LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

AB Targeted website

I recently made a website targeted at non sexual abs since i couldn't find anything like it. We don't mean to exclude dls but the intent of the site is to be unique, non sexual and target genuine abs. If your both ab and dl you are certainly welcome to come join the fun however our rules still must be abide by.

Rules are simple: No sexual chat, references or content or anything of that nature is aloud, this includes violent or intentional direct humiliation. Depending on the severity you may be ban

Having had a look the first thing I would say is I'm immediately put off by the pictures of actual children. I get that there is no sexual content on there but it still feels dodgy to me, to an outsider it probably looks worse.

Your "about" has some interesting ideas about ABs and what they are and what they aren't which puts me off personally but I can't speak for others there. It just strikes me as elitism when people start talking about "True ABs" ie. Ones who don't have any sexual element. I think you will also find that limits your potential membership a lot.

Not helping the potentially small target audience is having separate forums and chat for littles and parents (though since I haven't signed up I couldn't see what the forum or chat actually looked like).

I do actually like the general layout of the site, it is clear there is still work to be done to get everything online and working properly but the site is clearly still in its infancy (pun absolutely, fully intended!). You might also want to have a tab there telling you the rules. I know you said here about it being totally non-sexual but I'm not sure how clear that actually is on the site... From personal experience if the rules aren't 100% clear and easy to see then they will be ignored, they are sometimes ignored anyway but that is besides the point! Also is it 18+ only? Even if you say it entirely non-sexual, if you let minors in it can lead to... Issues.

---

Also one little mini-rant:

I hate the phrase "triggering", especially when applied in the context you used it in your "about" page. If someone is legitimately triggered by something then they need to be exposed to it not hidden away from it. If you have something that "triggers" you then you have a problem mentally and need to seek help with it, you also need to slowly expose yourself to it so that you learn to disassociate whatever triggers you from negative feelings. I abhor the idea online (mainly tumblr) that triggers are something to be respected or be proud of.

For the longest time, I had things that caused me a lot of bother in terms of "triggers", it isn't healthy and hinders recovery from trauma to avoid the triggers rather than help it.

/End of Rant

Wow thanks for the reply. very enlightening in some areas and i respect that. I can see whatyou mean by an outsider put of view i guess it makes sense. I will definitely consider that being changed. As far as the about section i am aware that it limits audience but that's ok because its still helping so many people. Also its not like others cant enjoy the site as well. its really easy rule to follow and when they wish to not follow them they could just open a tab on another site that supports it. I agree separating can be a pain but its not forced. each chat is just going to be geared differently as far as features go. Thanks for compliment on style and lol i use that pun to.

I 100% agree with the rules tab. i will work on that asap. i have them outlined above the chats (must be registered to enter and see) but i think a clear separate page is a essential. I was planning to allow teens to because theres not really a place for them but please explain more to me. im not aware of the issues since theres no sexual content.

As far as you rant i apologize. you make very valid points. i will definitely be modifying it after discussing with my admins.

I think that triggers can also be great though. i think it just depends on the scenario

Well whether your site is sexual or not is irrelevant when people see that it is fetish based. If it gets looked into by authorities it may end up shut down since if they consider it inappropriate (bearing in mind what they see as inappropriate is likely a lot different to what I or others might think). Websites with adult content have to do a certain amount of effort to keeping minors out.

There are also a lot of 18+ people who would not be comfortable with minors in there with them, even if nothing sexual was discussed. It may also be difficult to enforce the no sexual content, especially if your chat and/or forum allows PMs. Then you have the possibility of adults soliciting minors for sexual things that you can't/won't see and it opens that can of worms back up. I believe ADISC used to allow minors but had to alter their policy a couple of years ago.

I mean if it is your site you can do whatever you like with it, I'm just giving some advice, I've been around the ABDL block and seen a lot of sites come and go.

Well everyone here already knows I'm all for it. I believe there probably are a bunch of others who would like chatting without the topic reverting back to sex and pedophilia.

