LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Archery season

Spanky

Many fond memories of sitting in quiet desperation until I can't hold it anymore, then slowly leaking into my diaper.

Have never been bothred while a deer was under my stand.

Baiting is illegal hear in PA. I think it was legal for a few years out by Philly only, but not now. Over the border in Ohio, you can bait.

I am looking forward to this weekend, going to try and go out and get me a buck. Bow season has been open for a few weeks up around here, so they are probably getting wise. Bringing my 12 Gauge.

Back when I hunted I wasn't diapering; just did the usual "no-human-scent" tricks :mellow: And it was and still is illegal to bait in season here ;) But you know, I always got thirsty hunting so I grabbed a small can of fruit juice on the rush out the door. Somehow it was always apple juice and sloppy me, I could never help from spilling half of it down the tree :whistling:

Don't blame me if you get nailed trying anything like this- you're on your own when the law is involved :o

Bettypooh

Baby Brian- yeah you can. What did you think Indians used to hunt pigs with? lol A couple sharpened broadheads and a nice compound bow can fairly easily pierce couple of boars

True, arrows and a lot of waiting/tracking for the pig to run off and eventually wear out.