LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Elastic-waist jeans with deep crotch

I've been wearing trousers a lot since having to go full-time, and I'd like to go back to jeans. Unfortunately, my existing jeans compress my diapers way too much. I'm a bit full-figured, so my jeans legs are already a bit long on me - I'm hesitant to go up another couple of sizes to fit my diapers. The kind of jeans described in the title of this thread would be a great help to me, but I can't find any that I can be sure meet the description.

Could anyone make recommendations?

I would be interested in these too, but I dont think I have ever seen anything like this for adults in any normal store like target or Kmart, so your best bet would be looking online or finding somewhere that does custom clothes.

3 hours ago, Leaf said:

I would be interested in these too, but I dont think I have ever seen anything like this for adults in any normal store like target or Kmart, so your best bet would be looking online or finding somewhere that does custom clothes.

That's what I'm looking for - but the clothing terminology is so confusing and the pictures so non-indicative that I really don't know what I'm looking for - returning a product from where I live is an incredibly complex process so I want to get it right the first time.

42 minutes ago, Kaliborio said:

That's what I'm looking for - but the clothing terminology is so confusing and the pictures so non-indicative that I really don't know what I'm looking for - returning a product from where I live is an incredibly complex process so I want to get it right the first time.

yeah, dealing in overseas returns sucks in Australia, and you are more likely to find custom ABDL clothing

• Like 1

One thing you might try is buying jeans in the women's department. The butt and hips are cut more generous for a woman's form which would leave room for diapers on a man depending on your size and body type. If you buy just plain jeans no one is likely to ever notice.

Hugs,

Freta

• 2 weeks later...