LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did something other than diapers bring you to the ABDL lifestyle?

This question has always been weighing on my mind for a long time now and after a discussion I had in the chat room last night, I wanted to reach out and see if there was anyone else who had a similar experience. Most every single bio about someone finding out they are ABDL has to do with them wanting to wear or wearing diapers. I have never related to this and for the most part, I had no interest in diapers until I realized I was an ABDL, and even then, my interest in diapers was only reflective of being an ABDL rather than having any active interest in diapers at all.

To keep things short and sweet, the catalyst to everything that led to me realizing I was an ABDL was baby wipes. From age 3 or 4 (I can't remember exactly), I was intoxicated by the smell of them to the point where I developed a very strong obsession with them that lasted through my high school years and almost ruled my life. It was so bizarre and I always told myself I was must be the biggest freak ever to be obsessed with something like baby wipes, but I was and fighting it only made it worse. My obsession has faded in recent years, which I credit as to I can buy them now and keep them in the apartment and daddy doesn't judge me and nobody except him knows about it in my real life (holy run-on sentence, batman), but having talked with so many people here for the last few years, all I ever hear is diapers, diapers, diapers. So now I really want to ask: did anyone come to be ABDL by something that WASN'T diapers? Or am I really just the only one?

rubber panties and litttle girl things

I'm interested though in your obsession with baby wipes. You don't have to answer if you don't wanna, I'm just curious. What was your obsession towards? Touching them, smelling them? How did that almost rule your life? I've been quite fond of a few smells myself, to the point of wanting to seek them out, but I don't think I'd ever been so strongly attracted to them as you.

Edited by minachan16

While I'm not really abdl I am most certainly a plastic pants lover, or maybe I should say a plastic lover as I love to wear about anything made of soft viinyl plastic. But it was definitely plastic pants that brought me to this website. After reading people's stories about how they became attracted to plastic pants, or to diapers, or for that matter to cross-dressing, it seems to me that there's almost more in common among these areas of interest than there are differences, and that whatever the particular item that each of us loves to wear, it's matter of chance which we end up with. I suspect that we all have a particular turn of mind, or our brains are wired in a certain way that allows us to enjoy these experiences that most people are simply unaware of or uninterested in.

Rubber Pants.

Yeah: But was your blankie a piece of a rubber sheet that you could smell before you saw it?

It was the way that soft vinyl plastic feels against my skin that hooked me, way back when I was a little kid. I saw plastic aprons, raincoats, shower curtains, and tablecloths before I ever really knew about plastic panties. A diaper-shaped panty I made from a plastic bathroom window curtain was actually the first plastic panty I wore, at about 12. It wasn't until I got online 20 years or so ago that I found out about adult-size plastic panties - since then I've gotten more than a hundred.

Whatever other plastic things I'm wearing, I'll nearly always be wearing plastic panties under them. Sleeping in them gives me a relaxation I can't get any other way - I fall asleep more easily, sleep better, and wake up feeling better. I haven't slept without them more than four or five nights in the last 8 years.

Do you wear it under your diaper?

I think you can drop the "Just Curious" and decide to stay

Edited by Christine Daryleanne

No, I don't wear diapers....

I think "Just Curious" was picked from a menu. If the menu had "Plastic lover" I'd have picked that.

Edited by vvp39

Things can be made so that it can be put under a diaper and you can still wet. Although you will need to be in a vertical (standing, kneeling, etc) to do so.This was used in the realy 1950's with little girls who were thought to be lazy (and usually were) and also as a part of diaper punishment. When I was 5 years old, my aunt threatened to "put a rubber diaper"on me. I was tempted to challenge her but what if I was wrong. When I was 7, I found out that I would have been

Toilets and potties mainly, and plastic pants too. Toileting has been one of my favourite pastimes as far back as I can remember. I'm not into scat play or anything too bizarre, just making the most of what is a naturally pleasurable activity, in as many different and interesting ways as possible. By the time I was about 10, I was actively exploring all the options e.g. squatting in the bushes like a little girl, sitting on a bucket, using a bed pan etc. I don't know where the interest originally came from, there were certainly some memorable moments during childhood that might have created the underlying desire.

In the process I discovered that doing it in a nappy was the most convenient and enjoyable of all, and started to make a regular thing of it, buying toddler nappies at first, then adult ones. During my early teens I realised that wearing nappies - at first just a neat way of dealing with my body waste - was a good reason to get myself a bunch of plastic pants, and put a waterproof sheet on the bed, and generally act girly and little. I think there was a definite precedent for the plastic pants, because when I was a toddler I used to be dressed in some rather extravagant plastic bloomers and outfits, although I don't recall specific pleasures from that at the time. The combination of my inner little girl being allowed to wear fun waterproof things and to relieve herself in them without a care in the world - I haven't looked back

Edited by Paxe
expanded and corrected
  • 2 weeks later...

This question has always been weighing on my mind for a long time now and after a discussion I had in the chat room last night, I wanted to reach out and see if there was anyone else who had a similar experience. Most every single bio about someone finding out they are ABDL has to do with them wanting to wear or wearing diapers. I have never related to this and for the most part, I had no interest in diapers until I realized I was an ABDL, and even then, my interest in diapers was only reflective of being an ABDL rather than having any active interest in diapers at all.

To keep things short and sweet, the catalyst to everything that led to me realizing I was an ABDL was baby wipes. From age 3 or 4 (I can't remember exactly), I was intoxicated by the smell of them to the point where I developed a very strong obsession with them that lasted through my high school years and almost ruled my life. It was so bizarre and I always told myself I was must be the biggest freak ever to be obsessed with something like baby wipes, but I was and fighting it only made it worse. My obsession has faded in recent years, which I credit as to I can buy them now and keep them in the apartment and daddy doesn't judge me and nobody except him knows about it in my real life (holy run-on sentence, batman), but having talked with so many people here for the last few years, all I ever hear is diapers, diapers, diapers. So now I really want to ask: did anyone come to be ABDL by something that WASN'T diapers? Or am I really just the only one?

i think I like you came here via a different path. Perhaps not the same. But to me diapers are just a small part of an attention I enjoy.

My first fetish love was accidents. Which I still really enjoy. I am trying to figure out who I am to a smallish degree.

A major curiosity, possibly the the point of obsession, with baby toys (especially extra soft/cuddly things and suckable/chewable things), bottles, baby food, playpens, and cribs all came before diapers for me as far as "stuff". I've never really felt that my diapers fall under "obsession". They're necessary (both physically from incontinence and emotionally), but definitely not what I recognized as something that I needed at first.

I developed a big diaper fetish as a child and into my teens, but it was my interaction with the online and local community that brought me to experiment with being an adult baby and ageplay.

While diapers are certainly a centerpiece for many abdl's, I've found that about half of my friends do not wear, or have no interest in diapers at all. It isn't part of their play and that just shows you how many different ways one can approach being an abdl.

Pacifiers were a part of it, but mostly it was going through an extremely stressful time in my life and just letting myself regress as a stress break. The pacifiers came after that, and only much later did diapers get added into the mix.

I came to learning I liked diapers because of a few things. I really enjoy being spanked and the more stories i read the more i saw involved diapers. the second was i guess an excuse to my bf to buy me diapers. (this part is kinda odd and personal) but i couldn't