LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disney World Confirmation

There had been debate before, does Disney World have adult diapers or not. I can tell you today I had a very wet pullup on and did not bring a change. I went into First Aid and explained to them that I have MS and my MS causes incontinence. I explained that my pullup was on the verge of leaking and was wondering if there was a place that I could buy a new pad. They said "well I only have diapers, is that OK?" I said yes that would be fine. She brought out 2 diapers 1 M white wings, and 1 L blue wings. I told her the M may not fit but could I try it anyway. she said yes take both of them. Fortunately the M did fit so I had 2 for the day. There was no charge for these diapers. I am a season pass holder that lives 5 min from the gates of Disney. I will no longer take in my own changes. Next stop Downtown Disney to see if they have them.

Cool that they are prepared... but that's one freebie I'll never get to take advantage of. Can't see myself ever wanting to deal with that kind of crowd and can't do much rides anymore due to dizzy issues.

I'd be too embarrassed to ask :blush: After a lot of living experience I now always keep certain things which may be necessary within reach, and after some unexpected incidents, that includes an extra diaper if I'm going to be wearing anywhere long enough to possible reach capacity. Ain't taking any chances. But if it was that or nothing, I'd ask.

The last time I went to an amusement park was before I started wearing so there were a lot of restroom breaks involved and as was usual back then half resulted in time wasted for a few dribbles :mellow: Life is better in diapers B)

Bettypooh