LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do people double diaper themselves?

NewAUDL85

• 2 weeks later...

I once saw the nurses at the retirement home get the diapers ready for my mother-in-law. They used a straight pin to poke holes through the shell of the inner diaper from front to back. I did not see the actual diapering occur but leaks did not seem to be a problem. Since I had to pickup and return my mother-in-law I was aware of this.

I tried the technique myself and as long as I did not flood the inner diaper, it worked. Poking the holes down the center of the inner diaper controlled where the flow to the outer diaper went. Flooding would result in leaks no matter what you wear, cloth or disposables, in my experience. Since disposables have a waterproof shell, plastic pants are little help ( although that is how I like to wear things). The outer diaper generally would get wet at the lowest point of course.How well the outer diaper wicked would be the important part.

For cloth diapers, double or triple, is how I like to go. I like the bulkiness and tightness in plastic pants. More cloth, less leaks...

• 4 weeks later...