LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The computer advised me to update Adobe this morning, clicked on it and it all just happened.

Several other things need updating, but "Step 1, Open the Installer"

Usually an installer is what you download as the .exe file in the update process.

Depends on what browser your using, but whichever it is held in your "Download" Folder which can be accessed from the sidebar menu or from the "My Computer" :) If you are using Firefox as a browser it would be on the top right menu "Down Arrow" pointer next to your homepage icon.

Edited by Repaid1

I use FireFox, but for downloads I use a purchased program called Internet Download Manager that lets me download specified filetypes to specific folders of my choice and creation. Also after a download a box comes up to "open" , "open folder" or "close" that lets me run an .exe file if I want. IDM has a browser plugin

Ultimately it doesn't really matter where you put it. I generally locate them in the default downloads folder, or just right on the desktop. Once you're done installing the program just go to that folder/location and delete the installer.

Well, I also download many pdf's, zip's and especially vids. If I put them all in one folder, I would NEVER be able to find the new one among all the ones that were there before. This way, I just go to the folder for the specific filetype download and pick it out and move it to it's final destination. Often pdf's are user guides, in which case it can go to any one of about 4 folders (grpahics, audio, video or a general pdf folder). Plus I often keep original downloads as back-ups

Well, I also download many pdf's, zip's and especially vids. If I put them all in one folder, I would NEVER be able to find the new one among all the ones that were there before. This way, I just go to the folder for the specific filetype download and pick it out and move it to it's final destination. Often pdf's are user guides, in which case it can go to any one of about 4 folders (grpahics, audio, video or a general pdf folder). Plus I often keep original downloads as back-ups

You can sort files by date by clicking at the top of

What does NOT come with that piece of schlockware? The other day I got an Italian grinder at Subway. Sure enough, hiding under one of the pieces of provalone was the miserable ASK toolbar; just waiting for me

That is why I do a custom install