LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best diaper for me?

When i was in high school I wore abena M3 and S4, i was fairly small at 125lbs and 30 inch, I never had any problems with abena (i only wore becose i sleep in class - dont do this.)

But it depends on your needs and why you ware diapers, if its for fun then ware goodnights, if you need them use something better so you dont need to explane leaks

Same here, given the size you say you are, neither of them will fit you. You may be able to squeeze into one but they certainly will not fit you properly. You're still young so you're probably still afraid someone will notice you wearing one and that's the reason you want them to be small right?. Trust me, they don't notice.

I wear a Confidry 24/7 to work every day in a quite office setting. The only person who knows is the one I told. People really do not notice what we believe is utterly obvious. You're an adult now and you get to choose the kind of "underwear" you want to use. Don't worry about what someone else might think and just wear the size you need.

Obviously, a plastic tape on diaper will be better for most anyone wanting to actually use them. If you're not really incontinent then you will probably flood your diapers too. A cloth like pull on diaper is not made to handle more than light incontinence so you may want to consider using something that will still work ok enough without leaking, while still being somewhat discrete.

I would recommend Molicare Supers (If you don't mind them being purple), Abena X-plus, or Xpmedical's Absorbency plus. When you're ready for a big boy diaper then try out Northshore Supreme or Confidry 24/7. They both hold a ton and are hard to make leak.

Also remember, a thick diaper is more discrete than a thin one that has leaked.

• 2 weeks later...

I have tried several kinds but have switched to Depends Silhouette Active for several reasons. First, I have minimal to negligible leakage but shields won't do. I hate all the excess padding in regular Depends which can show thru my pants. I just wanted a really slim diaper designed for moderate absorbency. These were it. Second, this product was designed for active adult women and