LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nutty Chick

I met a woman last summer, after a long bike benefit. It was late at night, and as the other motorcyclists pealed off the hiway, i was traveling with one (i live the furthest away).

We got to talking a bit, and realised we lived only a few streets away from eachother. Anywho, after a month or so we began dating. A few weeks after that she came to my house on a sunday morning, asking where I thought this was going. On sunday mornings I have coffee on my patio, with the dogs, and i usually only have a tshirt, and a diaper on, so needless to say Iwas in a spot i couldnt get away from.

She never said a word about what i had on, she instisted on asking me why I havent made a move on her, and wanted to know if she was wasting her time.

The whole time I sat there, and squirmed, sweated, and my heart was racing.

So i told her, she was a sweet girl, and I was taking my time. She sat back and relaxed.

She then asked about my attire, I then went into explanation of the accident, and the outcome.

She then asked if it had anything to do with why i hadnt made a move on her, and I said, it had a part in it.

She told me i was stupid in thinking that way, and then i made the move.

A couple weeks ago we had a haloween run with a few friends, and a party afterwards. She came dressed in chaps, a tshirt, and a molicare diaper,, her t shirt said "leather baby". Needless to say she was hot.

She rode to my house like that, then the run (it was about a hundred miles total), then out to a few spots where the night life was. The whole time dressed this way. There were a few friends of mine, and a few of hers. I asked one of her friends wife,, does she always dress like that?? and she said,, She allways has the best costumes. I dropped it.

Now back to sunday mornings,,,, Its the only day i dont have to rush around, so I like to get up, and have my coffee, and just relax. Yesturday, i was up early as usual, and having my coffee, and she came over very early, and said lets go on a ride, cause it may be the last before the cold weather sets in. I found it rather odd of her to ask, seeing where it was pretty cold in the early morning.

So i got dressed, and put on an abena x plus, where it was cold, i figured it was the smart thing to do.

As i was getting dressed, she came in, and insisted on taping me up, then smiled, and said she wanted me to tape one on her, cause she didnt want to have to get out of all the leather to pee once we got on the road.

Fter riding a tank of fuel, we decided to fuel up, and head home. It was 9 hours total, and we only stopped for a cup of coffee twice. We got my my place, and fired up the wood stove. She undressed, and left her long sleeve t shirt, and the abena on, and pulled me under the blalnket to get warm.

So i had to ask,, where did she get the molicare from that she wore at the party?!?!? She started laughing, and said,, none of my buss. Then i asked her why today she wanted one of my diapers?!?!?

She looked me in the eye, and said,, If i wear a diaper, then maybe you wouldnt think it was such a big deal to relax in front of me, and another thing,, why should you get to ride longer than me, when i can wear one of these, and not have to worry about having to stop every 15 mins.

Then she went into this big thing about me not letting her sleep over,, I told her im pretty self concious about the way i wake up in the morning, and how i deal with my incon. issues when i wake.

So blah, blah , blah,, We had this big long talk about not worrying about it, and a couple hours later, I made the move,, she grabbed my hand, and said,, leave my diaper alone,,, if you want to feel up a diaper,, feel your own up! I was stunned. She has a kinky side to her, and wont answer my questions,, she just laughs, and tells me all in time.

OK so theres my dilema, a nutty chick who im crazy over, and she didnt come with instructions. Not to mention her bike is a bit faster than mine, so i have to work on that.

Dude, she seems very cool! Maybe you should open up a little more and give her a chance. She might be a little nutty but then again are'nt we all in one way or another? You only go through life once and sometimes you just have to roll those dice. Anyway I wish you a lotta luck. Please let us know how you make out.

Man she is a keeper, hang on to her or someone else like me will!

BTW I ride a 92CI V twin and found it difficult to wet while ridding but often will wear while ridding so as not to stop or not to have to look for a bathroom when fueling up. A normal days ride may be three stops for fuel.

Good luck with her~!

:biker_h4h:

I dont know man. Ive never had sex and Ive gone three and a half years without a date so I couldnt tell you exactly how to make the move. But that being said, good on ya, good luck, and make the most of it cuz time in this life, as Im just beggining to realise, moves far too fast to waste any of it.

well last night, was the first overnight sleepover. i was horrified at the thought, that beacause of the incontinence that once she saw what happens when i sleep, it would surly be over.

the evening started out as a lovely cold autum ride, dinner, then cuddling by the fire. the first part of the evening went fabulous, then it came time for the hein, and shein. i got so nervous, and couldnt concentrate.

she told me it didnt matter, not one bit, so i got an old blanket, and spread it out on the bed, and we had at it.

it was amazing,(lol its been a while),, so anywho,, the worst happened,, i fell asleep,,, a couple hours later she woke me, and said you fell asleep,, you need to get up.

