LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

new to boosters

drnkrdnck

I like my disposables thick, but double diapering made it to bulky in the back. So I finally got around to trying some boosters(northshore). I got samples of the XL contoured and regular L, I also have northshore's diaper. The large seemed kinda meh, but the XL seemed to be what I was looking for. But they don't go the entire length of the diaper(wtf), I can't pull it up all the way in the front because the wings will stick put by the leg gathers in the crotch. I cut it in half and put both pieces in the front and omg for me it's damn near perfect. I can't wait to see how much it will hold.

Rusty pins, that's the same impression I got as well. If you're looking for that added bulk, then a booster would be perfect. Personally though, I've found if you're looking for better absorbency then your better off just getting a better diaper. (since it's often cheaper this way at least).

Of course, if you're already using the best diapers you can possibly get, yet still need more absorbency, then yeah a booster of some sort would make sense. I personally am a side sleeper, and even with using confidry24/7, I will still will leak overnight. I've found that a size 1 pampers baby diaper works best to prevent those leaks (the small size is needed to fit between the leak guards of my Dry diaper). The reason being is that the baby diaper has its own set of leak guards, where a booster pad doesn't. The baby diapers are also cheaper yet more absorbent too, so I'd recommend them instead.

So a thought hit me as I usually do use baby diapers, although I am lost on Brian's fit of a size 1, I put a huggies size 6 inside my Molicares and I wear smalls, and it fits nicely inside the leak guards :huh: anyway instead of cutting them in half and all the mess that would cause, why not just fold it in half?

So a thought hit me as I usually do use baby diapers, although I am lost on Brian's fit of a size 1, I put a huggies size 6 inside my Molicares and I wear smalls, and it fits nicely inside the leak guards :huh: anyway instead of cutting them in half and all the mess that would cause, why not just fold it in half?

Picture attached to better show what I mean. I would slide my penis into the pocket this creates, and would be pointed straight up when the diaper is tapped on. This orientation has proven really effective to stop any leaks and allows my adult diaper to slowly absorb and distribute my pee quite effectively.

Because it would have made to much sense and would be easier. Doh.

Just a little update, the XL pad holds alot. Even though I (like a dumb ass) cut the XL pad instead of folding it, it didn't separate at all even when soaked. I'm currently trying the 2 large pads, even though my initial impression was blah I'm quite impressed with them. I gave them a massive flood and it was almost like I didn't even wet them. The XL look much thicker than the larges, but the large pad holds a lot. I'm thinking I'll order some larges instead of the xl's.

Picture attached to better show what I mean. I would slide my penis into the pocket this creates, and would be pointed straight up when the diaper is tapped on. This orientation has proven really effective to stop any leaks and allows my adult diaper to slowly absorb and distribute my pee quite effectively.