LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to not smell like a diaper in the morning?

If you get rid of your hair down there and use wipes in the morning after taking the diaper off it will keep the smell down. I guess you don't have a bathroom in your room so you are trying not to smell like pee before you get to the shower in your house.

3 hours ago, atnboy20 said:

If you get rid of your hair down there and use wipes in the morning after taking the diaper off it will keep the smell down. I guess you don't have a bathroom in your room so you are trying not to smell like pee before you get to the shower in your house.

16 hours ago, DiaperedDahlilah said:

I just usually shower at night because I'm up early for work and it sucks having to jump right into a shower

Are you saying you shower at night, wear a diaper to bed, use it and then in the morning, get up early and go to work without taking another shower?

I always wear diapers to bed and usually wake up wet. I get up at 4am to walk my dog and give me plenty of time for a good shower before i head to work at 6. Have to shower after wearing a wet diaper for any prolong period of time

I woke up this morning wet, and just quickly showered that are, I have decided to wear everynioght, and three minutes to wash that area doesn't hurt, it actually helped wake me up, it's funny, because I usually wake up around three to pee and can't get back to sleep, but instead slept all night and woke up wet in my diaper, serious lifestyle change wearing all night, but I wan't it, and maybe need it, it comforts me a lot, I slept so well with my teddy bear and diaper..