my eyes opened, and my heart pounded,,, faster than it had ever. i jumped out of bed, and not thinking, i pulled the covers off the bed, and knocked her right off,,lol

i excused myself, and headed for the laundry room, then jumped in the shower, the whole time thinking she wouldnt be there when i returned.

almost a half hour later i got up the guts to come out of the bathroom, and to my suprise, there she was, laying on the bed with dry linens, and a big smile on her face.

she puled me down, and gave me a big kiss, and held me close, saying,,"see? i told you, it dosent bother me", then she wispered in my ear, you know, im falling in love with you!

we began to talk, and decided that incontinence was not allowed to be an issue in our relationship. but we both agreed that we had differences in opinion, in where she would ride ie on the back of mine,,lol

we had a great laugh, and fell back to sleep.

she really is a nutty chick, but in a good way. i have a news paper article hanging in front of me, that has a write up of her profession, and she is commended in it, as a leader in her industry. i then look over at her, and know what a sweet nutty chick she really is.

she lives to live, and has a free spirit. she wishes everyone had a free spirit. thats why i think she has no issues.

as far as the bikes go,,, i just orded a 110" stroker engine for my bike, that should blow her away on the straights :P

she reads this board with me at times, and has an opinion of all of us, she says she wishes we will all be acceped, and our spirits free from the norm of society, (ithink she was a hippie in a past life).

well its 4 am, and its time tp throw her out, and start guys day,,lol saturday is guys day, testosterone time.

have a good day, and ill update soon.

"see? i told you, it dosent bother me", then she wispered in my ear, you know, im falling in love with you!

she lives to live, and has a free spirit. she wishes everyone had a free spirit. thats why i think she has no issues.

she reads this board with me at times, and has an opinion of all of us, she says she wishes we will all be acceped, and our spirits free from the norm of society, (ithink she was a hippie in a past life).

I know how lucky you are, cause I found a girl exactly like that (except that I ware diapers by choice).... she is my wife now.

:)

well last night, was the first overnight sleepover. i was horrified at the thought, that beacause of the incontinence that once she saw what happens when i sleep, it would surly be over.

the evening started out as a lovely cold autum ride, dinner, then cuddling by the fire. the first part of the evening went fabulous, then it came time for the hein, and shein. i got so nervous, and couldnt concentrate.

she told me it didnt matter, not one bit, so i got an old blanket, and spread it out on the bed, and we had at it.

it was amazing,(lol its been a while),, so anywho,, the worst happened,, i fell asleep,,, a couple hours later she woke me, and said you fell asleep,, you need to get up.

my eyes opened, and my heart pounded,,, faster than it had ever. i jumped out of bed, and not thinking, i pulled the covers off the bed, and knocked her right off,,lol

i excused myself, and headed for the laundry room, then jumped in the shower, the whole time thinking she wouldnt be there when i returned.

almost a half hour later i got up the guts to come out of the bathroom, and to my suprise, there she was, laying on the bed with dry linens, and a big smile on her face.

she puled me down, and gave me a big kiss, and held me close, saying,,"see? i told you, it dosent bother me", then she wispered in my ear, you know, im falling in love with you!

we began to talk, and decided that incontinence was not allowed to be an issue in our relationship. but we both agreed that we had differences in opinion, in where she would ride ie on the back of mine,,lol

we had a great laugh, and fell back to sleep.

she really is a nutty chick, but in a good way. i have a news paper article hanging in front of me, that has a write up of her profession, and she is commended in it, as a leader in her industry. i then look over at her, and know what a sweet nutty chick she really is.

as far as the bikes go,,, i just orded a 110" stroker engine for my bike, that should blow her away on the straights :P

well its 4 am, and its time tp throw her out, and start guys day,,lol saturday is guys day, testosterone time.

It'll take more than a 110" to beat me. :P

It'll take more than a 110" to beat me. :P

I like your attitude. Whip him into shape and show him how to handle the curves. Give him a motorcycle riding lesson, too! :thumbsup:

Throw her out at 4A... My goodness, if I had a date and night like that, the guys could forget me for the weekend :P I wouldn't be leaving her for them. Priorities, man. Priorities!!

Ok Digger, here goes.

This is a diaper board, and you have been asking me about, where i got the molicares, so here goes.

You know how stressfull my work is. I sometimes wear a diaper, then when the pressure gets too much, I release into the diaper,,,, that's how i manage my stress, I release it into the diaper, and it goes away.

And as far as the bike goes, I'm running 105", I'm LOT lighter than you. So give it your best shot. Tell you what, If you can beat me, you can e%# me. But I dont think you can.

BTW, I'm Diggers girl, and I have been reading this board for a while now, and it's nice to meet you all.

C.