LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boxers for diaper cover??

apdl32

okay so lately I notice the sagging and it was becoming annoying so I took a pair of my bf boxers to put on over while checking the mail as neighbors don't need to see my pampy and I notice I love how the tight spandex like ones hold up my diaper (I am female) anyone else ??

I do like yogas but even then it will still sag however I am loving the boxers I just bought

7 minutes ago, Anael said:

Guy boxers that fit loosely, as they are intended to, don't do a thing for DS (Diaper Sag).

1 minute ago, apdl32 said:

Haha you're welcome glad I did think of it only downside is boys boxer undies have da whole for his weewee if he isn't in diapers which I like because I don't have a weewee and I always wear diapers but I can look open the whole and see if I need a changing. These no have the weewee hole kinda disappointed but I'll take the look and feel and not sagging diapers over saggy ones anyday

Still here while checking out boxer briefs on amazon.

Yea but they are worth the trade

I got mine at TJmaxx 2pair 12.99 and the are the cool temp ones idk adidas makes them I noticed while wearing them today (after a few days of the new ones) when I wet or would walk and feel squishy it feels more like a cloth diaper also minimum noise as j wear disposables enjoy! Happy wetting

sweet happy for u tell me how u like them after a nights wear. Me I wake up sometimes during a bedwetting (diaper wetting really now) I just feel more secure idk what it is

I have put a pair of boxers over my diaper for years now. If you get the pair that has a large waist band it helps hold the diaper up. If you have a diaper with loud crinkle it hides some of that. and if you have kids around its hides the diaper.

1 hour ago, Dubious said:

why you need a "weewee" hole with a diaper underneath? :p

The wee wee hole is good to look to see how wet u r silly

I have a pair of boxer shorts left behind by my ex, and yeah, they're great for support or (very superficial) diaper cover. I don't go outside in them for any length of time, but I don't feel too uncomfortable standing in front of an uncurtained window in them.