LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suckers: pacifiers vs thumb

Thumb vs Pacifier  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which One Do You Prefer

• Thumb
    • Pacifier
    • Both Equally

A while ago I bought myself an adult pacifier, it's quite a nice novel device and it's soothing, great for hands free.

Apparently as a baby I wouldn't have a pacifier, I always went for thumbs and fingers. I only started getting into them when I was about 10 years old.

I enjoy both, but I think I've recently switched more to thumb sucking

Edited by Scootaloo1

I much prefer my paci over my thumb. I have one with a silicone nipple because I like the texture better than rubber and I'm not a fan of the taste of the rubber nipples. My bottle has a silicone nipple too.

Paci for me. I just find my arms get tired sucking my thumb. My paci is in my mouth all the time at home. I have almost left my house a few times with it still in because I'm so used to it. I sure it will happen some day.

Wow cool where did you venture off to?

I didn't venture too far. I went out to my truck to get the can of coffee I left in the truck.

I should take a drive one night with the pacifier in my mouth. Might do that tonight. Drive around this small town tonight with the pacifier in my mouth.

Once when I was traveling through Oklahoma a few years ago I did take my paci out of my shirt pocket and sucked on it.

But I took it out before I got to any traffic lights or wherever I needed to stop.

I always push for little ones to use pacifiers over fingers, hands, feet, clothing, random object within grasp.

Pacifiers can be regulated and kept sanitized for babies to use. If someone really likes the idea of fingers in mouth or w/e. I do allow it if they are cleaned first.

Like many of us have said, pacifiers are great for hands free:

I love sucking my thumb, but today I went for the pacifier when driving and made a little video :)

It didn't last very long because my phone was covering up the speedo and I need that so I don't get speeding tickets :D

Was technically made for a reply to a post made on Lilttlemixys tumblr but figured it's be appropriate to post here :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWzFW3PRSdo

^^^video here^^^^^

Edited by Scootaloo1

I bought 2 new pacifiers last week from pacifiersrus. They are out for delivery today according to the tracking.

The first one is a Hello Kitty one with a Nuk 5 silicone teat. The 2nd one is a pink glow in the dark one with a Nuk 7 silicone teat. I'm giddy with anticipation.