LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

coping with being a diaper lover

When I was younger I felt the same way and I know this is common with others too. The easiest route is to take the diaper off when you are done if you feel compelled and work on seeing how quickly you can get past that feeling and get back to the desire to put a diaper on. On the one hand it's very hard to fight the urge to remove the diaper but trying to kindle the flame of desire shortly afterward is working "with" what you want, not against it. Good luck.

Hugs,

Freta

At your point in life, discretion and privacy can be difficult to come by. Further, there is the struggle between what you know you want sexually with what others want. These are challenges we all faced and struggled with. Because of the struggle, there can be pain, set backs and remorse. That is why I can give you specific advice or give you any other help than letting you know that many of us have been there and that this stays with you for the long haul. Knowing the destination, be careful of choices you make between where you are and where I am. There are others who can accept you as you are, but they aren't easy to find.

I agree that this is a very common scenario. Like others have said, take a diaper break when you feel like it, don't hate on yourself in any circumstance, and know you'll be wanting diapers again soon.

After I have my fun in diapers I'm usually kind of put of by the whole thing. To help myself out I change immediately and go on doing normal things and await the next diaper desire. In someways it's nice that I can diaper myself out be good for awhile and come back when I'm ready. It's a normal feeling and diapers will always be there so no worries.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/11/2015, 7:54:12, atnboy20 said:

After I have my fun in diapers I'm usually kind of put of by the whole thing. To help myself out I change immediately and go on doing normal things and await the next diaper desire. In someways it's nice that I can diaper myself out be good for awhile and come back when I'm ready. It's a normal feeling and diapers will always be there so no worries.

21 hours ago, Baby Brian said:

This is a good tip. To end the binge-purge cycle you have to stop yourself from purging when you no longer feel as interested. Alternatively you should also focus on preventing the binging by wearing a diaper as soon as you want to. This will help curb the greatest desires that always leads to the purge as well.

Good advice