LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

10/05/2015 Journal for All!

DailyDi

My day off today, so just relaxing. Did a couple of chores (mowed grass, cleaned bathroom, waterproofed boots). Just waiting for Monday night football to start. Then work tomorrow.

Wore a Dry 24/7 to bed last night. I am out of my favorites: the NorthShore Supreme. But expecting a 1/2 case of XP Medical A+ tomorrow because I wanted to give them another chance. Doesn't seem like a "what I'm doing today," but it is what is on my mind.

My inlaws are in town so I am spending as much time in the studio as possible - working on a couple new shows and a powerpoint presentation for another project.

Collecting the feedback that is coming in from the newest episode of the ABDLcast podcast. So far it is very encouraging and will make for a great feedback segment on the next show... which I am still trying to decide if we will make the show private, or not.

I wore a depends to bed last night just for the comfort. I have been using my paci at bedtime lately and I fell asleep Sunday with it in for the first time and last night also.

Yeaterday I ordered a new garbage disposal from Amazon and got a fantastic deal. The list price was $230 but I got it for $124. I also got free 2 day shipping by using a trial prime membership and I'm not paying sales tax which saves me more $$$$$. This will be my weekend project, hopefully it won't be too difficult.

As always I slept in plastic pants. For a while this morning I wore them and a plastic skirt under my white plastic apron...and again for a couple of hours before bedtime.

• DailyDi unfeatured this topic

Yesterday I got up about 6:30am, put on a Wings disposable diaper and immediatly wet it. Went on line to check the forums here and on Diapermates and spent a little time in the Chat room. Took off the wet diaper about 9:30am and started work on my indoor Halloween display. As mentioned in my other post today, I discovered I was missing the actual item in one of the pieces I had just bought so had to take a 45 minute trip to the store where I purchased it from. So, back on went another diaper for my trip! Today I need to go to WallMart and hopefully finish up on my indoor display. If it's sunny and warm enough, I have some touch up painting to try and get done on my car. It's also possible I may be called in to work for a few hours.