LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What About Cartoon Panties?

Kari

I don't know if I am the only one here, but I wanted to ask everyone elses opinion.

As well as being a D/L ever since I was potty trained, I have developed a strong fetish for panties.:wub: Especially "cutsey" cartoon cotton panties with characters like Care Bears or Winnie the Pooh. I don't know why but I like to collect them and they are getting easier to find in the adult "intimates" sections as well as online. I want to know if others are into this as well, or what your feeling may be on it.

Sometimes I miss being able to wear panties, its just not the same when you stretch them over a nappy :(

When I used to wear them, most of mine were plain. I think if I could wear them again I would definately go for the cute cartoony ones :P

I'm onto it now! I never really came across adult, size 7 panties, cartoon or theme character panties. They sound exciting. Probably have colored trim and all too. Well, add something else to the wish list.

Before i was stuck in diapers 24/7 i had some size 8 panties of Strawberry Shortcake, Carebears, and Hello Kitty. I got them off ebay, you may still be able to find some yet.

I wish you luck ^_^

Here are my favs; Care Bear panties and Luvs diapers. Does this make me a freak? :unsure:

I got these off of eBay :P

Not panties, but I love cartoon and fun printed briefs and diaper covers. As a child I always had plain white briefs and since my teens I have been in diapers.. so fashionable undies are something I never had, so enjoy them now.

• 1 year later...
Guest John_Q_Sample

Those undies with the fun cartoon prints are making a big comeback nowadays... check out stores like Hot Topic... I guess the young punk rockers like our retro entertainment... Hello Kitty seems to be everywhere!

Ahhh that was, well almost a year old post, heck with it, Sunshine your in charge!!!! B):P:huh:

I'm still around, and still collecting cartoon panties.

Thanks for reviving an old post. :)

• 2 months later...

Sometimes I miss being able to wear panties, its just not the same when you stretch them over a nappy :(

When I used to wear them, most of mine were plain. I think if I could wear them again I would definately go for the cute cartoony ones :P

I miss them too :crybaby: I used to have the cuteist pink bikinis with little hearts on them :wub:

Guest John_Q_Sample

Why don't you just buy larger ones and wear over your diapers? I never leave the house without boxers over my diaper- it cuts down on the crinkle of disposables and aids in hiding the diaper if your shirt goes up in back while bending down. And as a guy, I can tell ya there is nothing cuter than a girl with cartoon and heart panties over her diaper! Except for maybe those lacy rhumba pants...

Why don't you just buy larger ones and wear over your diapers? I never leave the house without boxers over my diaper- it cuts down on the crinkle of disposables and aids in hiding the diaper if your shirt goes up in back while bending down. And as a guy, I can tell ya there is nothing cuter than a girl with cartoon and heart panties over her diaper! Except for maybe those lacy rhumba pants...

I agree Rhumba pants are very sexy :whistling:

Cause cute bikinis aren't cute over diapers. And I'm a poor college student :( Besides, my girlfriend says my diapers are cute anyway :P