LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

No More "Friends" a result of Board Upgrade?

no i have bad short term memory thanks to my TBI thats why i liked my friends list

I feel for you. I have terrible short term memory with no known reason for it. I can take my meds and immediately forget if I took them or not (and I'm talking, open four bottles, take a pill out of each, close all the bottles, get a drink and take them - wait did I take them?)

I just kind of wanted to express that I think this is a pretty good change to the system. In general I've been enjoying a lot of the new stuff, and this is another thing I like!

I feel like someone you like and someone whose content you want to follow are different things, and on a forum board I love a focus on content. There might be a bunch of people I think are swell, but I don't need every notification from them. However with a wording like friends, I would worry they would be insulted if I didn't follow them back. I think they are friends, I just don't need the notifications.

Following someone implies a much more direct connection to the content rather then the person, and it helps with that feeling a bit.

Edited by gigglemuffinz

If only I had all the options...

I don't believe you are understanding me. The "options" you say you don't have are absolutely standard for every email program out there. This has absolutely nothing to do with DD, I'm taking about your email here. Go back and re-read my last couple of posts, you'll get it eventually.

I don't believe you are understanding me. The "options" you say you don't have are absolutely standard for every email program out there. This has absolutely nothing to do with DD, I'm taking about your email here. Go back and re-read my last couple of posts, you'll get it eventually.

and I'm not talking about my e-mail

I'll whitelist DD when I get the option to not recieve e-mails when people comment in posts I want to follow..

I understand, but I HAVE been talking about the email changes this whole time. At least we are on the same page now.

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot find this. It is either not well located or it is something else I am being deprived of like access to the cover image. Can you tell me what it is next to

Or you are just missing it... It is on the left hand side of the screen mid-way up and it scrolls up and down when you do so it should always be in the middle.

For me the list of who is online and who is in chat right now have started appearing at the bottom of the page without me changing anything so I assume DD worked some of his magic on that one ;)

That is why I ask for landmarks rather than co-ordinates. Telling me what it is next to puts me in the right area. When you say 'left side of the screen" I go all the way left. Also it could be invisible to this configuration of FireFox but if I know what it is next to and I move the cursor around in that area chances are it will show up in the form of the cursor changing shape and giving me the finger. If worse comes to worst, I can configure Fx in normal mode and see if I can find it or maybe it just does not register no how no way as with the cover photo controller

It is true left side, as far as your monitor screen shows any page. There is nothing near it as that side of the screen is a blank light blue block of nothing at present. It is dead center (Up & Down) as the page displays, not counting browser menu bars or any tool bars you may be using in firefox. It is indeed a tab style "grayed out" arrow. It should highlight solid black (with arrow) when hovered over. and a highlighted message of "Manage Blocks" should appear. If not it's time to rethink your browser...perhaps a standard Chrome browser in the sideline to use with just this site, and use your modified Firefox for your other activities?... It may just be some of the addons aren't working right such as all Adobe stuff? It may fall under a add blocker as well, if you have them enabled clear them for this site only....I had that problem before ;)

Here is what my screen looks like in normal mode

no_arrow.gif

I assume your screen layout is different than mine and Elfs due to resolution, I'm running 1920 X 1080, and I have a much wider side margin of the "baby Blue" edge borders. But regardless the arrow should still be where Elf depicted. Obviously there is something missing within your version of Firefox, what that might be I have no clue. I'm not to big on that side of things like plug-ins and modules or display type issues. Again I would say load a native version of Google Chrome, do not allow it to use settings/import from any other browser. Hopefully it will work, if at least to determine it is indeed your browser.

I just found out I am missing a few functions on Facebook, like being able to edit posts that are also covered by a "grayed out arrow". Ya think?