LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers so boring

Dubious

I'll start with writing that I still wear them now and then and I am wearing one right now and the rest of the weekend

But that's not really my point

Pictures does nothing for me and videos is just meh!

Everything is just stuck on repeat, so guess I'm getting old

I have seen everything and read every story, real or fake

I wear diapers cause I like the security it gives, like today when I went to a birthday party where there was no toilets nearby (outdoors)

Diapers is also my stress relief as I sometimes get the urge to just let it go and then its either to run to toilet and get out a drop or wear padding

Guess the thing I'm missing is social real life contact with other ABDLs, but then there is that problem with none living near me...

I haven't tried it but I see no appeal to me for self-bondage. For me anyway, the appeal is to have someone else in control, not for me to not have control. That difference is not so subtle ;) But to each their own, and there are several good easy ways to work self-bondage.

Diapers are no different that anything else 'new' that you do; the initial excitement fades away as you go along. For me it was replaced by a feeling of calmness and security far stronger than I had felt before with anything else. As good as that has been I wouldn't trade it for anything, but now if I seek excitement it has to come from somewhere else :( I've tried every aspect of diapering that appeals to me at all and there's simply nothing big left for me to to explore. I'm not complaining- it's been a great journey and I wouldn't change a thing if I had to re-live it other than starting earlier.

All of my life is better in diapers and that now has to be enough- and for me it is. Very few other things have touched so much of my life so nicely so that's what comes to mind when I think about diapers, and in that they will always hold a special appeal to me

• 3 weeks later...

I

Guess the thing I'm missing is social real life contact with other ABDLs, but then there is that problem with none living near me...

Sometimes activities with non ABDL people, who understand you, are more rewarding than beinig around ABDLs, who have not reached their self acceptance level. E.g. wearing diapers at home is pretty boring.

seriously you should give it a rest... this community isn't even comparable to gay acceptance. You can wear your diapers till hearts content and and no one is denying you a marriage license. You are seriously on the verge of someone seriously being offended many of our gay brothers and sisters on this site and in general.

I really never got into AB fetish as much I did as DL side. For me it's the diaper I'm attracted too and I love the outfits but I don't want my little to be Little Like... If you know what I mean... I guess a diapered submissive would be a good word for that.

I think it is the same with all things, ABDL included, that if you indulge in it a lot you will get bored and lose interest in it. I can go weeks or months without wearing and not think twice about it.

I probably should wear more often though since Alice likes it and it can lead to... "Fun" :blush: