LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Confidry 24/7

I just got a new case of Confidry 24/7. The plastic is different. They feel like Pampers before they went all cloth. Also the tapes are wider than they were before. I really like the changes. Has anyone else noticed this, or am I going crazy...er!

OMG I just received a case yesterday myself. I'd never tried them before so I have no frame of reference to what they were like before. I like them even more than the NS Supremes I bought last time. They are softer and have the elastic waistband in back too.

• Like 1

Wearing them almost daily now, at first they looked kinda full in my jeans. Then I decided I don't care :P the deal with mine is about ever other one the white tape pulls away from the blue one underneath when put on. Not that big of a deal if caught right away, but if it slides out and sticks to my leg, then I am missing a tape which is kind of a bummer. I love the bigger fit of the smalls though and MAN do they hold alot! :)

I agree the dry 24/7's are great I now buy 3 cases at a time at first I thought they were to thick to wear juring the day but now I don't worry no one has noticed them and they are a great diaper for dealing with my OAB issue.

6 hours ago, sunwutian said:

Am I the only one that finds these way too stiff? I even try the trick of folding in half vertically to loosen them up a bit.

I think I get what your saying. They can be fluffed out by flipping in half backwards (Plastic to Plastic) and placing your hands on either side of the insides palm to palm and then going front to back like you were warming your hands together. I tried it a few times when home, but there is no way it would fit into my pants after that :P They feel stiff at first anyway as the SAP content is about maxed out and is a pressed form within the diaper. I find that once you wear them they tend to automatically break apart where they need to though. :)

On 12/8/2015 at 11:49 AM, Pampertimmy said:

I just got a new case of Confidry 24/7. The plastic is different. They feel like Pampers before they went all cloth. Also the tapes are wider than they were before. I really like the changes. Has anyone else noticed this, or am I going crazy...er!

You are not dreaming, and you are not going crazy.

• 2 weeks later...