Well whether your site is sexual or not is irrelevant when people see that it is fetish based. If it gets looked into by authorities it may end up shut down since if they consider it inappropriate (bearing in mind what they see as inappropriate is likely a lot different to what I or others might think). Websites with adult content have to do a certain amount of effort to keeping minors out.

There are also a lot of 18+ people who would not be comfortable with minors in there with them, even if nothing sexual was discussed. It may also be difficult to enforce the no sexual content, especially if your chat and/or forum allows PMs. Then you have the possibility of adults soliciting minors for sexual things that you can't/won't see and it opens that can of worms back up. I believe ADISC used to allow minors but had to alter their policy a couple of years ago.

I mean if it is your site you can do whatever you like with it, I'm just giving some advice, I've been around the ABDL block and seen a lot of sites come and go.

I'm not sure how often you have been in chat (actually I know it isn't much, if at all!) I don't think we talk about "sex and pedophilia" nearly as much as you might think... In fact, it is very rarely talked about except for in PM if people are looking for that sort of thing.

Except of course your argument isn't really valid on this topic. The OP has already said anyone who feels diapers are a fetish isn't welcome there. That would obviously filter out the whole point of your argument from the very beginning. What's left would actually be a perfect site for all conversations from both children and adults alike. Of course, moderators would be needed to ensure it remains this way. ADISC had that minors problem simply because pedos were allowed to hang around their chat (as was evident from the post of a few of those members). Whit that in mind, it's no wonder they had that problem.

As for the chat here;

A whole post wasted because of the semantics of the word fetish... Regardless of what you or I think an outside authority would look at it as one and would scrutinize it as such no matter how much you might argue it isn't. Still probably best not to try and start the same argument again, you knew exactly what I meant bringing it up is just trying to start an argument.

free wix site was intended to just start us off. after i get a domain i know how to code in what i want so no worries there. Of course we are low on content. its a new site. As far as authorities go i see your point to a degree but i think it is clearly specified what the site is for and what it isn't. I have made apps for mobile phones that need content ratings and such and if needed il set up a firm clear terms of service specifying such in a way that i wouldn't be able to be shut down.

A whole post wasted because of the semantics of the word fetish... Regardless of what you or I think an outside authority would look at it as one and would scrutinize it as such no matter how much you might argue it isn't. Still probably best not to try and start the same argument again, you knew exactly what I meant bringing it up is just trying to start an argument.

Not semantics in the least. The op has already said no sex allowed. Per the very definition of the word, a fetish is sexual. Ergo, anyone who believes their diapers is a fetish- is.... not.... allowed.

As for any outside authority looking at the site. Per the op's own web rules, those authorities won't see anything that even would make them scrutinize the chat or the site in the first place. Why you seems so certain they will is just not making sense. You do realize that conversing with a minor is NOT in its self an offense right?

Not semantics in the least. The op has already said no sex allowed. Per the very definition of the word, a fetish is sexual. Ergo, anyone who believes their diapers is a fetish- is.... not.... allowed.

As for any outside authority looking at the site. Per the op's own web rules, those authorities won't see anything that even would make them scrutinize the chat or the site in the first place. Why you seems so certain they will is just not making sense. You do realize that conversing with a minor is NOT in its self an offense right?

Firstly, saying a

I doubt any authorities will care about the use of pictures of kids there - though I don't think it is appropriate and scares even the 15% AB in me away - just have no interest in being associated with a diaper website that uses such images for what is clearly an adult subject.

Yeah, I'm not really sure about what Santiago said either. In terms of numbers I would say there are a heck of a lot more non-sexual threads compared to sexual ones, and the ones that are sexual are usually pretty obvious and easily avoided if you don't want to see that type of thing. As for chat, it is rarely if ever overly sexual in main chat. Normally people have the decency if they want to get involved in a sexual RP or something to take it to PM. If they don't they are usually asked to. Even then though I can probably count how many times I have had to ask people to do that on one hand in all my time being a regular.

