter-story: a guys wife finding out he likes diapers.  She offers to diaper and baby him, but it's as part of a '100 Diaper Challenge'.

I found:

02)  A 30-pages-story (2 hours ago):
 One day 3 girls had a sleep over (Kathleen, Bailey and Isabella) and Kathleen found a Challenge online called the 'You Might Need Diapers Challenge'. The rules were simple you couldn't use the bathroom, couldn't change your pants, and try to not let your parents put you back in diapers. The challenge goes on for a month. You are allowed to change your pants at the end of the week.

Since the two stories differ significantly in the plot, I think your version is more important. The sparkling wine is allowed to stay in the fridge - we continue to search.

I still have questions:
Where was your story published (e.g. website, book or similar)?
Can you at least remember a unique, striking word / name in your story?
Do you remember a prename of wife of husband?
How many chapters had your story approximately?

Have a nice weekend!

Much luck and a little brainstorm for us all!
                                                 Diddldum

15 minutes ago, diddldum said:

Dear milky_mike,

thank you very much for your informations - I can*t see a shot in the total dark. 

01) This is your slightly expanded version (2 hours ago):
Multi-chapter-story: a guys wife finding out he likes diapers.  She offers to diaper and baby him, but it's as part of a '100 Diaper Challenge'.

I found:

02)  A 30-pages-story (2 hours ago):
 One day 3 girls had a sleep over (Kathleen, Bailey and Isabella) and Kathleen found a Challenge online called the 'You Might Need Diapers Challenge'. The rules were simple you couldn't use the bathroom, couldn't change your pants, and try to not let your parents put you back in diapers. The challenge goes on for a month. You are allowed to change your pants at the end of the week.

Since the two stories differ significantly in the plot, I think your version is more important. The sparkling wine is allowed to stay in the fridge - we continue to search.

I still have questions:
Where was your story published (e.g. website, book or similar)?
Can you at least remember a unique, striking word / name in your story?
Do you remember a prename of wife of husband?
How many chapters had your story approximately?

Have a nice weekend!

Much luck and a little brainstorm for us all!
                                                 Diddldum

it was a website, and NOT one of the major ones.

I don't remember how many chapters, but it was fairly lengthy.

it was posted as a file, not serialized on a forum.

That's all I've got :)

Story I’m trying to find:

Early 2000s circa 2002-2003

Nuns and Mother Superior have a reformatory. One of the girls is wrongly accused of stealing the key to a storage room. Mother superior searches her and as a punishment plugs and diapers her in front of whole class.

Ring any bells?

second story: circa 2012

told in the first person as email messages. A guy pays online for a spell to be regressed but regrets and asks it to be reversed but the person on the other end of the emails doesn't respond. Ends up having to be changed by his mom.

cheers!

I'm looking for any additional chapters of a story called "Bill". It is about a boy named Scotty who becomes the spokesperson for a company making diapers and AB stuff for big kids. I have chapters 1 to 39 and was hoping someone has subsequent chapters.