LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

Hey there,

I'm looking for an older story. I don't know if it was here or maybe on abdlstoryforums, but it was about 4 girls who were send to an like psych ward. Their policy was of course that everyone there uses diapers. The were locked into rooms needing to pee. And had to agree to be diapered so they don't pee their pants. And they had to press a button when they agreed.

Does it ring any bells to someone?

On 6/5/2021 at 8:42 PM, KavuKitten said:

Hey, so I'm reasonably sure this story was on this site originally!

The premise is a wife takes her husband to a specialized clinic to have a stent put in, having selected a certain style that's about an 80% loss of control. Her husband does a bunch of talking to psych himself up for it the procedure and such, and is absolutely wanting this to happen.

I've been trying to find this for the last month, and I'll be damned if I can't find any trace of it >.<

I believe the story you're looking for is called "Getting Fixed" it used to be up on abdl.co.uk/stories/ before it got purged last year. 

Getting fixed.pdf

Hi everyone,

I was hoping you guys could help me. I’m in need of some distraction right now, and was hoping to draw on the wisdom of the collective for some suggestions.

I’m looking for some F/F stories involving caring caretakers.
Recent stories that I’ve read that come to mind include Pandas ashes, Sheltered and Classified (Oh and “I’m not a little girl, Really!” But I feel that is pretty unique amongst BDSM spanking stories, and I’m not typically partial to physical punishment). I’m sure there are others but my memories shot.

Do you guys know any other similar stories, no matter how old, that might fulfil this particular vein? Hopefully I’ll be able to find something to take my mind of the real world for abit.

Thanks,
Disc

• 3 weeks later...

Hi mommiedanaiesbaby, the character in the story summary is different from the trading personalities story... I think this is not the right one.. Thanks for searching though mommiedanaiesbaby❤️??

Also the trading personalities story is somehow in the middle part of this website https://cuddlz1.rssing.com/chan-39676448/all_p1.html NOT the schoolboy by croc... ❤️?

July 4, 2021, 5:22 pm   

Dear members from all regions of this planet,

when you tried to find a story that was believed to be lost

(Brandon's accident) I found myself start looking again. I

was very surprised to find the masterpiece in my own Archive!

I can only explain it to myself that I had really forgotten in the

past to search exactly this story in my archive (where I had 

found many other stories).

SORRY!

I had saved it on October 7th of 2010 - just before the great crash.

I hope you have now a happy reading of 602,367 kB in 44 chapters.

With best wishes

Diddldum

P.S .: Now I'm very happy too !!

Brandon's Accident 01-44 FIN - by NewGuy20.rtf

• Thanks 1

Looking for a story that involved special diapers where when used you get mentally regressed.

They sold 3 special types.

One regresses you to a newborn.

Another to baby.

Another to toddler.

I remember it starts with the person working the register gets called into the back by his boss and is asked to test it out

On 7/8/2021 at 12:41 AM, EF081996 said:

Looking for a story that involved special diapers where when used you get mentally regressed.

They sold 3 special types.

One regresses you to a newborn.

Another to baby.

Another to toddler.

I remember it starts with the person working the register gets called into the back by his boss and is asked to test it out

How long ago did you read this story ?

Recent ? - A year ago ? - unlikely 5 or more ? 

Was it a  l-o-n-g  story multiple pages chapters pieces and parts -

OR was it a one off short story ?

Do you think you read it here at DD or some other site ?

What sites do you visit frequent - may give direction in which to start to look ?

You no doubt don't remember the author's name but were there other stories by that same author posted ?

Hi all! Hope you are doing well. I am looking for a story I read about a month ago that I absolutely loved, buuuuut lost it and cleared my history

The story focused on a boy going over to his GFs hourmse. The GF is diaper dependant and pretends the shes subby

They hang out and she keeps nessing herself, eventually she grinds him till he cums on her diaper. She then makes him lick the cum off her diaper, then fills her diaper again right above his face. She eventually converts him to diapers too and they end up humping their diapers together before school

Thank you for any help!

Dear magnumdraco,

do you remember where this story has been published?

Thank you very much for your answer!

Sincerely yours

Diddldum                                                                                    

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for three stories that I cant for the life of me find anymore: 

This first one I'm pretty sure was called "Stephanie". She's kidnapped by a man and she wakes up strapped to a table and forced to wait there alone until she uses her diaper. When she does, the man comes down to tell her about her new status as his baby. 

The next one was someone from college is stuck in a time loop, and she always goes to her roommate for help. But the roommate was the one regressing her in the first place. 

The last one is about a woman who becomes a girls new dolly. The girl has powers and kidnaps her and takes her into a pocket dimension, equip with a nanny. 

On 8/5/2021 at 3:25 AM, Nightnightgirlabdl said:

The next one was someone from college is stuck in a time loop, and she always goes to her roommate for help. But the roommate was the one regressing her in the first place.

Is this the one you want?

• Like 1

I'm looking for a science fiction novel. Published in 1985 or earlier.

The storyline is near future realistic. It is about a multinational crew going to start up or do maintenance on a space station around one of the outer planets.

The main character is a female astronaut. Since it was written before NASA realized that diapers were easier to use in a space suit, the astronauts use catheters. The MC has problems with the catheters, and uses diapers unlike the rest of the crew.

I got to where they were leaving for the mission and would really like to finish the book.

• Like 1

Hello.

I'm looking for a regression story where a real estate agent, due to a legal loophole, has to start taking her daughters school bus to work. The situation builds and little by little she has her freedoms taken away thanks to an unscrupulous rival and the school principal. She's eventually regressed to a car seat using, school uniform wearing, little realtors assistant. As far as I remember diapers do not play a big role.

Rather, I believe what you are looking for is an unfinished story by Daring Diane call Car Seat.  Hear are links to the story at her blogspot site, (it was broken into 6 sections and was a total of 63 chapters)

Daring Diane: Car Seat (daring-diane.blogspot.com)

Daring Diane: Car Seat 2 (daring-diane.blogspot.com)

Daring Diane: Car Seat 3 (daring-diane.blogspot.com)

Daring Diane: Car Seat 4 (daring-diane.blogspot.com)

Daring Diane: Car Seat 5 (daring-diane.blogspot.com)

Daring Diane: Car Seat 6 (daring-diane.blogspot.com)

A wonderful story.  A shame it seems to not have been finished

3 hours ago, jfix76 said:

Rather, I believe what you are looking for is an unfinished story by Daring Diane call Car Seat.  Hear are links to the story at her blogspot site, (it was broken into 6 sections and was a total of 63 chapters)

Daring Diane: Car Seat (daring-diane.blogspot.com)

Daring Diane: Car Seat 2 (daring-diane.blogspot.com)

Daring Diane: Car Seat 3 (daring-diane.blogspot.com)

Daring Diane: Car Seat 4 (daring-diane.blogspot.com)

Daring Diane: Car Seat 5 (daring-diane.blogspot.com)

Daring Diane: Car Seat 6 (daring-diane.blogspot.com)

A wonderful story.  A shame it seems to not have been finished

The links aren't working for me

Looking for a story it’s about a man he goes to his neighbors house to visit and she just had a baby so she is breastfeeding the baby. The man is fascinated by this the neighbor notices and next time he comes over they start the baby process and goes from there. They even play at a church picnic and get caught by the neighbors sister in the nursery. I think it’s called my next door neighbor or something like that.