I do wonder if the site is a solution to a problem that doesn't exist but I don't know, I am often a terrible judge of what works and what doesn't. As long as it doesn't harm you financially or anything it is worth setting it up and seeing what happens I would say.

I am in chat A LOT and I have seen Brian come in roughly once, for a few seconds when everything on the site was down bar the chat room... So I'm not sure how you can come up with a figure like 25% of the time it is sexual when it is blatantly false. Though it does start to make a few other things make sense.

Going back to Santiago, images of actual babies on ABDL sites is a really dodgy thing to have, there are certainly no positives from it but lots of potential negatives. Even if the authorities don't care there are still other things you have to think about. Pictures of babies on a site like that may bring in bad elements, we have had a few come here that have been banned as soon as we find them whose interest is a little too much in the B of AB, having pictures like that on your front page would only encourage them. There are also bad connotations, one of the only sites I know with kids on the front page is a company selling nappies that has a very, very bad reputation and I won't mention their name here.

When you have minors on a site mixing with adults you have to become ultra vigilant for adults looking for children. It is a sad thing, but one you would have to be totally on top of. Kids are impressionable and sometimes will trust the wrong person. One of them goes missing the police check records and see your site then there is an avalanche of trouble coming. If the site gets big then it would be impossible to keep track of what is happening and then you get in trouble. It may sound alarmist but if you run a website these are the things you need to look out for. I remember when I was much younger and visited other chat rooms like teen specific ones (I would have been 16-17) or the old DPF in its dying days, it was almost like honeypots for creepy older guys looking for younger people.

I'm an asexual AB, and my AB tendencies have and always will be 100% non sexual. Having said that though, it's still inappropriate to post children on an AB website. As much as we feel like we're little, society perceives us as adults and you need to respect that. Seeing pictures of children on an AB website only feeds the pedophilic stigma more. Though I'm not a danger to kids, nor are you, you have to respect the fears of those who don't understand and try to eliminate any negative assumptions. Posting babies on your website does the exact opposite. What do they even have to do with us and our community? Leave actual children out of the equation. Including them makes absolutely no sense. What makes sense is incorporating ACTUAL ABs and pictures that are relevant to our community into your website, not children who have literally nothing to do with this. It only comes off as creepy, and as a non sexual AB, I'm completely put off by it.

If you change all of that, though, I have no doubts that people, including myself will be very interested in the website.

Why are we hosting an argument thread for another site? The dude clearly has a very specific POV, so those of us who don't agree with it, don't have to go there, but why make drama here?

When your site is #1 and commands such a large audience, it becomes the "town hall" for AB-dom. It goes with being "the DPF of the twenty first century". Consider it the sincerest form of flattery and a high compliment. Did you see us complaining when we found out that some of the material from RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME had been outright copied? No, we BRAGGED about it

Edited by Christine Daryleanne
typo

I feel sorrow for all of the teen babies out there that everyone is turning their backs against. Have you all forgotten what it was like to be a real teen? Don't you remember what it was like for your own selves liking diapers and being all alone? Why then would you do that to someone else?

I totally get, and totally agree, that under 18 and adult sexuality should never be mixed- ever. But why though, would you automatically exclude under 18 and NOT sexual- especially when that

Because if you mix under 18s and over 18s on sites like this, it doesn't matter what it looks like to people here, it is what it looks like to people outside the fetish that is the issue. The people that can shut down websites and the general public who don't need anymore reason to think we are deviants than they already get.

Teens can still see all the content on this site, they are just asked not to sign up until they are 18. They can clearly see they are not alone by looking here and other places, they don't need to sign up to see there are others like them.

Not to mention it doesn't matter if it is non-sexual to them. Once you let kids on you will start to get people messaging them regardless, with bad intentions. You only need to see the end of DPF to see what happens in that regard.