LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

how do you get yourself go to sleep when you are not feeling sleepy?

The first time I tried to go to sleep wet I had trouble getting to sleep. Simply wearing a dry diaper at night posed no problem. In fact I would wake up very peaceful.

But going to sleep wet (and waking up feeling more refreshed) was easier when I chose to sleep with a pacifier in my mouth the whole night. The only downside of a pacifier for me is the way it makes my teeth feel. If there was a way around that...

i take sleep aids, depending on what i have or how i think it might affect me, for example if i have benedryl, and have what ive heard called a summer cold(nose runs like a faucet), or im sneezing up a storm, ill take that, store brand unisom is good, but i cut the pills, either in half, forths, or eighths, it doesnt take much, and i seem to skip heart beats when i take a half(doesnt scare me none, i just think its interesting and when im trying to sleep, things that are interesting distract me), if ive had to take a sleep aid for more than a couple nights i might change to one i havent had in a while, or up the dosage(if its an 1/8th of unisom, i might take double, or a half, ive taken a whole one before), store brand nyquil is good if you can get past the taste that can have you in dry heaves, but i tend to build up a tolerance to sleep aids, melatonin helps, and at times ive mixed sleep aids to get to sleep. my only problem with melationin is with me i either get knocked on my ass with it or i wake up at best maybe 3 hours later and cant get back to sleep, sometimes not even that long before im annoyingly wide awake but tired for obvious reasons.

3 hours ago, Baby Brian said:

I've always had a difficult time shutting down my active thoughts at night. My mind just wants to keep racing and I will always end up thinking about stupid stuff that doesn't even matter any ways. I used to be able to picture a dark and empty movie theater. There is nothing on the screen, no music playing, and nobody else in there except me. I would think

I have a bit of a routine I always follow regardless which helps me sleep, I have hot chocolate (well warm) a bit before then I set up my bed how I like it, get all my teddies ready, read for a bit or watch some cartoons in my bed until its about time to sleep, then once its closer I put on rain sounds or some calm music. Snuggle up to my bears and start day dreaming till I sleep. I also have a scrap book next to my bed in case I get ideas of thing I want to make or do so I can put them down and get them out of my head.

I read a book when having trouble getting to sleep, after a few chapter I can usually doze off, though I have been known to finish the entire book in just 2-3hours, which almost always makes me a little sleepy.