LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetting Hypnosis Download

to get the best bang for your buck, i'd say

make an appointment with a real hypnotist

in your area. but first ask them if they would

do such a session. being pro's in their field,

they have a much higher success rate. they

also customize everything just for you.

the files from Warpmymind inplant the ideal that it is OK to do what the file suggests. After listening to some several times I did fine it much easier to wet while in bed, but have not woke up in a wet diaper.

Last I checked Warpmymind had gone as a pay site. :biker_h4h:

the files from Warpmymind inplant the ideal that it is OK to do what the file suggests. After listening to some several times I did fine it much easier to wet while in bed, but have not woke up in a wet diaper.

Last I checked Warpmymind had gone as a pay site. :biker_h4h:

He is charging for new files, but the older ones are still free. You do have to register.

I'm also cheap and don't want to pay for something I may or may not get, especially when I have to pay on-line.

On that point, I can tell you that Socalab is a reliable, trustworthy guy who will not rip you off. See...

http://socalab.250x.com/

I am not testifying that his CDs work, mind you. Actually I have not had the opportunity to a) use the CDs extensively after buying, or B) fully implement the regime to accompany the CD program.

But as for whether you will receive what you paid for, don't worry, you are not dealing with DPF (etc) here. He is meticulous regarding honesty. If you give him your money, you will get his product.

Stef, some have a trigger word. Overall I don’t think listening to one of these files is going to make you incontinent regardless of how many times you listen. Like I said earlier it may make it easier to do what you wish but that’s all.

Good luck and stay wet, Loveable

There was one tape set I bought off Ebay. I don't actually recall what the tape name was, as I threw half of it out in a purge, and was never able to find anothe copy of it.

I did record both tapes onto one tape, and I've lost that, so I'm not a happy camper at all.

This tape did NOT make me incon, nor did it even try to. But, it DID, and in a big way, bring back my ability to do baby talk, to suck on a baba like a baby, not an adult drinking a baba, to move like a baby, like they would lying down, and to curl my hands and stuff. During this tape, I really DID feel like a baby, and there wasn't really too much talking on it.

I wish I could find another copy of this tape set. It was truly awesome.

Gary

Warpmymind is good. I've also ordered cds from Socalab. However, the best results I've had have been from self-hypnosis, i.e., just telling myself over and over as I fall asleep that it's ok to wet the bed, that it's good to wet the bed.

The trick with hypnosis is having a strong focus and being able to meditate effectively. The mind is very powerful and if you can focus it you can make a lot of things happen. I recommend working on meditation and learning all about that and then just focusing your thoughts on wetting the be. I would say I can make myself wet the bed about 50% of the time just by self-hypnosis.

I'm thinking of trying a hypnosis so I bedwet at night when diapered. Has anyone tried these CD's?

I'm also cheap and don't want to pay for something I may or may not get, especially when I have to pay on-line. Does anyone know where I can download the audio?

Thanks, Steph

learing how to wet the bed is easy. all you need is a lot of diapers, and the will to let go. its not hard to unlearn it just takes time. there are a few tricks.

• 1 month later...

I was thinking of posting the question "Does hypnosis audio work?" and thought I'd search it first ... found this thread.

I think with any hypnosis, its along the lines of "Works for some and doesn't for others" but what I'm wondering is if hypnosis CDs have worked for DLs and ABs in helping (or taking away) the habit ... though if it took it away, I doubt you'd still be on the site! :P

I don't WANT to be, but I'd really be interested in hearing something and "Just seeing" lol ... but maybe I'm a candidate for it NOT to work, I dunno.

More stories and opinions, please!!!

• 3 months later...

Are there any cds/tapes that have play music, with the hypnosis as a background? I'd like to listen to them at night, but my wife might get upset, if there's music playing, then hopefully she won't notice.

If you play the music so you both hear it, maybe you'll end up with 2 puddles in the bed, lol!