LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Confessed to girlfriend I'm a DL

tehse7en

You can't make someone like something. If she doesn't enjoy the fetish or doesn't want to try it there isn't many ways to make her.

The usual things to do is to make sure you are doing something you may not necessarily like for her, keep communication lines open but also not to bring it up too much. If you bring it up too much you will end up annoying her and driving her further away.

It seems from what you wrote she wouldn't mind you wearing even if she isn't involved. I would suggest wearing discreetly around her if you think she would be OK with it, and slowly introducing it. She doesn't sound like the type of person happy to jump straight into things like this so exposing slowly and gently might be a good idea.

However, like I said at the start, if she doesn't like this fetish and it is a big turn off for her or she just wants nothing to do with it, it is probably unlikely she will change her mind.

Good luck.

Guest inloveanddiapers

Hello! I sympathize with you and with your girlfriend, as well. Joey and I have taken the last few years to get to where we are now, which is openly talking about diapers and what they mean to each of us, among several other things. We had to talk a lot about old grudges and forgive each other for those and work on other areas of our relationship before we could even have a casual conversation about diapers. It takes time, it takes effort, it takes endless patience and forgiveness and love. Honestly I've got to say that telling her was a great step, and obviously you're not going to push the subject on her when she clearly is cold to the idea right now. I would say that you've got realize that you've made diapers an indirect ultimatum, and that can be hurtful to a girl who doesn't know what you're doing or why. Let her in on what you're doing, don't be shady and secretive, and let her know that you love her and that you are showing her these things because you take her seriously as a partner. If she goes online herself to attempt to see what you see, she's gonna see all the stuff you don't like and the things you don't care about and she's going to be overwhelmed and scared and intimidated, and even more confused. When you've come to a good point in the diaper conversation, let her know that you want to let her see the kinds of things you do like, and present them in a positive fun way.

I know that saying this, is bolting the stable door when the horse has bolted.

When I used to go on a date in my 20's/30's, I always wore a nappy and plastic pants.

If "play" got serious, they would be found, questions asked and I would explain that they were a precaution, that I liked to wear them because I felt safe and then admitted to being a bedwetter.

Only a few, 10%, left and I saw about 75% again, but the way girls tell each other everything, there were probably others who heard and always chose someone else.

"LOVE" is put there to blind you to each other's faults, long enough to knock the rough edges off each other, but sometimes there are just too many too rough edges.

Hello! I sympathize with you and with your girlfriend, as well. Joey and I have taken the last few years to get to where we are now, which is openly talking about diapers and what they mean to each of us, among several other things. We had to talk a lot about old grudges and forgive each other for those and work on other areas of our relationship before we could even have a casual conversation about diapers. It takes time, it takes effort, it takes endless patience and forgiveness and love. Honestly I've got to say that telling her was a great step, and obviously you're not going to push the subject on her when she clearly is cold to the idea right now. I would say that you've got realize that you've made diapers an indirect ultimatum, and that can be hurtful to a girl who doesn't know what you're doing or why. Let her in on what you're doing, don't be shady and secretive, and let her know that you love her and that you are showing her these things because you take her seriously as a partner. If she goes online herself to attempt to see what you see, she's gonna see all the stuff you don't like and the things you don't care about and she's going to be overwhelmed and scared and intimidated, and even more confused. When you've come to a good point in the diaper conversation, let her know that you want to let her see the kinds of things you do like, and present them in a positive fun way.

If acceptance isn't enough then you may have some trouble.

I don't think it is selfish to want and ask for acceptance from your partner. But expecting her to wear for you might be a little too much, if she just isn't into it then she isn't into it.

Of course I do. She actually humored me on Valentines day and wore for me and it drove me insane. I hoped with time she would show some more interest but does not. I cant changed that, and I lover her very much so I won't push her. However she has become more accepting now. She knows when the family is not around, or I go camping alone, or sometimes I wear at night....and most days I wear at work.....And she accepts that, even washes my onsies.

If I was young and had it to do over I would look for an openly DL girl, but what are the chances I would find an ideal mate in such a small population?

Another thing about love is that if you add open and honest communication to it, you can find a way to work through almost anything :) But you must always realize that you cannot change anyone except yourself- even your life's partner- and that sometimes you cannot get what you want from them :( But that's where the communications comes in to solve the problem. An old friend of mine had a wonderful wife who would not perform oral sex which he liked. On his persisting she said he could get that from someone else and she wouldn't mind, but that he had to stop there- anything else and she would be gone in a flash. He did and she did- what a fool my friend was for losing such a wonderful partner simply to have sex once with another woman :bash: With open and honest communication some kind of solution can be found, just remember to stick to what is agreed to and do not push it any further because if you do you may lose it all :crybaby:

Bettypooh